Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:18:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774982 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:31:46 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 05:56:07 PM by Piston Honda

lol oh snap you guys burned me good.  Roll Eyes  
keep bagholding and praying.

Bismuth? Raven Coin? You even invested in that rip off scam coin Aidos Kuneen. LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I can't

woooow bro "LMAO" really?  you say that in public eh?  for 3 very good coins/projects (bw, you forgot bwk, also amazing).  it's funny seeing the blind folks like you around here!

btw, xrb/nano i am glad with how things went, tech still is good and it did great when time was right...but things are not looking good ever since the bitgrail shitstorm and market dumps after that huge manipulation pump.  keep this post handy and let's see where nano is vs. these other coins in a year from now...i can't wait.

it appears you enjoy a good laugh, here I have one for you...as of 2 days ago!  where is your dev response to this???
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/notice-of-securities-class-action-lawsuit-against-nano-fka-raiblocks-and-members-of-its-core-development-team-300774162.html

sooo.....like i said, fail.  LMAO.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lemonandfriesonetwo

Activity: 653
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 05:17:28 AM

Bismuth? Raven Coin? You even invested in that rip off scam coin Aidos Kuneen. LMFAO HAHAHAHAHA  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy I can't

woooow bro "LMAO" really?  you say that in public eh?  for 3 very good coins/projects (bw, you forgot bwk, also amazing).  it's funny seeing the blind folks like you around here!

btw, xrb/nano i am glad with how things went, tech still is good and it did great when time was right...but things are not looking good ever since the bitgrail shitstorm and market dumps after that huge manipulation pump.  keep this post handy and let's see where nano is vs. these other coins in a year from now...i can't wait.

it appears you enjoy a good laugh, here I have one for you...as of 2 days ago!  where is your dev response to this???
https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/notice-of-securities-class-action-lawsuit-against-nano-fka-raiblocks-and-members-of-its-core-development-team-300774162.html

sooo.....like i said, fail.  LMAO.

Suing a blockchain where people voluntarily deposited their coins from said blockchain in a known out of country exchange that has nothing to do with the creation of said blockchain.

Wheeew... the mental capacity to somehow turn that into blaming the blockchain's devs. Wow. Enough FUD for me today.
memii
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 06:31:27 PM

I don't know whether this is new website which was announced in tweet of an hour ago or this is already existed. I just returned from site of Nano and it has very amazing and same interesting look and how things are on landing page altogether makes it great. It was quite after few months visit and since lot has changed on website everything is looking fantastic.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2019, 08:31:18 PM

Just popping by to say this was one of the most epic pumps of 2017. I thought it could end up the Quark (2013) of this past cycle but price actually seems to be holding up. Suggests this coin is doing something right! Maybe another round coming in the future?

What I originally really liked was the "fair" distribution of this coin. This coin actually did a great thing enriching a lot of third world clickers, instead of ruthless miners or dpos cartels.

Either way, hoping we get to see something match the greatness again one day. ANT and XVG as honorable mention.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 07:05:08 AM

Just popping by to say this was one of the most epic pumps of 2017. I thought it could end up the Quark (2013) of this past cycle but price actually seems to be holding up. Suggests this coin is doing something right! Maybe another round coming in the future?

What I originally really liked was the "fair" distribution of this coin. This coin actually did a great thing enriching a lot of third world clickers, instead of ruthless miners or dpos cartels.

Either way, hoping we get to see something match the greatness again one day. ANT and XVG as honorable mention.

Yep! I remember that time when the third world clickers including me gain so much from this coin. It become their daily job. A lot of groups are born to solve a captcha in a pool. Some of the pool groups take advantages and never paid their members and dump the coin in the market. Those were the days...
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:47:17 AM
Last edit: January 13, 2019, 12:05:55 PM by sluppy

lol oh snap you guys burned me good.  Roll Eyes 

for someone proclaiming dead coin ,, you are the most active poster on this thread in recent weeks.

Edit:

I guess Boris triggered you to come here .. but really no need to be hostle talking shit to people yelling bagholders and stuff like that just makes you a dick like Boris.

XRB made you/me and many others a lot of money and as thanks for that you come here and talk shit that's really uncalled for.

If you have an issue use your grownup words instead of acting/talking like a spoiled kid.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 11:59:21 AM

for someone proclaiming dead coin ,, you are the most active poster on this thread in recent weeks.

If you don't like xrb/nano then why do you waste so much time on this thread ?

No one is making you come here are they ?

So if your not an active paid fudder then why do you come here ?

You are definatly not here to help anyone because your posts read like your kind of a dick.

Im just curious what your motivation is besides beeing a toxic troll like so many people are online these days.

Or is it all just about padding your post count ?

Maybe he wants to buy lower and he is spreading FUD in here.

Anyway the good thing is that he is keeping the thread alive and bumping it to the front page.

I don't think investors are buying/selling their coins after watching few bad/good posts from users in bitcointalk forum.
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 13, 2019, 12:50:33 PM

lol oh snap you guys burned me good.  Roll Eyes 

If you don't like xrb/nano then why do you waste so much time on this thread ?

No one is making you come here are they ?

So if your not an active paid fudder then why do you come here ?

You are definatly not here to help anyone because your posts read like your kind of a dick.

Im just curious what your motivation is besides beeing a toxic troll like so many people are online these days.

Or is it all just about padding your post count ?

Maybe he wants to buy lower and he is spreading FUD in here.

Anyway the good thing is that he is keeping the thread alive and bumping it to the front page.

I don't think investors are buying/selling their coins after watching few bad/good posts from users in bitcointalk forum.

Apparently Boris was in his beloved WBB thread doing pretty much the same saying he sold all and invested it into XRB and everyone left was bagholding noob brainwashed etc etc so that's what led him here.

I guess some people just feel more important when they are talking down to others.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
joshuamayu

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:46:33 PM

Nano has zero inflation!! You can load up on this coin and not worry a bit about inflation. It does exactly what you want a cryptocurrency to do with zero inflation. At the very least we will see a huge pump of 3 to 4x soon I promise you. The whales aren't going to buy a bunch of crypto with alot of inflation they are loading up on nano for the next pump. It's a very popular coin that all the nubes will jump in on when the next pump starts. Nano is also ranked #4 on coincheckup.com
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 01:52:19 PM

Nano has zero inflation!! You can load up on this coin and not worry a bit about inflation. It does exactly what you want a cryptocurrency to do with zero inflation. At the very least we will see a huge pump of 3 to 4x soon I promise you. The whales aren't going to buy a bunch of crypto with alot of inflation they are loading up on nano for the next pump. It's a very popular coin that all the nubes will jump in on when the next pump starts. Nano is also ranked #4 on coincheckup.com

If we will keep hold and buy this coin with point of view in coming days will being pumped hard than I am agreed with you. Big community and strong merchant support is the key of sustain growth and keep moving in positive direction.
step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 05:00:26 PM

Weekly Nano Update: 1/14/19

(click on the image to read)
cryptolad

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 01:06:44 AM

Trying to send nano from web wallet to ios nano wallet to no avail.  Says it sends but then nothing.  Login again and nano is still there / like nothing happened.

Any help much appreciated, thank you!
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 03:29:35 AM

Yep! I remember that time when the third world clickers including me gain so much from this coin. It become their daily job. A lot of groups are born to solve a captcha in a pool. Some of the pool groups take advantages and never paid their members and dump the coin in the market. Those were the days...

Yes, they allowed captcha solving in order to get more awareness about the project and they allocated a very little percentage to it. It has secured a very good trademark in the market with the most powerful blockchain with no transaction fee and it will take very less time to confirm the transactions.

Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 04:05:51 AM

Sounds like you had a very sweety memory with Raid long time ago.
I did not know about RAID at that time, missed the opportunity, but for now, I believe that XRB price has been in the low range enough to think of accumulating it.
Nikolas.Glushe

Activity: 84
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 11:36:56 AM

Dear Nano community. We, a team of enthusiasts, are pleased to inform you about our project https://nanochats.club/ which logs all the important telegram chats related to Nano. We believe that Nano Chats will be a valuable addition to the Nano ecosystem. During the work of the site, we have already received a large number of positive feedback from community members. The project is under active development. The project has its own team of programmers, ready at any time to solve new technical problems and make new improvements.

What is implemented at the moment:
You can read your favorite chats in the form convenient for you through https://nanochats.club/
The site is optimized for work also on mobile devices. There is a search by keyword and date. It is possible to read the chat you want in your native language using Google Translate. The translation is not perfect, but it will allow you to receive the latest news as quickly as possible from the first sources. For example, you can use our site to read Chinese, English and other versions of Nano telegram chat.

In the near future, we plan to add the ability to share a specific telegram post in social networks. On the one hand, it will allow you to share interesting content with your friends and subscribers, and on the other hand, it will positively influence the development of Nano’s popularity in general.

There is a lot of work ahead, we have planned a huge number of interesting and useful improvements. If you have any suggestions for improving our site, please write - we will try to take everything into account and use it in the further development of the site.

If you think that some important chat related to Nano is missing on our site, please write and we will add it.

Chibongvdg

Activity: 561
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:05:35 AM

I did not know about RAID at that time, missed the opportunity, but for now, I believe that XRB price has been in the low range enough to think of accumulating it.

Damn right! The people went nuts when the price hit at $30 per XRB. I think almost all of the members of captcha sites switch to XRB because of the big profit.
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 09:13:29 AM

Damn right! The people went nuts when the price hit at $30 per XRB. I think almost all of the members of captcha sites switch to XRB because of the big profit.

It is not possible to get this coin by solving captcha from long time ago it has been finished. Only some lucky people get chance to sell on such a high price and now everyone have to buy this from active markets.
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 03:09:00 AM

You reminded me about the past sweet period.
I did not hunting for RAID by capchaing myself, instead I invested into RAID.
Fortunately, I made right decisions by buying RAID when it was too cheap, and took profits at highs, not at its all time high, of course.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:05:16 AM

When we are in bullish market it looks like this will never end and that's why many people don't take profit and keep holding. Similarly when bear prevail the market pessimistic sentiment can be seen everywhere same thought it will never end. But there are cycles of ups and downs and XRB will also touch new all time high in future for sure, don't know exactly when.
step_mike
Copper Member

Activity: 1283
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 21, 2019, 05:36:27 PM

Now you can buy / sell NANO through CoinGate

Pages: « 1 ... 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 [619] 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: