Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:10:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774986 times)
Rkana

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

RK Coin Services - Alt Coins Dev (ETH-BTC & More)

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 06:20:50 PM

Everybody is free to open their own faucet and redistribute their own raiblocks earned by solving captchas.

Like Bitcoin uses POW as a distributiin mechanism, raiblocks uses a faucet...

You wouldn't suggest that every bitcoin miningpool receives 25BTC per 10 minutes... So why suggest multiple faucets?

lol! Why not? If you compare it to Bitcoin which use POW as distribution mechanism and has Multiple Pools, why MRAI can't have multiple
Faucets? Also in my understanding, the Faucet is not the usually faucet that we all know - it is the distribution mechanism of MRAI same as Bitcoin's POW. There is no Premine in Faucet so a decentralization can be made and if one faucet is, the distribution can still be continued.

I Do COIN SERVICES (WEB JsWALLET + INSIGHT EXPLORER | ELECTRUM)
I Can Make You an ETH OR BTC ALTCOIN And OTHER COIN DEVELOPMENT - PM Me For More Info
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:11:09 PM

Thanks for the discussion and enthusiasm about RaiBlocks everyone. We're nearly finished with faucet maintenance and website updates. The delay is because we're ensuring everything is stable before we open the floodgates again. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.

If you were actually the dev (clemahieu), with more than a few posts, this would carry more weight.

If you look at github, you can see, he is the raiblocks.net website dev... So it actually has some weight. Given he is who he claims to be.

github clearly shows the dev is Clemahieu, not Wlemahieu. His name is Colin Lamahieu
steven0021

Activity: 629
Merit: 501

Experientia docet

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:13:25 PM

github clearly shows the dev is Clemahieu, not Wlemahieu. His name is Colin Lamahieu

https://github.com/wlemahieu/raiblocks.net
raiblocks.net are mostly handled by wlemahieu. coding the wallet and other stuff goes to Colin.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:29:55 PM

Thanks for the discussion and enthusiasm about RaiBlocks everyone. We're nearly finished with faucet maintenance and website updates. The delay is because we're ensuring everything is stable before we open the floodgates again. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned.

I'm trading MRAI and I would like to know what would be the price for it? Is it fair to give 400 satoshi per MRAI?

lol does your mommy tell you what to sell your btc for too?    Grin

C'MON man, it's like SATOSHI SAID HIMSELF
the miners make the price, plain and simple.  your coins are worth whatever you as a miner feel their worth lol
in this case, what's your time worth?

geez ahha, no wonder you have popular site, but need loans, can't make financial decisions alone obviously haha

This guy is a retard, person is just asking and what you did doesn't even help, you just spam around, made some mock and insulted the user. Did it benefit you? Yeah, it made you being imbecile!
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:21:33 PM

anyway, i agree, if faucet stuff thing is the one delaying you from faster development, better stop it even if it will be  favorable  to those early adopters, Cheesy , well, they are the first people who trusted and eventually promoted / spread the news about raiblocks Cheesy (fyi ... i just learned raiblocks two weeks ago while reading  our local forum)

if he wants to be faster in development, and he can not handle all that problems, he can hire people to do that .. not stop something ..
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:26:55 PM

anyway, i agree, if faucet stuff thing is the one delaying you from faster development, better stop it even if it will be  favorable  to those early adopters, Cheesy , well, they are the first people who trusted and eventually promoted / spread the news about raiblocks Cheesy (fyi ... i just learned raiblocks two weeks ago while reading  our local forum)

if he wants to be faster in development, and he can not handle all that problems, he can hire people to do that .. not stop something ..

He does not stop though, thinking does not mean stopping, it is way of getting yourself focus to be able to accomplish your work.
stoneage

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 05:07:49 AM

i downloaded the latest version of the wallet but my wallet shows synchronizing but the block count isnt changing. what am i doing wrong here? can someone help me?

spiritual3

Activity: 299

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 06:14:18 AM

Now there is no use to think think about Raibloks.. it is just dead..
V.Lace

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 07:14:32 AM

They updated it yesterday is not dead lets a have bit more patience

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 08:03:28 AM

I don't know what is your intention but if you back read the devs just post the latest update if you have nothing good to post don't post here,everything is good and on time and every body is very positive so what's your intention of posting that mrai is dead

causestud

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 09:01:17 AM

I don't know what is your intention but if you back read the devs just post the latest update if you have nothing good to post don't post here,everything is good and on time and every body is very positive so what's your intention of posting that mrai is dead

make a guess robelneo. what do you think? it seems clear to me lol..
steven0021

Activity: 629
Merit: 501

Experientia docet

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:03:53 AM

i downloaded the latest version of the wallet but my wallet shows synchronizing but the block count isnt changing. what am i doing wrong here? can someone help me?

I'm sure that your wallet is already showing the right block count by now but I'll answer it anyway just in case other users have same issue.
the block count will update once you have downloaded all (or sometimes, most) of the blocks. and no, it's not dead.

▄▄███████▄▄                           ▄      ▄
   ██████████████▄                       ███    ███
  ███▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀████                     ███    ███
  █████████████▄ ▀███                    ███    ███   █▄ ▄▄
   ▀████▄  ▄▄███  ▀███                   ███    ███  ▄████
   ▄███████████   ▄███                  ███    ███  ▀▀███▀▀
   ███           ▄███         ▄▄▄▄      ███    ███     █    ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
  ▄███     ▄▄▄▄█████        ▄█████▄    ▄██▀   ▄██▀    ███   █████████
  ███▄    ████████         ▄███▀▀███   ███    ███    ███▀   █████▀████
   ███     ▀▀█████▄      ▄█████▄ ███   ███    ███    ███    ████   ███
   ███         ▀███▄     ███▀███ ███  ███▀   ███▀    ███    ███▀   ███
   ███           ███▄    ███  ▀▀ ███  ███    ███    ███▀   ▄███    ███
   ▀██▄           ███    ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███    ███    ███    ███▀
    ███           ▀███▄   ████████    ███    ███    ███    ███    ███
    ▀██            ▀████   ▀████▀      ██     ██    ▀██    ▀█▀    ▀█▀

▄▄▀                ▀▄▄
     ▄ ▀▀                    ▀▀ ▄
   ▄ ▀▀▀                      ▀▀▀ ▄
  ▄▀▀▀                          ▀▀▀▄
 ▀█▄▄                            ▄▄█▀
▄█  ▄                            ▄  █▄
▀█ █▀                            ▀█ █▀
█▄  ▄                            ▄  ▄█
▀█ █                              █ █▀
█▄   █                          █   ▄█
 ██▄█▀                          ▀█▄██
  ▀▀  ▄█                      █▄  ▀▀
  ▀██▄ ▀  █▄              ▄█  ▀ ▄██▀
    ▀▀▀   ██  █▄      ▄█  ██   ▀▀▀
     ▀███▄▄▀  ███    ███  ▀▄▄███▀
        ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀    ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀█████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀
Free Bitcoins
Chat Lottery & Games
Level Up System with Rewards
▄████████▄  ▄████████▄
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
 ████████    ████████
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
██      ██  ██      ██
▀████████▀  ▀████████▀
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 10:25:34 AM

Probably, just one from many people that wants to dump raiblocks. It is very absurd that there are people who enjoys posting such things. Trading is ongoing and even it's only a p2p trading, raiblocks is still alive.
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2016, 12:29:17 PM

Probably, just one from many people that wants to dump raiblocks. It is very absurd that there are people who enjoys posting such things. Trading is ongoing and even it's only a p2p trading, raiblocks is still alive.

There will always people like that so we will lose interest on this coin and then they will offer to buy at lower price this maybe this one is al altcoin who do a lot of trading and wants to create confusion so holders will sell it at a low price and he'll sell it ten times more when it entered on the exchanges

knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 03:25:31 PM

Well to be honest this long period is making some people give up from rai ,and well some others will always try to take advantage of the long period without be able to get more rais,soo be sure rais is being traded 350-400 satoshis now and will be more ,soo if you sell yours rais lower that you will regret as the admin are working out the solution ,and this coin rill return stronger.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 05:27:22 AM

Well to be honest this long period is making some people give up from rai ,and well some others will always try to take advantage of the long period without be able to get more rais,soo be sure rais is being traded 350-400 satoshis now and will be more ,soo if you sell yours rais lower that you will regret as the admin are working out the solution ,and this coin rill return stronger.

It depends on the kind of holders that you are,if you look beyond the present situation this coin has a future and you should hold it as much as you and not be tempted to sell,there is an ongoing development but if you are a pump and dump investors you will lose your interest because you just want a fast profit from any coin that you are in..

npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 06:06:51 AM

It depends on the kind of holders that you are,if you look beyond the present situation this coin has a future and you should hold it as much as you and not be tempted to sell,there is an ongoing development but if you are a pump and dump investors you will lose your interest because you just want a fast profit from any coin that you are in..

The situation looks like it is the same with gambling i guess. Your bet is your effort from earning rai from captcha solving, and hi and lo will be to pump/keep your coins or to dump/sell your coins.

Choosing to PUMP
-Rai became a hype - Price increase - Great Profit
-Rai being a dead coin - No Price at All - No Profit, Lose your effort

Choosing to DUMP
-Rai became a hype - Price increase - Regret/Low Profit
-Rai being a dead coin - No Price at All - Low Profit

In short, people are taking risk in staying in raiblocks . It is whether to stay or not.
robelneo
Legendary

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 12:00:19 PM

The situation looks like it is the same with gambling i guess. Your bet is your effort from earning rai from captcha solving, and hi and lo will be to pump/keep your coins or to dump/sell your coins.

Choosing to PUMP
-Rai became a hype - Price increase - Great Profit
-Rai being a dead coin - No Price at All - No Profit, Lose your effort

Choosing to DUMP
-Rai became a hype - Price increase - Regret/Low Profit
-Rai being a dead coin - No Price at All - Low Profit

In short, people are taking risk in staying in raiblocks . It is whether to stay or not.

Why am I to lose I have gotten all my coins free my only investment is my time and effort I simultaneously working on the faucets while posting here and trading so I am holding this coin,we can only say the coin is dead if there are no updates are coming,this thinking exist because people are impatient for the opening of the faucet..

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 01:56:37 PM

For everyone who knows that Rai is dead:

PM me. All your Mrai are belong to us.

I'm serious; I'll take them off your hands for you!

Either one you'll end up a rich guy or feel sorry after wards if I have some btc here I will definitely buy more MRAI definitely this coin has a future no exchanges but they are traded aggressively I'm very excited on what will be the price of this coin once it hits the exchanges I would love to see it on exchange first before the faucet open so the price will be much higher..

Colombina

Activity: 530

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:51:09 PM

When again will start to work the faucet?
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: