Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774983 times)
spiritual3

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:57:03 PM

Here's what I don't understand, why did the original Dev clemahieu spend years working on a project, for virtually no profit, and then leave it to die just out of the blue esp when demand was increasing? Can someone explain?

You hot the target,all of us are baffled he could have made money here,if he wants to continue and he lacks the funds to do so,he could just ask for donation,asking donation is ok for the development of the coin I saw this being done on other coins..
I agree with your opinion.. and i expressed this same view so many times in their telegram group posts.. But unfortunately for no response..
cone

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 07:21:29 AM

dev is abandon this coin  Cry
and kaselit take the chance, good for you kaselit.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 08:54:53 AM

Here's what I don't understand, why did the original Dev clemahieu spend years working on a project, for virtually no profit, and then leave it to die just out of the blue esp when demand was increasing? Can someone explain?

You hot the target,all of us are baffled he could have made money here,if he wants to continue and he lacks the funds to do so,he could just ask for donation,asking donation is ok for the development of the coin I saw this being done on other coins..
I agree with your opinion.. and i expressed this same view so many times in their telegram group posts.. But unfortunately for no response..

They still have the code all coins are not yet distributed,so there is a remote possibility that thay will relaunch again,the only problem is the fork the dev is still alive so the possibility is still there no doubt about it..

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:59:02 AM

They still have the code all coins are not yet distributed,so there is a remote possibility that thay will relaunch again,the only problem is the fork the dev is still alive so the possibility is still there no doubt about it..
this is the very reason why i still keeping my Mrai because im still hoping they will
let this project re launch again and the faucet to be re open.
bitdoger

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:08:42 AM

so we all have real life and  problems  right? maybe he has problems too i think colin will came back and gave us updates of his project)

ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:40:08 PM

so we all have real life and  problems  right? maybe he has problems too i think colin will came back and gave us updates of his project)
Your mind
same with me  Kiss

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
  ███████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
Jmild1

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 02:53:43 PM

I wonder why his other developer wlemahieu being inactive too. Is this some kind of accident or they really abandoned the project? If Collin is the only one facing some real problem about his real life then why his assistant wasn't been active too.
SatHunter

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:21:55 PM

Since his assistant has the same last name, I guess if one of them has a real life problem, then the other may have the same rl problem.
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 03:24:21 PM

or the other reason is that the Clemahieu boys have had enough of your constant bitching and decided to pack everything in since you self-entitled pricks kept demanding more free shit while constantly behaving like rabid baboons on crack..........did that ever cross your minds? they are human too and the constant demands of people chatting shit about when the faucet will be back on just maybe proved too much hassle and the simplest way was to just walk away perhaps?...................................................................& cue the outraged comments now......

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
fiscorcle

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 11:11:58 PM

or the other reason is that the Clemahieu boys have had enough of your constant bitching and decided to pack everything in since you self-entitled pricks kept demanding more free shit while constantly behaving like rabid baboons on crack..........did that ever cross your minds? they are human too and the constant demands of people chatting shit about when the faucet will be back on just maybe proved too much hassle and the simplest way was to just walk away perhaps?...................................................................& cue the outraged comments now......
they were under pressure for sure because the bittrex added the coin but the forks and rollbacks was happening very often so in the end the bittrex gave up, leaving the coin just because people were asking about faucet would be very lame from the devs and it's not the reason, they just were unable to fix the forking
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:11:33 AM

I wonder why his other developer wlemahieu being inactive too. Is this some kind of accident or they really abandoned the project? If Collin is the only one facing some real problem about his real life then why his assistant wasn't been active too.

one reason only this project is DEAD. move on to new alt coin while you can.
cone

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 07:14:28 AM

one reason only this project is DEAD. move on to new alt coin while you can.

the project is dead but not the coin
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 1204

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2016, 12:09:21 PM

the project is dead but not the coin

The project and the coin are one since the project is dead so is the coin but there is another project similar to this you can join if you like but it is ICO based and we'll watching how the new one will come out if the community will accept it or not..

wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 12:53:29 PM

I think this project is still managed by the dev, could not be abandoned.
So we as a user can only hope that this project is not dead
Jmild1

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 01:03:29 PM

I think this project is still managed by the dev, could not be abandoned.
So we as a user can only hope that this project is not dead

Yeah the coin is not yet dead and the wallet is safely working but we need the project so that the coin will still continue to progress. This kind of coin need to have a daily update because it still young to handle it's own.
crypto.vova

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:50:01 PM

"Last seen 2 hours ago"
http://stackoverflow.com/users/4164892/colin-lemahieu

personally he had no problems, he doesn't care about community
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 10:10:22 PM

This coin has or had so much going for it. Could be a really good future this coin but DEV and team MIA and gone. Is a shame really as everything seen on this had hopes of it becoming a good future for it but now the future of this seems unclear of where it is going. Maybe someone will fork it and takeover it.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
causestud

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:01:59 AM

This coin has or had so much going for it. Could be a really good future this coin but DEV and team MIA and gone. Is a shame really as everything seen on this had hopes of it becoming a good future for it but now the future of this seems unclear of where it is going. Maybe someone will fork it and takeover it.

there is already a project in the works to fork it. kaselit has started a new thread and he is planning to have an ICO with a coin swap from old mrai. so mrai will have good value in the future.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:07:10 AM

there is already a project in the works to fork it. kaselit has started a new thread and he is planning to have an ICO with a coin swap from old mrai. so mrai will have good value in the future.
we will see about kaselit project because if this things happen our Mrai will be regain its value or will be more valued than before so keep in track and if dev camr back here might be also give us some info and update. still hoping the faucet will be reopen either with kaselit or the real Mrai dev.
Jmild1

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 12:22:30 PM

we will see about kaselit project because if this things happen our Mrai will be regain its value or will be more valued than before so keep in track and if dev camr back here might be also give us some info and update. still hoping the faucet will be reopen either with kaselit or the real Mrai dev.
Well, I hope the scenario would not repeat itself. I will support Kaselit not because I known him very much but because I trust the coin he's developing because It will give a good future for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: