Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 639 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XRB]Cryptocurrency's killer app: RaiBlocks micropayments  (Read 774982 times)
serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:01:27 AM

You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice.

no exchanges do not believe in coin  Cool

Are you some sort of anti-Mrai?

Go on with your life don't let this thread block you here for the rest of your life!

this is probably the ONLY coin in the world where everyone who puts his hands to work can get some regardless of wealth, race, color of skin or anything else!

This coin is looking at all of us in the same way! It's now better for x than y!

So yes, this coin is the next best thing that can happen in crypto!

I bet you are angry because you've probably invested a lot of money in mining equipment and now you are going insane because you can't mine this coin!

GO and fcuk  of mate! stop posting bullshit here!
we don't need that!   

Space for rent if its still trending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yeezred

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:04:12 AM

Has traffic really gotten that much worse?
traumschiff
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

180 BPM

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:06:27 AM

Has traffic really gotten that much worse?

The number of claims have significantly gone up daily.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:18:25 AM

image hosting free
Now what i will do ? What is the mean of this chances ?
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:39:06 AM

image hosting free
This means that this coin gives you chance to pray. so instead of only claim all the day now you have to claim and pray your claim will land with 20% chance .  Cheesy

just read the above posts and you will understand
Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:02:55 AM

image hosting free
This means that this coin gives you chance to pray. so instead of only claim all the day now you have to claim and pray your claim will land with 20% chance .  Cheesy

just read the above posts and you will understand

Thank you for your reply. I have seen previous post . The dev of this project should increase the the distribution amount of mrai
shillfudder

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:05:27 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 10:18:19 AM by shillfudder

What a moronic solution.

Goal: Distribute as wide as possible by a daily faucet that requires captcha or human work. But not too much for those that are very keen to do the daily grind of solving capchas.

Instead why not give out bounties to those that write articles or promote Raiblocks? How about an affiliate system?

Or you are just too content with a lazy programmable solution.

Sure, the claims would lessen but that defeats the purpose of wide distribution. Why don't you just ban or limit by IPs?

This is depressing:
How you know it won't affect users did you tried it?? And no it is not the same there is luck factor now.

i swear I claimed for almost 2 hours with same message try again you have fking %20 . i make normally around 1500 claims in this 2 hours 20% means 300 claims .I got out after 2 hours with zero claims just amazing . Ya it is really the same LOL.

I don't know about you, guys. But I hope this coin gets listed asap and then dumped to smithereens then we could just buy 1 sat per mrai. Hell a lot fair than the stupid faucet.  
khufuking

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:34:23 AM

There is a lot more better solution than this stupid 20%

1- force a fixed fee for minning it will be fair and help you with resources

2- make it as it was before 6 second for each claim you even can make it 10 sec. which will do exact the same as this stupid 20% but without us hurting our fingers from clicking.and it is more fair no luck here .

TBH if what you say is  real and true about resources you would go with number 2 solution easy . it will come back with exact same results if it is true 20%.

this 20% is straight forward fishy
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:44:43 AM

What a moronic solution.

Goal: Distribute as wide as possible by a daily faucet that requires captcha or human work. But not too much for those that are very keen to do the daily grind of solving capchas.

Instead why not give out bounties to those that write articles or promote Raiblocks? How about an affiliate system?

Sure, the claims would lessen but that defeats the purpose of wide distribution. Why don't you just ban or limit by IPs?

This is depressing:
How you know it won't affect users did you tried it?? And no it is not the same there is luck factor now.

i swear I claimed for almost 2 hours with same message try again you have fking %20 . i make normally around 1500 claims in this 2 hours 20% means 300 claims .I got out after 2 hours with zero claims just amazing . Ya it is really the same LOL.

I don't know about you, guys. But I hope this coin gets listed asap and then dumped to smithereens then we could just buy 1 sat per mrai. Hell a lot fair than the stupid faucet.  

Quoting myself again so apes like you understand (and made the TLDR bigger so even if you have advanced autism and reading problems you may still understand it):

Some of you guys need to realize how statistics works. You will get to the exact 20% win chance on long-term, not in 10-20 minutes and not in 2-10 hours. If you keep solving the captcha for days you will have exactly the same chance vs others to get the same amount of mrais.

The payout is still 400.000mrai / 24 hours and everyone has the same probability to get it on the long run. Everyone has it harder, but the developers solved the resource problem they experienced from 2 many successful solvings.

There are literally thousands of Phillippinos working on this shit daily to sell them on the OTC thread.

You guys really need to get your shit together and stop crying and learn how this shit works. No one cares that you need positive reassurance to be able to keep going for free money. The developers are working their ass off for free. Did you read about the "no premine" part? I hope you are crying in all the ICO threads aswell that you got fucked over?

This forum has gone to shit 2-3 years ago, lots of hobo nontech people are crying nonstop that their fun and free money got ruined even though literally nothing changed here only the fucking text you get after every captcha.

Keyoliver

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:06:14 PM

To dev of raiblock

Hope Devs change their mind
it seem the mrai distributed is still normal but plase give us some hope that we will have some money after every single captcha
 hope U guy can read this

sory for bad english
bkrk13

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

20% chance is not just for all, some are more lucky than others is clear in the stat. Of distribution (law of probability.), dev please if possible change the strategy of claim in order to have the same chance for all thanks Huh
khufuking

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:50:20 PM

What a moronic solution.

This is depressing:

Quoting myself again so apes like you understand (and made the TLDR bigger so even if you have advanced autism and reading problems you may still understand it):

Some of you guys need to realize how statistics works. You will get to the exact 20% win chance on long-term, not in 10-20 minutes and not in 2-10 hours. If you keep solving the captcha for days you will have exactly the same chance vs others to get the same amount of mrais.

The payout is still 400.000mrai / 24 hours and everyone has the same probability to get it on the long run. Everyone has it harder, but the developers solved the resource problem they experienced from 2 many successful solvings.

There are literally thousands of Phillippinos working on this shit daily to sell them on the OTC thread.

You guys really need to get your shit together and stop crying and learn how this shit works. No one cares that you need positive reassurance to be able to keep going for free money. The developers are working their ass off for free. Did you read about the "no premine" part? I hope you are crying in all the ICO threads aswell that you got fucked over?

This forum has gone to shit 2-3 years ago, lots of hobo nontech people are crying nonstop that their fun and free money got ruined even though literally nothing changed here only the fucking text you get after every captcha.

Well the ape will teach you how to talk then. First as long as you are not one of the dev you need to STFU and stop licking there balls i think they are big boys and can answer for them self  Wink

-You think having a tag under you name give you the right to force your opinion !  guess what it is not .

-If you are so retard and stupid to understand what i am saying then shsh and let someone that have understanding of odds talk .

-Let me say it again it say there is 20% chance not 20% guaranteed . chance means a factor of luck is there .

-Did you ignore the fact that there is some people other than me saying they claimed for more than hour with almost nothing! .

-How we know that this 20% is rigged or not to favor others . simple we can't  Wink

-With the tag under your name and you still think that there is someone that can put his effort and time for free . you should know better than this  Wink

-saying that nothing changed here only text ! make me know how your brain work and what it limit is  Cheesy

-They could have get what they want by just made 10 12 sec per claim same results!! but this is 20% guaranteed not a chance like they want it to be Tongue ( for some reason they removed the 6 sec wait and then put this 20% chance ) which is shady .

- Last learn to have some respect when you speak with others even if you disagree with them  Wink or simply they will not respect you back!!
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 12:54:29 PM

oh....
Because the surroundings are noisy.

Maintenance Cry
traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:21:35 PM

What a moronic solution.

This is depressing:

Well the ape will teach you how to talk then. First as long as you are not one of the dev you need to STFU and stop licking there balls i think they are big boys and can answer for them self  Wink

-You think having a tag under you name give you the right to force your opinion !  guess what it is not .

-If you are so retard and stupid to understand what i am saying then shsh and let someone that have understanding of odds talk .

-Let me say it again it say there is 20% chance not 20% guaranteed . chance means a factor of luck is there .

-Did you ignore the fact that there is some people other than me saying they claimed for more than hour with almost nothing! .

-How we know that this 20% is rigged or not to favor others . simple we can't  Wink

-With the tag under your name and you still think that there is someone that can put his effort and time for free . you should know better than this  Wink

-saying that nothing changed here only text ! make me know how your brain work and what it limit is  Cheesy

-They could have get what they want by just made 10 12 sec per claim same results!! but this is 20% guaranteed not a chance like they want it to be Tongue ( for some reason they removed the 6 sec wait and then put this 20% chance ) which is shady .

- Last learn to have some respect when you speak with others even if you disagree with them  Wink or simply they will not respect you back!!

You won't get any respect on a tech oriented forum while running around telling bullshit to people. This isn't 4chan.

What I stated was not my opinion, it's how statistics work, you would have learned basic statistics if you atleast attended a basic BA course. 20% chance means it will even out at 20% on the long term. There is nothing to argue on this, you can't argue with maths because it doesn't care about your shitty opinions.

They could have solved this in so many ways, but they have chosen this for now and it ends with the same results if they decide to stick with it.

The tag is under my name because I'm on this forum since 2013 and I probably earned more peoples respect since joining this forum than you did with bullshitting since early 2017.

The person who I replied to used a random bitcointalk forum commenters case scenario as a base for his argument to disprove how a 20% probability works and you are actually defending him. Hilarious.

I'm sorry to hurt your feelings Sad

Edit: and since we are talking about the new system, it only hurts people who want to make a quick $ with selling mrais because they need to count with a stable mrai / hour rate to calculate earnings, people who actually want to hold mrais should be fully fine with this system as they will get the full 20% chance on the long run, even though I get it how some people have this common attitude that they need to win on every push instead of winning just generally speaking.

anders lokka

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:30:21 PM

Faucet is mainteinance. NO ETA?  wtf?
Dev,which game are you playing with us?

I have performed the most faster yobit ico sold out in 29 Minutes.
NEW PROJECT SOON!!!
Byte16

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 01:38:52 PM

So many negative thoughts about 20% system. Better wait for a bit and make faucet great again, what do you think?

khufuking

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:57:34 PM

What a moronic solution.

This is depressing:

Well the ape will teach you how to talk then. First as long as you are not one of the dev you need to STFU and stop licking there balls i think they are big boys and can answer for them self  Wink

-You think having a tag under you name give you the right to force your opinion !  guess what it is not .

-How we know that this 20% is rigged or not to favor others . simple we can't  Wink

-With the tag under your name and you still think that there is someone that can put his effort and time for free . you should know better than this  Wink

-saying that nothing changed here only text ! make me know how your brain work and what it limit is  Cheesy

- Last learn to have some respect when you speak with others even if you disagree with them  Wink or simply they will not respect you back!!

You won't get any respect on a tech oriented forum while running around telling bullshit to people. This isn't 4chan.

What I stated was not my opinion, it's how statistics work, you would have learned basic statistics if you atleast attended a basic BA course. 20% chance means it will even out at 20% on the long term. There is nothing to argue on this, you can't argue with maths because it doesn't care about your shitty opinions.

They could have solved this in so many ways, but they have chosen this for now and it ends with the same results if they decide to stick with it.

The tag is under my name because I'm on this forum since 2013 and I probably earned more peoples respect since joining this forum than you did with bullshitting since early 2017.

The person who I replied to used a random bitcointalk forum commenters case scenario as a base for his argument to disprove how a 20% probability works and you are actually defending him. Hilarious.

Edit: and since we are talking about the new system, it only hurts people who want to make a quick $ with selling mrais because they need to count with a stable mrai / hour rate to calculate earnings, people who actually want to hold mrais should be fully fine with this system as they will get the full 20% chance on the long run, even though I get it how some people have this common attitude that they need to win on every push instead of winning just generally speaking.

Well that is my point i am here from early 2017 and you are from 2013
- you think people do free work Smiley i not
- you think 20% chance is same i not
- you still ignored what i said about people claiming for long and got nothing  ( luck factor i mentioned )
- having so many easier options and choose to go with the shady crapy one raise a big flag simple logic here.  they just disabled the 6 sec wait time few days ago just to replace it with fked up new system . of curse for you removing an easy system which was working great and doing same job as this %20 but in fairness and replacing it with shady one is normal .
- explain to me what is the different from selling and keep them ? if i keep them the number of mari will increase from no where !! LOL you are mixing value with quantity . so just remove your edit part before people laugh on you  Wink
-p.s you didn't address any of my questions you just keep blah blah blah .

pwaned!!!!
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:59:05 PM

So many negative thoughts about 20% system. Better wait for a bit and make faucet great again, what do you think?

Who will like a faucet that there's no guaranty that you are going to get mrai even if you are working for hours,it doesn't make any sense,who ever thinks or suggest this idea is a moron,this is just saying ,this faucet is a survival of the fittest,those who can work for weeks without rewards are going to get their 1 mrai ,this turn out to be the biggest joke in the industry .. Cheesy

traumschiff
Legendary

180 BPM

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:03:01 PM

What a moronic solution.

This is depressing:

Well that is my point i am here from early 2017 and you are from 2013
- you think people do free work Smiley i not
- you think 20% chance is same i not
- you still ignored what i said about people claiming for long and got nothing  ( luck factor i mentioned )
- having so many easier options and choose to go with the shady crapy one raise a big flag simple logic here.  they just disabled the 6 sec wait time few days ago just to replace it with fked up new system . of curse for you removing an easy system which was working great and doing same job as this %20 but in fairness and replacing it with shady one is normal .
- explain to me what is the different from selling and keep them ? if i keep them the number of mari will increase from no where !! LOL you are mixing value with quantity . so just remove your edit part before people laugh on you  Wink
-p.s you didn't address any of my questions you just keep blah blah blah .

pwaned!!!!

Told you already, a 20% probability is not a matter of opinions, it evens out on the long run. The long run isn't 12 hours or a day.

I'm out of reasons on why I should try to talk sense into you while you can't even speak our common language. Please kids, don't skip school.

Keyoliver

Activity: 54

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:06:40 PM

hope every thing you said come true Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 [173] 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 639 »
  Print  

Jump to: