Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Microsoft, yes the real MICROSOFT just partnered with IOTA  (Read 9606 times)
cryptomite (OP)

Activity: 304
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 12:09:05 AM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 12:41:10 AM by cryptomite

(From the Microsoft website)
AlphaPoint and IOTA

In addition Azure Blockchain as a Service welcomes AlphaPoint and IOTA to the ecosystem.

AlphaPoint's platform powers digital asset exchanges and provides institutions blockchain-enabled solutions to store, track, and trade digital assets. The company's future offerings on the Azure Marketplace will allow users to test and build blockchain applications leveraging a .NET stack. AlphaPoint’s team has over 50 years of combined experience in FinTech architecting high-performance financial systems for some of the worlds largest financial institutions.

IOTA is the worlds first Directed Acyclic Graph/Tangle based distributed ledger. This represents a radical redesign of the conventional blockchain architecture. The main difference between a Tangle and a Blockchain is the lack of rigid blocks, instead the Tangle is like a constant stream of settlements. IOTA came up with this model to solve the scalability issues of the blockchains which become very apparent in the world of Internet of Things.Another unique aspect of IOTA is the core's absolute lightweight nature enabling it to run on even tiny micro-sensors. With IOTA you can setup a settlement/transactional network for IoT clusters effortlessly and securely in a decentralized fashion. Additionally IOTA has built-in data transfer layer which allows for easy coupling of data streams and compensation models.

IOTA plans on delivering the following to the ecosystem:

• Setting up a swarm of IOTA payment channels for IoT devices; one click deploy

• Oracling for Smart Contracts

• Setting up side-Tangle (similar to sidechain in regular blockchains)

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/blog/azure-blockchain-update-5/

benthach
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 08:44:03 AM

this nonsense shit already seen from miles and miles away, i once already said microsoft trying to add all the shitcoins to their shit project call azure. nothing new.

reddit btcwriter1 - twitter kingpininvestor
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 08:51:53 AM

nothing new

These two words always appear in my mind after I've read your envious posts.
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 11:07:33 AM

Certainly good news. It's a nice development and test platform, but I'm not sure about its significance in this early stage.
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 01:31:46 PM

this nonsense shit already seen from miles and miles away, i once already said microsoft trying to add all the shitcoins to their shit project call azure. nothing new.

Reading your signature tells it all.

You make absolutely no sense. Sure many new coins are copies. Sure, those are shit. But you need to read up on Iota. You must have no idea.

"100% of new coins are a scam"
"Buy an old coin"

Are you serious?
Like what?

Microsoft adding shitcoins? They have added 4. Can you name them?

Come on man!!

What could be less copy and paste than Iota? Do you even know what a tangle is?

Just for laughs, what should I buy? Let me guess, Litecoin? Megacoin? Quark?

Come on, man Roll Eyes
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 01:43:15 PM

What can you say, the guys a fucking nutbar

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
shyliar

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:24:06 PM

Virtually anyone can become a Microsoft partner if they pay a small amount of money. My friend became one while unemployed so he could add it to his resume. Whenever I see this type of nonsense posted even if it's for Bitcoin, Ethereum or IOTA it just makes me laugh.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:26:30 PM

Virtually anyone can become a Microsoft partner if they pay a small amount of money. My friend became one while unemployed so he could add it to his resume. Whenever I see this type of nonsense posted even if it's for Bitcoin, Ethereum or IOTA it just makes me laugh.

What is the name of your friend? Vitalik B. Wink Cheesy ?
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:34:54 PM

Either your mistaken, or full of shit.

Post proof like we did, or it didn't happen
50cent_rapper
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 02:57:24 PM

Well here is one link (of thousands) explaining how it's done.

https://rcpmag.com/articles/2011/03/09/microsoft-partner-network-cost.aspx

I usually use google.

Your link is about Microsoft Partner Network - the program for re-sellers of Microsoft software, like MS Office and MS SharePoint.

Now what is the name of your friend who got his blockchain project on Azure  Huh
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:02:04 PM

A simple MS partnership for selling, designing and deploying MS based solutions and providing services and templates on Azure are not the same stuff. Sorry to say but from your link it's clear you don't really know what you talking about.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:04:03 PM

I usually use google.

Are you kidding?
Comparing to be a member in MPN and the part iota plays in azure is so..... hmmmm ....risible

ahhh ....your name is "SHY LIAR" ...  Roll Eyes keep on
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:23:20 PM

lol. all these worthless craps competing of whom able to scam more money from the dumb morons who have no clue on anything.

bitcoin > litecoin > dogecoin
if the name of your shitcoins is not on the top lists then your scam come way too late to the game. your scam crap have no chance of adoption or anyone to considered beside just a get rich quick scam and manipulate trading games.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:31:21 PM

lol. all these worthless craps competing of whom able to scam more money from the dumb morons who have no clue on anything.

bitcoin > litecoin > dogecoin
if the name of your shitcoins is not on the top lists then your scam come way too late to the game. your scam crap have no chance of adoption or anyone to considered beside just a get rich quick scam and manipulate trading games.

nothing new
50cent_rapper
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:31:36 PM

I usually use google.

Are you kidding?
Comparing to be a member in MPN and the part iota plays in azure is so..... hmmmm ....risible

ahhh ....your name is "SHY LIAR" ...  Roll Eyes keep on

Here is a better link explaining how to get the Microsoft Azure as a service free for a month.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial/?WT.srch=1&WT.mc_ID=SEM_

Yeap. And here is the Amazon Web Services link https://aws.amazon.com/free/?nc1=h_ls But how the hell it is relevant to the topic  Huh

And what is the name of your friend who is a partner at Blockchain as a Service  ?
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:32:41 PM

He has removed the post you quoted. That was just a wrong link.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:35:42 PM

google your shit coins with the microsoft partnership to see if you can use it to buy toilet paper, chance is you can't! some probably able to get as giftcard which pay tons of fees, bitcoin fees, card fees.... LOL

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:37:22 PM

google your shit coin to see if you can use it to buy toilet paper, chance is you can't! LOL

There is not much logic in your post. You have fallen so deep, my friend.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 03:37:29 PM

He has removed the post you quoted. That was just a wrong link.

All I want is shyliar to say: I mixed up with Azure BaaS, sorry.
But he is googling hard to prove that everyone in this thread is wrong and he is right.
benthach
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 03:40:01 PM

google your shit coin to see if you can use it to buy toilet paper, chance is you can't! LOL

There is not much logic in your post. You have fallen so deep, my friend.

just common sense
all these scams popping out and the dev making millionaires of dollars and their coding is just useless in real world, only HYPES!

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: