Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 06:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much can junior members earn with sig campaigns, average?  (Read 6436 times)
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 04:15:44 AM

Jr members don't earn much really in fact only few signature campaigns are accepting lower ranks such as Jr.
but I started with Jr as far as i can remember on Yobit as well.  I never move elsewhere so yeah its still a good opportunity for new users. Good luck to us.
Save your coins and invest to something so don't remain as Jr.  keep learning.

I too started as a junior member in Yobit, all I did before is to read a lot while I was ranking, learning from others and keep on looking for new opportunity on where I can earn bitcoin. The rate before in Yobit was .00007 per post if I am not mistaken, so that's way too low if you would just focus on signature campaign before.. I suggest to those Junior members who wants to join signature campaign to keep on reading and keep on looking for new jobs..
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 05:46:25 AM

Jr members don't earn much really in fact only few signature campaigns are accepting lower ranks such as Jr.
but I started with Jr as far as i can remember on Yobit as well.  I never move elsewhere so yeah its still a good opportunity for new users. Good luck to us.

I too started as a junior member in Yobit, all I did before is to read a lot while I was ranking, learning from others and keep on looking for new opportunity on where I can earn bitcoin. The rate before in Yobit was .00007 per post if I am not mistaken, so that's way too low if you would just focus on signature campaign before.. I suggest to those Junior members who wants to join signature campaign to keep on reading and keep on looking for new jobs..

Well it is going to encourage you if you are junior member and you are already on a signature campaign.
Because you are already earning some satoshis then you are going to pursue it.
And it will going make you more active here.

Yup, that makes me active before, I thought before that I would just be visiting this site to know about bitcoin, and it turns out that I almost stayed here every vacant time even if I'm not posting, I just read and read and keeps on looking for new earning opportunity before.. But it's good experience.. Too bad, new members right now are so choosy about micro tasks ...
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:36:56 AM

Junior members can earn bitcoin to several signature campaigns that accept jr. member the payout is a bit low but its better than nothing. Just focus on leveling up and making constructive post as you can as possible to have a good post quality account.

He still can focus on making activity and ranks while doing constructive posts so yeah join some campaign and might as well earn few satoshis while leveling up.
Try to learn more about Trading too because thats when you get to earn more than just joining some campaign.

There are campaigns that do accept jr members in signature campaign but it is better to make ranks for your account and wait for it to increase your activity and rank.
Because jr member rate is very low at all and it is better if you are going to wait for your rank.

The best way to rank up is just to be active here and the forum, participate in each thread and learning every stuff you read . THere are lots of information stored here, everywhere you can read it and you can learn also while your posting. You wont even notice your activity rises up . When you rank up join sig campaigns that suits your rank.

Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:09:06 AM

Well it is going to encourage you if you are junior member and you are already on a signature campaign.
Because you are already earning some satoshis then you are going to pursue it.
And it will going make you more active here.
Very well said, even your earning such a little amount it would make you to pursue in able to earn more and that what makes you active here in the forum. At the days go by you'll learn day by day as you post which gives you idea together with your rank increasing.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                   ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
bitdumper

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

One world One currency, Bitcoin.

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:44:13 AM

i think a joiner member rank users earns about 0.003 Bitcoins (average) in a week or maybe they can earn this amount . but the real thing is their experience and trust collected in this forum

Sir Reginald

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 01:36:13 PM

20 posts a day seems quite a lot because you have to wait every 360 seconds when you want to post again, I know there are other ways of earning
btc the ones ive tried are,faucets,referrals and that's about it I can't invest either or sell services so it would be hard for me to earn btc.

Is it ok if I can get a btc loan and gamble with it?
if you reach jr. member you need waiting 60seconds for next post not 360second for each post
the problem is not about timing to posting, but are you can make your 20post is not spam
read this for table Min. seconds between post actions
I've adjusted the limits to make spamming more difficult.

Activity   Min. seconds between post actions   Max PM recipients   PMs per hour

Thanks for the table, really helpful. However, I'm confused about "Max PM recipients" column, what exactly does that mean? Does it mean that if your activity is in the 0-16 range you can only exchange PMs with 3 people and no more?
Gumballinabattleaxeninja

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:38:17 PM

i think a joiner member rank users earns about 0.003 Bitcoins (average) in a week or maybe they can earn this amount . but the real thing is their experience and trust collected in this forum

In the Yobit campaign, a "Member" rank can earn 0.00013 per constructive post. (0.00013 x 20= 0.0026 per day or 0.0182 per week. Currently that's almost $2 per day or $13-$14 per week, depending on fiat conversion ratio
mundang

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 02:41:48 PM

Rate for jr members are too low. It would be better if you join signature campaign when reach the full meber rank.
You can see how high is the difference between a jr member and a full member rate.
bapparabi

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 04:42:54 PM

I think a junior member can earn upto a maximum of 0.005btc per weak with a lot of work.Making maximum posts every weak.I think may be less than that junior member doesn’t earn much but something is better than nothing
croutonhexagon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:41:38 AM

The earnings of the Jr.member or other Rank members Depends Upon the Signature Campigns, but on average Signature Campigns are paying around 0.00005 Btc to Jr. Members. You can Check the Full list of available Signature Campigns Here:-
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Jambolb2

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:50:47 AM

Rate for jr members are too low. It would be better if you join signature campaign when reach the full meber rank.
You can see how high is the difference between a jr member and a full member rate.

Yes that's right for jr.member income is indeed a bit but it was better than they do not produce anything. especially if we have to wait jr.member was promoted to full member takes months instead. So while waiting for this process better participate in the campaign Smiley
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1142

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 12:11:14 PM

Yes that's right for jr.member income is indeed a bit but it was better than they do not produce anything. especially if we have to wait jr.member was promoted to full member takes months instead. So while waiting for this process better participate in the campaign Smiley

Yes it better to have satoshis even its a little amount in participating signature campaign even you are a jr. member. As you participate you can learn anything about bitcoin at the same time your rank is leveling up. building your knowledge here in this forum is good.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: