Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BIT-LOTERY.TOP A GREAT LOTTERY  (Read 1540 times)
bit-lottery.top (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:42:45 PM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 04:06:38 AM by bit-lottery.top

I higher up the amount a bit so the price will be higher too and less tickets to make a draw faster

1 ticket 0.002BTC,  a big chance to win a price     Smiley                                    

1st price 0.008 BTC      2nd price    0.005 BTC            3th price  0.003 BTC

Give it a try, this is not like all doubler sites with high investments and 99% will be gone after few days.
This is just a fixed small amount with 3 prices.
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 04:10:17 AM

First 2 that will get a ticket will have 50% discount, 1 ticket for only 0.001BTC

1st price 0.008 BTC      2nd price    0.005 BTC            3th price  0.003 BTC

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:22:22 AM

We will pick 3 numbers with a number generator, we will post a screenshot.

LOL! obvious scam is pathetic.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:28:54 AM

We will pick 3 numbers with a number generator, we will post a screenshot.

LOL! obvious scam is pathetic.

This is no scam, If I had any intention to scam I will ask much more for a ticket and add 50 tickets before a draw.
This is just a fun game, low price, only 10 tickets for each draw price is good. This is not even worth to scam.

Wait , you are the '' cockroach police '' and want now to add your shit here. Well we know what to do with a cockroach right.....

What poor , idiot person are you, giving negative trust to people around here, fuck for sure in real you don't even have friends. IDIOT!!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:33:21 AM

This is no scam, If I had any intention to scam I will . . . blah blah blah Red Herring bullshit

Wait , you are the '' cockroach police '' and want now to add your shit here. Well we know what to do with a cockroach right.....

What poor , idiot person are you, giving negative trust to people around here, fuck for sure in real you don't even have friends. IDIOT!!

And there we have it, OP can't provide reasonable evidence to support his claim so resorts to the usual ad hominem.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
pathetically obvious scam in return for a
share of the funds stolen from other users.
Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:35:39 AM

This is no scam, If I had any intention to scam I will . . . blah blah blah Red Herring bullshit

And there we have it, OP can't provide reasonable evidence to support his claim so resorts to the usual ad hominem.

Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
pathetically obvious scam in return for a
share of the funds stolen from other users.
Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WHAT A LOOSER.
ripplehd

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:37:33 AM

be more active on this forum everytime i check in the investor-based games area I always see low activity newbie users posting there so called
lottery investment sites which offer a wealthy return but in the end its mostly ponzi schemes. I think people who post here need to be
verified or donator users as it will stop the spread of scammers.

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:39:31 AM

WHAT A LOOSER.

The word is, "loser" dingbat, what you used is the word meaning the opposite of, "tighter".

bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:43:32 AM

be more active on this forum everytime i check in the investor-based games area I always see low activity newbie users posting there so called
lottery investment sites which offer a wealthy return but in the end its mostly ponzi schemes. I think people who post here need to be
verified or donator users as it will stop the spread of scammers.

This is not a Ponzi, and count if sold 10 tickets will it be such an amount to scam???
No way but if you let it run yes then will earn a bit and fun for the winners.

Don't get it wrong, yes many Ponzi sites and scammers but now with this '' cockroach police '' around it will destroy the whole gambling section and on top there is already a warning.

Maybe time for a new forum if it will continue with this big red post and saying to give negative trust.
and that trust rate  is a BIG fail.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:48:31 AM

I didn't say it was a ponzi, I said it was a scam.

Which it is. If you were running a verifiable fair system it would be in the main Gambling section. Not this one.

bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:50:17 AM

I didn't say it was a ponzi, I said it was a scam.

Which it is. If you were running a verifiable fair system it would be in the main Gambling section. Not this one.

Then you could say to move it to the gambling section instead of accusing this is scam without prove and come with your negative trust!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:51:11 AM

But you don't have a verifiable fair system for this lottery so, no, it doesn't get to go in the Gambling section.

bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 07:53:24 AM
Last edit: March 03, 2016, 08:28:35 AM by bit-lottery.top

But you don't have a verifiable fair system for this lottery so, no, it doesn't get to go in the Gambling section.

like you don't have a verifiable fair prove to call me a scammer!!!

And as a cockroach police should you not accuse people on prove and facts instead of your own opinion??

YOU ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO BE A MEMBER OF THE COCKROACH POLICE

http://imgur.com/A0BesAh

Grin Grin Grin
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 09:04:19 AM

come on, lets play lottery. for each 10 tickets 1 draw
                  If more people will play we can do many draws a day. 3 prices on 10 tickets is not bad at all

First 2 that will get a ticket will have 50% discount

Don't be scared of the cockroach police, that whole trust rating is just a BIG fail.

Nohah83

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:21:54 AM

If more people will play we can do many draws a day. 3 prices on 10 tickets is not bad at all

Don't be scared of the cockroach police, that whole trust rating is just a BIG fail.

Hmm, site looks OK not great not bad. If will be legit and pay it will be a great game to play, not much numbers so the waiting time will not be for days and prices are good.

But i think investors prefer ponzi, if they are quick when a new one will pop up they MAY earn coins faster.

I keep an eye now for almost a week on this forum and i see a lot of new sites coming and going, this makes
it all very risky. Good luck and maybe later i will try this one out.

bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 10:41:56 AM

Hmm, site looks OK not great not bad. If will be legit and pay it will be a great game to play, not much numbers so the waiting time will not be for days and prices are good.

But i think investors prefer ponzi, if they are quick when a new one will pop up they MAY earn coins faster.

I keep an eye now for almost a week on this forum and i see a lot of new sites coming and going, this makes
it all very risky. Good luck and maybe later i will try this one out.

Thanks, and yes it will be legit and will pay.
This will be better and no high investments as I see on other websites, people put 0.1 or 0.5 BTC in a Ponzi and are surprised they lost all.
Prices are ok and if people will buy tickets we can make a few draws per day.  Smiley
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 01:24:27 PM

WILL PUT THIS UNDER GAMBLING.
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 03:59:35 PM

Number 6 taken, 9 to go for a draw. Give it a try
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 05:46:50 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 04:28:15 AM by bit-lottery.top

I did lower the ticket price. Cheap and fun to play.

Ticket price 0.001 BTC. Once 20 tickets are sold we do a draw.

3 prices,

1st 0.01 BTC
2nd 0.005 BTC
3th 0.003 BTC

90% of the incoming money will be paid back.
bit-lottery.top (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:31:10 AM

Play lottery for a small amount, ticket is only 0.001 BTC.

Give it a try and you may win 10 x the ticket price.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: