Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:43:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone give you negative trust for participating in a PONZI?  (Read 5941 times)
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:12:14 AM

So, no, you chose to go with more rambling nonsense instead of a reasoned counter-argument.

Do you even logic?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MontyOnTheRun

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:28:57 AM

So, no, you chose to go with more rambling nonsense instead of a reasoned counter-argument.

Do you even logic?

Refute any of it if you can

Bitcoinget.com
Earn BTC for Surveys, Tasks and Offers - 0.295 BTC so far!!
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:31:49 AM

Do you even logic?

1. Tone complaint. False equivalence.
2. False equivalence
3. Red herring. False equivalence.

Quick enough for you?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Heutenamos

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

Act #Neutral,Think y'self as a citizen of Universe

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:33:55 AM

It's too simple.You are wasting your time with that.

yo
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:37:27 AM

Do you even logic?

1. Tone complaint. False equivalence.
2. False equivalence
3. Red herring. False equivalence.

Quick enough for you?

No, I would like you show the same level of courtesy I made to you and provide reasoned arguments to refute my points or concede.

Bitcoinget.com
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:40:02 AM

No, I would like you show the same level of courtesy I made to you and provide reasoned arguments to refute my points or concede.

I just did refute it, moron. If you're not smart enough to understand the difference between objectively reasoned argument and logical fallacies I don't have the time, nor the inclination, to teach you.

Cyaren

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 08:44:31 AM

Seriously, you totally deserve that negative trust. Ponzis are designed to con people into investing their life savings, which will be stolen from them forever! You're lucky you're not going to hell... You just got a warning from a DT member. Not to mention, running a ponzi or promoting a ponzi is technically illegal, and if you do this in the physical world(i.e. not bitcoin space) on a large scale you will probably get caught and get thrown into jail...

I think the judgement is totally fair, and seriously, he deserves more Roll Eyes
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:05:19 AM

I just did refute it, moron. If you're not smart enough to understand the difference between objectively reasoned argument and logical fallacies I don't have the time, nor the inclination, to teach you.

No, you just came across as an egotistical, arrogant prick who just dismissed the reasoned arguments that you requested in your post above out of hand. I gave you a second chance to see if you were genuinely capable of countering my arguments and you just confirmed what I already thought.

Bitcoinget.com
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:12:55 AM

No, you just came across as an egotistical, arrogant prick who just dismissed the reasoned arguments that you requested in your post above out of hand. I gave you a second chance to see if you were genuinely capable of countering my arguments and you just confirmed what I already thought.

Awwww, more tone complaint? Because that's always a reasonable counterpoint, isn't it? "I haven't got an objective argument against your assertion so I will complain that I don't like the way you said it and pretend that equates to a reasoned counter."

I didn't dismiss them out of hand, I dismissed them for being the fallacious bollocks they are. As I said, though, if you're too dumb to be able to see the fallacies within your own rambling diatribe, I'm not going waste energy on trying to raise your IQ.

MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:28:45 AM

Awwww, more tone complaint? Because that's always a reasonable counterpoint, isn't it? "I haven't got an objective argument against your assertion so I will complain that I don't like the way you said it and pretend that equates to a reasoned counter."

I didn't dismiss them out of hand, I dismissed them for being the fallacious bollocks they are. As I said, though, if you're too dumb to be able to see the fallacies within your own rambling diatribe, I'm not going waste energy on trying to raise your IQ.

You are wrong and have no counter argument apart from the incorrect 'Ponzis scam and you're stealing from people'. You're a little child who has learnt a few big words to cover that fact. I'm done with feeding your ego anymore.

Bitcoinget.com
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:53:19 AM

You are wrong and have no counter argument apart from the incorrect 'Ponzis scam and you're stealing from people'. 

Buh-bye, dimwit. While you're stood still trying to figure out how to open the door to perform a truly epic rage-quit-slam on your way out, how about you actually read the utterly absurd statement you wrote:

Quote from: IfBrainsWereDynamiteHeCouldn'tBlowHisNose
You are wrong and have no counter argument
I believe it is you who is supposed to propose a reasoned counter to my 'Point 3' assertion, something you have failed to do. Simply typing the words, "You are wrong" doesn't actually do anything to support your position unless you back it up with the necessary words describing why I am wrong. Those words needing to not consist of logical fallacy, of course.

Quote from: IfBrainsWereDynamiteHeCouldn'tBlowHisNose
apart from the incorrect 'Ponzis scam and you're stealing from people'
In posting your support for a ponzi in a ponzi-scam thread, you are hoping for what, exactly? Could it possibly be that you wish to encourage others to participate so that they send their money in after you and that you will receive a share of their deposit from the scammers? Yes, that is exactly what it is. Eventually the scam *will* collapse because of math, leaving a number of people having lost their money.

You don't want to be the one who doesn't get paid, fact.
You post in ponzi threads to hopefully make sure other users are the ones who don't get paid, fact.
Your lack of shit-giving for other users losing their money in order for you to get paid is undeniable proof of the scumbag you are, fact.

MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 09:58:26 AM

cryptodevil

This user is currently ignored.

Bitcoinget.com
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:00:52 AM

cryptodevil

This user is currently ignored.

Uhuh, sure. Quick! Load up one of your other socks so you can post a supportive and equally-chock-full-of-fallacy post for yourself, I mean 'completely different user' of course!

whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:03:13 AM

Are you trolling

no

or you really have this big of a ego?

dont mix up yourself with me.

You want to be taken seriously it might help if you stop patting yourself on the back and see how you are toxic to the environment.

I am taken serious, maybe not by you but this doesnt matter,

Forums are about discussion and when people act like dictators, we have to discuss it.

You do your "discussion" like you do the whole time, ill do my actions. fair enough

Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:34:54 AM

Let's try this one more time for the dumbest fucks in this thread:

3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.

Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy.

Ergo, you are marked as such so that anybody dealing with you in future understands the type of person you are. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Well it is true it is ripping off people.

Just like when I was working as a designer in construction completely legal with permits and taxes and building codes, we still would charge 5 to 10K for a preliminary design, which is completely conform the market prices, but a rip off in my eyes. Most call that business and do not even consider it being ripping off people because well you got to earn a living right?

Just like when I was a reseller of imported stuff, again with permits and taxes all in order, I could easily triple or more on the prices when selling them below the average retail prices, it is a rip off in my eyes while most call that business which again most do not even consider it being ripping off people because well you got to earn a living right?

So yeah now I'm playing in HYIPs and Ponzi's in my spare time. It is ripping off people again. But at least now I am ripping off people that want the easy life and get rich without putting the work into it instead of people that put their hard worked cash into the "legal business" and paying way overpriced stuff.

And don't come with the argument that at least the legal businesses provided a product or a service as a lot of MLM's and Ponzi's had products that they needed to sell as well as "services". A Ponzi could collect data and addresses whenever they would sell key-rings for 0.005 and provide a product that stands for the coins people put in.

So yeah I'm ripping off people again, life will never change. Where is the morality in that? I recognize I am ripping off people in said schemes, but I also do recognize I am ripping off people under the status off "legal business". The only solution would be becoming a low-wage wage-slave and let your employer do the nasty stuff or becoming completely self sufficient and have no business or trades in this (mainly western) world.

Edit to say:

Otherwise shut the fuck up.

I am just as free to express whatever I want as you are to rain with neg trust. Luckily we all are.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:49:29 AM

Just like . . . .blah blah blah blah irrelevance but I'm posting it anyway because I believe it will righteously prove that because other people behave in an untrustworthy fashion it is wrong to make an effort to stop any of them. . . bleurgh *ffffft* *plop*

Quote from: Cryptodevil
You post in ponzi threads to hopefully make sure other users are the ones who don't get paid, fact.

Demonstrating the above behaviour proves you are untrustworthy, therefore you will be marked as such.

Whining about how the world isn't fair doesn't make your scumbaggery any less repugnant.

Stroto

Activity: 449
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 10:53:05 AM

Just like . . . .blah blah blah blah irrelevance but I'm posting it anyway because I believe it will righteously prove that because other people behave in an untrustworthy fashion it is wrong to make an effort to stop any of them. . . bleurgh *ffffft* *plop*

Quote from: Cryptodevil

Demonstrating the above behaviour proves you are untrustworthy, therefore you will be marked as such.

Whining about how the world isn't fair doesn't make your scumbaggery any less repugnant.

If you don't recognize the world of western business for what it is it is fine by me. I didn't say it was to prove any good. You misread again.

you say:

3. Posting of your participation in any form in their threads is UNDENIABLE PROOF that you don't give a shit about other users being ripped off.

I do give a shit, that is why I chose certain users to be ripped off and others not.

But I gave you a head start. I quoted the warnings and say that I would have put my coins in if they were not busy elsewhere atm. So go ahead tag me. Too bad I only saw one of your friends that I could quote.

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:01:37 PM

Let's try this one more time for the dumbest fucks in this thread:

1. It matters NOT whether participating in a ponzi is illegal. This is not even the issue.

2. The profit you seek to make through your participation in these schemes is that which is stolen from other users.

Which part of point 3 describes anything other than somebody who is PROVEN THROUGH THEIR OWN ACTIONS to be untrustworthy.

Ergo, you are marked as such so that anybody dealing with you in future understands the type of person you are.

Seriously, fuck all your other whining bullshit, dismantle point 3 with reasoned argument and I will concede. Otherwise shut the fuck up.

Bingo!!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1339672.msg13665221#msg13665221

User is doing a great job

Keep up the good work Cryptodevil

kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:32:14 PM

This forum is piling up with useless dramas of probable ponzi operators.

I must say what Cryptodevil is doing right now should have been done from 2014 when thousands of ponzies came to birth one after another.
Now they are just getting butt burned because you are helping in clearing the junk.

Since you say you have the right to participate and promote a ponzi then one responsible member also has the right to tag you appropriately so that any newbies does not listen to you at one go.

I will suggest Cryptodevil to keep up with this cleaning work and at one point of time we will be able to reclaim the past glory of the forum.

To all ponzi operators: Better go away and start promoting on special ponzi forums. Grin
MontyOnTheRun

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:53:43 PM

This forum is piling up with useless dramas of probable ponzi operators.

I must say what Cryptodevil is doing right now should have been done from 2014 when thousands of ponzies came to birth one after another.
Now they are just getting butt burned because you are helping in clearing the junk.

Since you say you have the right to participate and promote a ponzi then one responsible member also has the right to tag you appropriately so that any newbies does not listen to you at one go.

I will suggest Cryptodevil to keep up with this cleaning work and at one point of time we will be able to reclaim the past glory of the forum.

To all ponzi operators: Better go away and start promoting on special ponzi forums. Grin

Says the guy with a gambling signature :shakeshead:

It's ok to promote one form of gambling but not another? Guess if Ponzi's were allowed to do signature campaigns people's tune may change.

Bitcoinget.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: