Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:50:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTB] Antminer s7 - Canada  (Read 339 times)
runnerman1 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:45:39 PM

Hello all,

I would like to buy one Antminer s7, and is open to all offers. I am located just north of the GTA and would prefer to do a pick up. If not please make sure you can ship the miner to Canada Ontario, and I'll pay extra for shipping costs. If you also have a psu for sell please include it and make sure it works for the standard 15amp/ 120volt outlet.

If you have any questions feel free to post or pm me, I should respond fairly quickly
Thank you. 
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:51:22 PM

Hello all,

I would like to buy one Antminer s7, and is open to all offers. I am located just north of the GTA and would prefer to do a pick up. If not please make sure you can ship the miner to Canada Ontario, and I'll pay extra for shipping costs. If you also have a psu for sell please include it and make sure it works for the standard 15amp/ 120volt outlet.

If you have any questions feel free to post or pm me, I should respond fairly quickly
Thank you. 

I may be willing to part with one of my S7 for the right price. For the PSU's you'd be better off buying yourself some from retail because i went pretty overkill there. I could include it but i would not sell for much under retail price anyways.

Also either you pay first or we use OgNasty as escrow.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
runnerman1 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 05:58:05 PM

Hello all,

Thank you. 

I may be willing to part with one of my S7 for the right price. For the PSU's you'd be better off buying yourself some from retail because i went pretty overkill there. I could include it but i would not sell for much under retail price anyways.

I can pay first if you can provide pics. Also does it need to be shipped or can I pick it up? How much are you selling it for?
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:05:04 PM

Hello all,

Thank you. 

I can pay first if you can provide pics. Also does it need to be shipped or can I pick it up? How much are you selling it for?

I live next to Ottawa, Québec side, so that depend where in Ontario you live, i suppose. Make me an offer, taking into account they're already local, duty/international shipping paid.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
runnerman1 (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:11:39 PM

Hello all,

Thank you. 

I live next to Ottawa, Québec side, so that depend where in Ontario you live, i suppose. Make me an offer, taking into account they're already local, duty/international shipping paid.

Yea I live north of Toronto, so it would have to be shipped. I'm looking to buy it for about 1.6-1.7 bitcoins excluding the shipping. I can pm you my postal Code, and you can calculate the shipping costs. 
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 06:12:22 PM

Hello all,

Thank you. 

Yea I live north of Toronto, so it would have to be shipped. I'm looking to buy it for about 1.6-1.7 bitcoins excluding the shipping. I can pm you my postal Code, and you can calculate the shipping costs. 

Okay. Go ahead. Will you source your own PSU?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀