Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:28:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Get paid in Bitcoin for simple data entry (solving captchas).  (Read 53185 times)
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 05:11:05 PM

IMO, this captcha is not worth the time anymore, I read from This thread that the price is reduced to .005 per captcha and the minimum cashout is around $7, which means you have to click 1,400 captchas a day, and take note, that you will be using IE, which I think sucks in terms of speed even if you use the high priced premium VPN's around. I don't think that you could do atleast 1,000 in one day even if you do it 10 hours a day. Take note also that peak hours could make the site load very slow. Anyway, that's just my opinion.  Smiley

Well that is their condition and I don't think this service will last for a long time. With the different bad comments that I can see to this thread.
But still, it;s not too late for their management to consider the complains of their workers and fix it immediately.

My experience is that if they won't listen fast, they will not listen at all. I've head my friend stopping because of that. Which is the reason I did not want to try  it.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 06:07:19 PM

IMO, this captcha is not worth the time anymore, I read from This thread that the price is reduced to .005 per captcha and the minimum cashout is around $7, which means you have to click 1,400 captchas a day, and take note, that you will be using IE, which I think sucks in terms of speed even if you use the high priced premium VPN's around. I don't think that you could do atleast 1,000 in one day even if you do it 10 hours a day. Take note also that peak hours could make the site load very slow. Anyway, that's just my opinion.  Smiley

Well that is their condition and I don't think this service will last for a long time. With the different bad comments that I can see to this thread.
But still, it;s not too late for their management to consider the complains of their workers and fix it immediately.

My experience is that if they won't listen fast, they will not listen at all. I've head my friend stopping because of that. Which is the reason I did not want to try  it.

if you do a backread, they responded with my message but end up cutting the negotiation, they dont want to have any concerns. What they only want is their own decision that they think is better.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 02:10:09 AM

IMO also, this job could also go on, as there would be new people that would try this and probably end up without reaching the minimum payout.
This is not quite true since PC doesn't quickly open an slot with people so the possible way is that workers is more likely rent their accounts with others by having a share with it of 10-20% of what the the interested worker earned.

Probably, but I think, if the OP sees it that he is not earning anymore because of workers stopping, we know for the fact that everyone would quit doing this captcha thing when they notice that they are wasting much time in it and also their resources. specially those who rent an account, that 10 - 20% that the owner of the account collect from those who rent is another added burden.then probably they would stop and  he might terminate their accounts, and most probably opens up a new slot so that his earning would continue, remember, it is his business, so probably he will do whatever he need to do to make his profit continue.

My experience is that if they won't listen fast, they will not listen at all. I've head my friend stopping because of that. Which is the reason I did not want to try  it.

He do respond, if you do a back read, sadly, he never listened, he is more like a boss and not a manager nor a leader. Your demands will never be honored.
jamalaezaz
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:54:51 AM

I was in this program from the starting. I've chatted with PC in gmail and ask him to open referral system.. but since then I wasn't online there too much.
now I am seeing there is everything is getting wrong. and PC got negative feedback. whats going on there?

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:10:46 AM

Is there anybody who want to rent his/her UK shift? We can arrange the percentage in personal message. But first thing, I want a trustable person.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 11:36:40 AM

There are services such as Megatypers in which humans get paid to manually solve captchas. A problem is that users have to solve literally thousands of these prior to being paid their money. I'm interested in lowering the payout threshold through using a payment option in which there are no transaction fees (like Bitcoin).
ivakar

Activity: 756
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 12:17:10 PM

You can get paid in megatypers by bitcoins.
Minimal amount is 1.5$ but like you say earning go very very slow.
Jmild1

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:21:02 PM

I was in this program from the starting. I've chatted with PC in gmail and ask him to open referral system.. but since then I wasn't online there too much.
now I am seeing there is everything is getting wrong. and PC got negative feedback. whats going on there?
Doing a backread would be great and will answer all the question you ask
smartguy143

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:42:39 PM

If anyone knows a better work than this please pm me... daily new rules. .. Today op told to makr only 6$ in UK, when I asked that minimum payout is 7$... He told me to wait for 2 days to get payout  (6+6=12$)...
Jmild1

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 05:47:55 PM

If anyone knows a better work than this please pm me... daily new rules. .. Today op told to makr only 6$ in UK, when I asked that minimum payout is 7$... He told me to wait for 2 days to get payout  (6+6=12$)...
Yeah, rules has change fast quite nowadays for this work. He also told me that $6 is now the new minimum for US
lhinglhung

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:29:03 PM

Yeah, rules has change fast quite nowadays for this work. He also told me that $6 is now the new minimum for US

Jmild1, Do you still doing this job?
i think they gone to broke......... Grin
last time i see only 6 people get paid

Blockchain for Apps | Blockchain for Business | Blockchain for Future
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 06:50:47 PM

IMO, this captcha is not worth the time anymore, I read from This thread that the price is reduced to .005 per captcha and the minimum cashout is around $7, which means you have to click 1,400 captchas a day, and take note, that you will be using IE, which I think sucks in terms of speed even if you use the high priced premium VPN's around. I don't think that you could do atleast 1,000 in one day even if you do it 10 hours a day. Take note also that peak hours could make the site load very slow. Anyway, that's just my opinion.  Smiley
However the rate is way too good than normal captcha solving sites out there. Getting half a cent per captcha is very good rate but these google recaptcha stucked several times during ssolving and lots of ques asked making task way too hard.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Transparency

Activity: 38

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 08:14:11 PM

However the rate is way too good than normal captcha solving sites out there. Getting half a cent per captcha is very good rate but these google recaptcha stucked several times during ssolving and lots of ques asked making task way too hard.
Because this captcha has requirements that's why the payment is quite good.

You need VPN, which most likely is premium
You need a good bandwidth because it open IE and laod some tickets(which what you will do).

Everytime you complete a ticket it load another ticket. Loading ticket is on ticketmaster's server which means you need a good connection to load it fast.

Lastly, this is an image recaptcha, sometimes it enables the multiple selection where you will do 2-3 captcha to be able to finish 1 ticket.

So, what you think?
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
May 26, 2016, 03:07:24 AM

You need a good bandwidth because it open IE and laod some tickets(which what you will do).

Everytime you complete a ticket it load another ticket. Loading ticket is on ticketmaster's server which means you need a good connection to load it fast.

Lastly, this is an image recaptcha, sometimes it enables the multiple selection where you will do 2-3 captcha to be able to finish 1 ticket.

So, what you think?

I myself is doing this captcha, but, I don't consider doing it full time, as this is not worth much time anymore, I am doing it on spare times and when I am streaming movie online, yeah, thats right, the captcha sometimes don't load fast and you need to solve more than once each credit. I suggest that you all guys would not focus much on this captcha to earn, you might get disappointed if you do so. Specially when that hard captcha loads in and sometimes with no proper answer.
sna.znly

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 02:03:43 PM

anyone wants to rent an account pm me.
kenzie95

Activity: 143
Merit: 120

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:08:37 PM

I can rent my UK shift account.

crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:11:44 PM

If someone is going to allow me to use their accounts and we are going to divide the possible income we can get with the use of your account.
Just feel free to pm me I really wanted to try this captcha.
Already tried this to contact the email but they are full and i think theres no spots to accept new participant so better to wait if someone are remove or leave in this captcha solving..
Jmild1

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 05:46:54 PM

If someone is going to allow me to use their accounts and we are going to divide the possible income we can get with the use of your account.
Just feel free to pm me I really wanted to try this captcha.
Already tried this to contact the email but they are full and i think theres no spots to accept new participant so better to wait if someone are remove or leave in this captcha solving..

They can avail us acc, but it is so hard to do, and in UK they said it is not possible since the queue for worker there is really high.
Kollor

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:00:06 AM

So, what you think?

Yeah, that's probably the reason why it is a little high, because of the difficulty and the time that you will be consuming on waiting, remember, you can't do this when you are doing something which consumes your bandwidth such as opening other browsers. VPN premium plans are not that cheap, and you need lots of servers so when one is blocked, you could work on the other. At peak hours, I don't think that you could work fast with this.
ashkanb

Activity: 222

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 12:28:12 PM

I'm renting my account anyone interested can pm me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: