Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: PayPal or BTC and Why?
PayPal
BTC
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal or BTC  (Read 4878 times)
Marbit

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:09:33 PM

I love Paypal and Bitcoins.

I love both because both have different quality, Bitcoin is becoming more popular as paypal at this time because its charge is too low but If we want to buy something in shopping all shopkeeper are not accepting bitcoin as like same paypal.     
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 05:59:51 PM

I am only using  Paypal at a moment is only because of online shopping as almost all sites accepts Paypal and bitcoin is missing at a moment, but lets hope in future the things will go other way.
I understand how you feel, at this time not all online stores accept bitcoin, maybe this time so many people are choosing paypal, but I still choose bitcoin, because bitcoin changes everything

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:02:38 PM

I am only using  Paypal at a moment is only because of online shopping as almost all sites accepts Paypal and bitcoin is missing at a moment, but lets hope in future the things will go other way.
I understand how you feel, at this time not all online stores accept bitcoin, maybe this time so many people are choosing paypal, but I still choose bitcoin, because bitcoin changes everything

Why could you not choose them both, I also think its true about the fact that its really annoying that you cannot use them in every store(the bitcoin).
I sometimes pay with the bitcoin and sometimes with paypal depending on if I trust the store.

sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:09:26 PM

I would go for paypal because you can make easily with it and there are still a lot more stores on the internet than the bitcoin.
Because of this I like paypal more.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:11:03 PM

Usually i use both, but i prefer always to use Bitcoin instead of using Paypal. Paypal is needed when we make deals and trades with some marketplaces which don't support Bitcoin as payment method till now.
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:49:09 PM

Well i were a costumer of paypal but their big fees made me go into anothers processors such as payza ,then i found bitcoin and currently i believe there is nothing better to work with,sure paypal has merchants support but besides that the costumer who buys a lot online will save some money with bitcoin.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:03:24 PM

I would go for paypal because you can make easily with it and there are still a lot more stores on the internet than the bitcoin.

Why should you take paypal, paypal is crap in my eyes you can better pick the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a way better future and its a currency and paymethod.
With the bitcoin you can pay things and make profit!
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2016, 08:45:48 PM

Why should you take paypal, paypal is crap in my eyes you can better pick the bitcoin because the bitcoin has a way better future and its a currency and paymethod.
With the bitcoin you can pay things and make profit!

There are very less merchants who accept bitcoin payments compared to paypal. I do agree that being a currency bitcoin has advantages but PayPal is a recognized payment method while bitcoin prices are volatile. It can make you incur losses if the price drops by over 20%.

Sandroxa

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:50:23 PM

When it comes to online shopping both are good but Paypal is without a doubt the better one to choose. But the good thing about Bitcoin is that you can use it as an investment which allows the user to make money. So both are good it just depends on what you do with it.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 10:27:07 PM

Voted for paypal cause it's much better nowdays and more stores accepting paypal. Bitcoin should be more popular than i will change my mind i think.

MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:15:57 PM

Voted for paypal cause it's much better nowdays and more stores accepting paypal. Bitcoin should be more popular than i will change my mind i think.
yeah I agree with you. This problem can not be underestimated. because I am sometimes confused using bitcoin and to spend it?
where I could spend it? it is quite difficult
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:20:32 PM

For my bitcoin is the best because its easy and untraceable, I also do not like paypal for some certain reasons, its limited sometimes and I really hate it.
Also the fact that my account already has been hacked one time says enough in my opinion...
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:45:55 PM

I like them both but if I have to choose I would go for the bitcoin of course because the bitcoin is the future.
The bitcoin will be a lot bigger in the future and its also better with their security and payments.
quintiilieo

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 11:54:06 PM

When it comes to online shopping both are good but Paypal is without a doubt the better one to choose. But the good thing about Bitcoin is that you can use it as an investment which allows the user to make money. So both are good it just depends on what you do with it.
Yup when it comes in online shopping both are good either if you want a legal transaction go for the paypal but if you want untraceable transaction or illegal transaction bitcoin is the best. But if you are a online shopper you dont have trust in the seller i suggest to you that paypal is the best so that you can secured your money you can dispute the seller if they scammed you.

dhimasnk

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 12:52:49 AM

I prefer to use bitcoin for faster and more efficient

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 01:36:24 AM

If I am a buyer: Paypal with linked credit/debit card ONLY.

If I am a seller: BTC.

I would buy with Bitcoin, but only in trusted sites.

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 04, 2016, 04:36:16 AM

BTC, Much lesser fees "compared to PayPal 3x cents + a percentage of every commercial transaction.
yeah for bitcoin fee may be much friendlier than paypal any amount you send money using bitcoin. will never change fee will remain the same. in contrast to other methods such as PayPal, etc.
but why is there still a lot of people choose paypal? I'm confused by that
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:23:47 PM

BTC, Much lesser fees "compared to PayPal 3x cents + a percentage of every commercial transaction.
yeah for bitcoin fee may be much friendlier than paypal any amount you send money using bitcoin. will never change fee will remain the same. in contrast to other methods such as PayPal, etc.

There's nothing to be confused about people don't want to be scammed when buying stuff online.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 05:28:43 PM

There's nothing to be confused about people don't want to be scammed when buying stuff online.
Yup, PayPal is basically the equivalent of a Bitcoin escrow service, and it ensures that both parties carry out their jobs correctly and everyone gets their good or service (or money) in the end.

PayPal does protect a customer, for the most part, but it is also a good tool for scammers that are trying to make easy money off of small business owners. There will never really be a good balance, ever.
jasondeadz09

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2016, 08:40:18 PM

Bitcoin ofcourse this is a bitcoin forum Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: