Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: PayPal or BTC and Why?
PayPal
BTC
Other

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PayPal or BTC  (Read 4884 times)
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 04:13:20 PM

I prefer Bitcoin because Bitcoin has less transaction fees than Paypal.
Bitcoin is easy to use, and no need to verify like Paypal.
in comparison, I still choose bitcoin better than paypal. though paypal has been recognized worldwide, but its use is very difficult, and very difficult to find a job on the internet that use paypal payment. while looking for jobs on the internet for a fee of bitcoin is very easy.
Actually this is partially i agree because before Bitcoin we was using this Paypal only that time if we do any online business we will receive our payment from paypal account only. has how Bitcoin is not accepted in all countries Paypla also not accepted in all country we take help from third party to withdraw our payment. But there lot of restriction to open account. But in this situation Bitcoin is easy no need any personal information. SO choice is yours which one is easy in your country choose that one.
BitcoinPaw

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 05:28:34 PM

Using both of them actually cause i don't wont to choose, i am using bitcoin if it needed and the same thing with paypal.  I really think that people must  do what they want in this case.

MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:07:48 PM

Using both of them actually cause i don't wont to choose, i am using bitcoin if it needed and the same thing with paypal.  I really think that people must  do what they want in this case.
I exactly have the same problem, I like them both and I use them also both, I like the bitcoin for the self controllable ability and paypal for its reversible payments.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 06:16:14 PM

I exactly have the same problem, I like them both and I use them also both, I like the bitcoin for the self controllable ability and paypal for its reversible payments.

If we have freedom to use both then why to choose a single one, keep on taking benefits from both of them, use Paypal for shopping and bitcoin for money transfers.
dhimasnk

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:51:45 PM

I think, paypal more reliable to keep your money in order to stay safe

BUY LOW/SELL HIGH
24/7 TRADING BOT  GUNBOT  THE AUTOMATIC PROFIT GENERATOR FOR POLONIEX
LIMITED EDITION NOW AVAILABLE FOR KRAKEN AND BITTREX  My bitcoin address: 37xyZGoqmkeTTatsWcnFJS4iL4xdE4Cuia + wex.nz codes at Peermarketer@gmail.com
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:21:36 PM

If we have freedom to use both then why to choose a single one, keep on taking benefits from both of them, use Paypal for shopping and bitcoin for money transfers.

You are right about that, it does not matter which one you are picking, I'm also using them both and I love them both.
I can simply not choose between them for me they are both good.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:28:13 PM

you speak in bitcoin forum, it is clear many are choosing bitcoin than paypal
Can I choose both.I have been using PayPal for last six years and haven't faced any problem yet.I am also ok with bitcoin but the problem is bitcoin is not widely accepted

1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 10:37:37 PM

you speak in bitcoin forum, it is clear many are choosing bitcoin than paypal
Can I choose both.I have been using PayPal for last six years and haven't faced any problem yet.I am also ok with bitcoin but the problem is bitcoin is not widely accepted

It's different for each person, that's right. May I ask what your PayPal usage looks like? I have ditched PayPal years ago because it froze my balance 2 times for quite a long time. It took months to get it back the second time. And that while I haven't been breaking any of their policies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: