Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:57:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Escrow Partner got tricked  (Read 4918 times)
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:10:28 PM

Well, this is great. Ralobot contacted me and told me that he received a message from amartin99 that he should pay to another pm address. And he was wondering about the neg trust.

Never thought of the possibility that the hacker might be a third person. Roll Eyes

Anyway... I directed him to this thread.

You guys are right about signatures. Way way too many people, that sometimes are years on bitcointalk, know how signed messages work. And everytime I had to explain it was a very time consuming thing.

Besides, normally you need to trust that if you receive a message from the exact same account the deal was done with that this is the actual user. If this falls then practically everything has to be signed. It would become a real mess.

I can suggest it but I really doubt that many want to use it. Not to speak about that I would have to send around a couple of PM's first.

Well, screenshot of payment... that is something that could be done but honestly... how easy would it be to make a fake screenshot, photoshopping the numbers of an incoming transaction and the receiving address? How should I check that the scammer did not create it?

Even when I would send a question pm to ask back if I really should release? The scammer might simply change the pass and agree. Before the buyer realizes and thought his deal might be in danger the transaction might be already gone.

Maybe I should ask other escrows if they might know a way that you could efficiently protect against such thing happening.

amartin99

I am impressed with the way his account is getting hit from so few neg reports
man it's just KILLING his account
I will most likely stop using that account and make another
no one would ever deal with that account now

You don't need to drop your account. Even when he neg reps you... it does not matter at all for you. He is not on default trust and he can negrep all he wants... it would not change your trust rating.

But I think he would not put any work into this anymore. He got what he wanted and will let that account die. Going over to the next scam...

Well, unfortunately bitcointalk is a real sharkpool of scammers. We only can try to make it harder for them. With escrows or something. But some things can't really be avoided it seems.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ralobot.com

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:34:04 PM

Like i told escrow before I didn't hack nothing i received a msg from amartin99 telling me to pay to an other PM account cause he cant log-in to his first pm account.

i dont know why i got a negative trust & WTFFF with kayenpal he was my partner working with me as an advertiser and a second support so i dont care what he did ...

kayenpal was able to share and post link by using my pc since we live in the same area.... anyways again this forum is crazy why would anyone give me a neg trust without a proof im sure most of you are ignorant .... i got respect to you quikseller....
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:39:43 PM

Like i told escrow before I didn't hack nothing i received a msg from amartin99 telling me to pay to an other PM account cause he cant log-in to his first pm account.

i dont know why i got a negative trust & WTFFF with kayenpal he was my partner working with me as an advertiser and a second support so i dont care what he did ...

kayenpal was able to share and post link by using my pc since we live in the same area.... anyways again this forum is crazy why would anyone give me a neg trust without a proof im sure most of you are ignorant .... i got respect to you quikseller....

Well, you were quick to answer all the time and were pushing the buyer to do the trade. It looked alot like you initiated the traded knowing that you can scam him.

Please post a screenshot of the payment you did to the hackers account and post the content of the pm you received from the hacker.

Edit: By the way... it sounds strange that the hacker only blocked me from sending pm to amartin99. He would have done the same with you so you can't contact him.

Ralobot.com

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:45:54 PM

i was quik to make a trade cause i have a website to run ....  Angry plus i delete most msgs in my inbox also its funny how you ask for an image proof cause if im a scammer i can easly fake anything and i can also give you a fake payment id of a recent PM payment im not stupid to waste my time prooving this shit.

To answer seb :

Edit: By the way... it sounds strange that the hacker only blocked me from sending pm to amartin99. He would have done the same with you so you can't contact him.

This can be easy to answer : why whould he block me since i got my money and he got MY FUCKING PM ? i dont think he is that stupid.

Edit: I ask seb to delete his neg trust and all the other members cause this is truly not fair.  Sad  Angry
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:52:10 PM

i was quik to make a trade cause i have a website to run ....  Angry plus i delete most msgs in my inbox also its funny how you ask for an image proof cause if im a scammer i can easly fake anything and i can also give you a fake payment id of a recent PM payment im not stupid to waste my time prooving this shit.

I'm not sure why you don't care to prove your innocence. And it really does not make sense to me that you delete all old messages. You claim you even deleted a pm from an ongoing trade. That sounds plain stupid.

Argumenting to not wanting to try to provide proof is a bit strange. You should be interested in clearing your account from that trust. Though you might think it's not worth it because of the previous red trust.

Besides... how can you write that you don't care what your partner is doing on your pc? It directly effects you and your trust.

Surely it will take time to photoshop such image. But that's not the time I asked for. Only the time to make a screenshot and post it.

Ralobot.com

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 01:56:49 PM

SebastianJu look i know you are a nice guy but stop playing stupid ..... anyways we use an rdp to connect and since i trust my partner he was able to acess my account inorder to give support to our players .... about deleting msg admin can confirm that and he can also post the time of me deleting my received msgs .... anyways again i will not waste my time in this shit im sick and tired of this forum... lots of stupid people no wonder why its easy to hack here ...

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:03:46 PM

SebastianJu look i know you are a nice guy but stop playing stupid ..... anyways we use an rdp to connect and since i trust my partner he was able to acess my account inorder to give support to our players .... about deleting msg admin can confirm that and he can also post the time of me deleting my received msgs .... anyways again i will not waste my time in this shit im sick and tired of this forum... lots of stupid people no wonder why its easy to hack here ...

So the hacker, as amartin99, sent you a pm in private, without including me. And you sent it to that address without the escrow being notified of such change?

Besides, you not even providing a screenshot means you help to hide the hacker. Since you claimed you sent pm you can show it and we would know the hacker's pm account.

At the moment you are only bitching around. Trying to get your negrep gone without any attempt to prove your claim. Still you want to take part in the forum for trades but you don't care when it comes to providing proof for your innocence or helping to stop scammers/hackers. Instead you go around like crazy naming everyone as stupid and other things and demand everyone has to do what you want... only you don't want to do anything.

It doesn't matter if there is proof that you deleted your pm's. Why should you? They were important and you deleted important pm for an ongoing trade.

Indianacoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:04:02 PM

Well this is a real twisted situation right there.
But although the seller is shady by noticing the nature of his reply in this thread.

@Seb next time you should ask both parties to confirm with a signed message (from their staked btc address) before releasing the escrow.
It will be a safer step for you.
Ralobot.com

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:13:04 PM

Seb what hacker are you talking about , i got the msg from amartin99 to send to an other address

Again i dont give a fuck about my trust leave it red or whatever cause i dont care why ? because this forum is stupid (most members) giving neg trust without ANY PROOF.

FUCK YOU ALL .

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:14:46 PM

Indianacoin

Well this is a real twisted situation right there.
But although the seller is shady by noticing the nature of his reply in this thread.

@Seb next time you should ask both parties to confirm with a signed message (from their staked btc address) before releasing the escrow.
It will be a safer step for you.

What signed message? You realize that most persons don't have a staked address? Then I would have to get one address at the start of the trade only for the case that the account might be compromised and the hacker did not change the pass.

You know, I can offer that but I'm pretty sure either no one will do it or it will be a huge amount of time just to teach most of them that they learn how to sign messages, what a private key is, where to get it. I already had this alot. It is a mess to explain.

Well, if you really mean we now have to distrust every account that way then man, I would not like doing escrow anymore. It costs so much time already and pays practically nothing. Many big escrows already left because of the time needed and no reward.

I wonder if you ever tried to explain someone how to sign a message.

Ralobot.com

Seb what hacker are you talking about , i got the msg from amartin99 to send to an other address

Again i dont give a fuck about my trust leave it red or whatever cause i dont care why ? because this forum is stupid (most members) giving neg trust without ANY PROOF.

So you claim he scammed you but you don't want to provide proof you can provide and you deleted other proof of your claims too. Man, you are tiring. Everything you says makes no sense at all.

Anyway, my trust doesn't matter. You have enough red trust for the other case where you let some scammer use your pm-account. Surely you await that the other ratings are removed because you say you didn't do it, right? No proof needed because you say so and you don't have time because... fuck you. Roll Eyes

amartin99

Anything you want to say about these claims you being the scammer?

Ralobot.com

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:26:35 PM

Yeah seb fuck you.... all  Roll Eyes
amartin99 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:32:53 PM

O WOW

Rolobot why don't you take a screen shot of your payment ?
it would frankly make more sense that someone hacked me and just messaged you to send to a dif address
then that you hacked me then started a trade with me
id never thought of it but it makes more sense as then the hacker would have nothing to loose at all
but it only takes a few seconds to make a screen shot of your account and payments so WHY NOT ?

as for people posting neg feedback with proof
I DID post snapshots of my accounts proving I was not sent the payment
and SebastianJu himself said that he had been blocked from sending me messages
what possible reason could I have to do that

a big plan to leave you neg feed back ?
for what reason ?
had the trade gone threw for me I would have been looking to turn that PM back into BTC using my off forum traders and then sell you more BTC
amartin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:35:09 PM

Indianacoin

amartin99
Anything you want to say about these claims you being the scammer?

well kninda hard to prove I DIDN'T send messages sent from my own account
but to what end ?
why would I bother ?
what possible gain is there for me ?
Ralobot.com

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:36:05 PM

i've deleted all my inbox cause i dont leave useless msgs there if this makes me a scammer then ok im the scammer any qeustions bro?
amartin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:40:02 PM

i've deleted all my inbox cause i dont leave useless msgs there if this makes me a scammer then ok im the scammer any questions bro?
ALL
you responded to an older one but not to one with me saying to send to a dif address
if I had said it why delete that message and save older ones ?
your OWN PM is hurting your case

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:42:50 PM

amartin99

O WOW

Rolobot why don't you take a screen shot of your payment ?
it would frankly make more sense that someone hacked me and just messaged you to send to a dif address
then that you hacked me then started a trade with me
id never thought of it but it makes more sense as then the hacker would have nothing to loose at all
but it only takes a few seconds to make a screen shot of your account and payments so WHY NOT ?

as for people posting neg feedback with proof
I DID post snapshots of my accounts proving I was not sent the payment
and SebastianJu himself said that he had been blocked from sending me messages
what possible reason could I have to do that

a big plan to leave you neg feed back ?
for what reason ?
had the trade gone threw for me I would have been looking to turn that PM back into BTC using my off forum traders and then sell you more BTC

Well he says you in fact sent me the pm and him a pm. So you received both, pm and bitcoins. Then you changed settings and claimed I sent to the wrong address. At the end you have the coins and the pm and you would look like the victim.

It is a possible scenario though even then, the pm-account would belong to a hacker and it would be important to know that account to either connect it to past scams or prevent future ones.

He might be right, maybe you are the scammer and no hack happened. It should be possible to be proven by mods. Well not really, since you could have logged in with a vpn and other measures to look like another person logged in.

So yes, it might be you are the scammer and he is the victim. As well as your account being hacked and the hacker waited for a trade to happen so that he can scam both of you. Though I wonder if a hacker would sit and wait, watching until a trade comes in.

Anyway, it is pretty strange that he has so many claims but is not interested to work with us in any way. Might be that he is only a lazy... person... who prefers to insult everyone who does not do the way he wants it to. And he really was scammed. But him not wanting to help in any way looks more like another thing.

Quickseller, mexxer-2, lutpin

Well, I don't know. Quickseller, mexxer-2, lutpin... what is your opinion. Should I remove the red trust because in doubt removing?

Ralobot.com

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:43:16 PM

Because i scammed you amartin99 so ? .... Stupid members get a fucking proof , i will stop using this forum soon.

i've deleted all my inbox cause i dont leave useless msgs there if this makes me a scammer then ok im the scammer any questions bro?
ALL
you responded to an older one but not to one with me saying to send to a dif address

amartin99 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:46:52 PM

and your point is ?

man just take a screen shot of your payment
your argument is pointless if you are not willing to make such a simple step to prove you made the payment
unless you do you just look like a liar

Because i scammed you amartin99 so ?

ALL

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 02:47:29 PM

i've deleted all my inbox cause i dont leave useless msgs there if this makes me a scammer then ok im the scammer any qeustions bro?

How can it be a useless pm? You never had a deal where you needed info from past pm? And this deal was not at a successfull end. Do you send to quoted escrow addresses too? Roll Eyes

james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:50:19 PM

LMAO, typical scammers excuse. Seen them all bruh. Try harder.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: