Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:49:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: You are in the Gambling section. You are likely to eventually lose any money that you gamble/"invest". Additionally, moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Do not gamble more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 150btc.club 150 ROI 30% per day for 5 days  (Read 3479 times)
150btc.club (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 08:17:32 AM

Thank you for your trust.

Ok, once we have 3 - 5 confirmations you will see it on the list

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
150btc.club (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:52:02 AM

please remember, if you or someone else will invest bitcoin, perhaps you will be paid only once and after that will not pay anymore, so it's better not to invest bitcoin you here if you love with your coin. just a warning only so as not to regret later!

Can you post this again after 3 - 4 days? But before you post it check the payment list that will be posted
everyday. Thank you.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:55:35 AM

please remember, if you or someone else will invest bitcoin, perhaps you will be paid only once and after that will not pay anymore, so it's better not to invest bitcoin you here if you love with your coin. just a warning only so as not to regret later!

Can you post this again after 3 - 4 days? But before you post it check the payment list that will be posted
everyday. Thank you.
Public Service Announcement -
This is just another Ponzi Scam
Do Not Invest!

Those who choose to post of their participation
support or encouragement for this scam will
be tagged with negative trust for proving
they wish to help the scammers operate this
Ponzi in return for a share of the funds stolen
from other users. Thereby proving they are not
trustworthy forum members.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Vasilich

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:04:55 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Please stop spamming in all threads. We all well aware of the risks associated with HYIP.
150btc.club (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:09:00 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Please stop spamming in all threads. We all well aware of the risks associated with HYIP.

Agree with that. it is gambling-investment. What they do is spamming what i guess is against the rules here
james.lent

Activity: 602
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:43:56 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Agree with that. it is gambling-investment. What they do is spamming what i guess is against the rules here

The only one who is spamming are you scamming asshats with your dubious schemes.
150btc.club (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:56:20 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

The only one who is spamming are you scamming asshats with your dubious schemes.

Get a real job idiot. Instead of acting as a parot. Whe are free to do what we want with our money. Cunt
150btc.club (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:05:47 AM

8 more investors will receive 6 times 30%.

First payment will be today 6pm CET. Cut-off time is 3pm CET. (2pm forum time)

For the ones who are afraid for negative trust, do not post anything here. If you invest and there will be any issue or you have questions send me a pm.

Everyday i will post the list with payments.
james.lent

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:11:40 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Get a real job idiot. Instead of acting as a parot. Whe are free to do what we want with our money. Cunt

I do have a real job unlike you deciding to run scamming scheme. Your parents must be really proud of you for you to be carrying on their work.
150btc.club (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:15:09 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I do have a real job unlike you deciding to run scamming scheme. Your parents must be really proud of you for you to be carrying on their work.

They are, because i work hard for my money but not accuse others without any prove.
Fuck off, people are free to do what they want with their money. You are useless.
And you will not do any favor to the investors, you and others with posting this shit are killing this forum.
BTC was based on anonymous and freedom not that others will tell you what to do.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:19:40 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

They are, because i work hard for my money but not accuse others without any prove.
Fuck off, people are free to do what they want with their money. You are useless.
And you will not do any favor to the investors, you and others with posting this shit are killing this forum.
BTC was based on anonymous and freedom not that others will tell you what to do.

We're not telling you what to do, we're telling you there will be consequences for what you do.

Big difference, scammer.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
laccesonda

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:20:02 AM

Why not use webwallet?
james.lent

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:27:13 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Oh the irony, we all know you're from a broken family, drunkard dad, whore of a mom hence why you need to run this shit scams to earn a few bucks. Lock  this thread already.
150btc.club (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:30:38 AM

8 more investors will receive 6 times 30%.

First payment will be today 6pm CET. Cut-off time is 3pm CET. (2pm forum time)

For the ones who are afraid for negative trust, do not post anything here. If you invest and there will be any issue or you have questions send me a pm.

Everyday i will post the list with payments.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:37:53 AM

-snip-

So only your freedom to run shady "investment games", but not cryptodevil's freedom to warn others about it? Thats not freedom.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
150btc.club (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:42:10 AM

-snip-

So only your freedom to run shady "investment games", but not cryptodevil's freedom to warn others about it? Thats not freedom.

of course he have the freedom to warn others but spam is not the same.
Vasilich

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:45:02 AM

My deposit: 0.005 BTC to test project!
https://blockchain.info/tx/57654db3489c3629fa103b92fe2088c323425724b316ebb737ce9112319a0523

opmac

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:52:05 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

AHAHAHAHAH

OMG that is so funny. Scambag garbage that claims he works hard for his money. Sitting their stealing from others.
Yes people are free to do what they want with "their" money. As you sit there and prey on them. Hoping that they give you "their" money
Get your shit off the internet effing twat

150btc.club (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:57:06 AM

Do Not Invest!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

AHAHAHAHAH

OMG that is so funny. Scambag garbage that claims he works hard for his money. Sitting their stealing from others.
Yes people are free to do what they want with "their" money. As you sit there and prey on them. Hoping that they give you "their" money
Get your shit off the internet effing twat

I admit there is a lot of scam but i post everyday prove of payment. Lets see after a week or a month and all investors got paid.!!
Vasilich

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:18:30 PM

In fact, what is the point of endless reminders of all scams?
All users in this section are well aware about of all the risks when dealing with HYIPs.
Let's not clutter up all the threads here about scams.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: