Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:52:36 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Changed my mind again: Back in LTC, thanks for the profit, ETH noobs! :D  (Read 5053 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LEONPATTON

Activity: 170
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:11:37 AM

That's what I was thinking ^^

Did you jump into ETH or Monero or one of those?  I'd agree that ltc is boring but it has its uses, like doge.  If you're trying to get rich quick it's a very bad choice however. 

I knew this would be one of the first questions.  Wink
LEONPATTON

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:14:15 AM

I put everything into Ethereum and bought another $7,500 worth of it, also planning on changing my other altcoins (approx worth $184 combined) and my last 8 BTC to Ethereum.

50% of my BTC just went in to it two days ago. Was seriously thinking about it when they were $3  Roll Eyes
Its passed the $10 obstacle. Fingers crossed, I also find BTC a rather boring coin.
LEONPATTON

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:22:03 AM

Very drastic action if true.

I have stashed some eth away now only a few hundred but still will add more as  I can.
But selling 10k LTC at this point seems very drastic.

Sell that LTC and get it in to ETH. You will be kicking your self with a sledge hammer in a few months time. OP is right, coins like LTC are boring. It serves no purpose and all you can hope for is a pump and make a few btc at best off those rare occasions. ETH has seriously huge potential and dare I say has the biggest potential of all Alts to knock btc from the top slot. BTC its self isnt going anywhere. Its gold rush is long over. ETH on the other hand..
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:59:15 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2016, 11:31:45 AM by notbatman

Litecoin died the day KNC took all its customers Scrypt miners and packed them into their own dator hall.
Marc De Mesel

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:13:52 AM

50% of my BTC just went in to Ethereum two days ago. Was seriously thinking about it when they were $3  Roll Eyes
Its passed the $10 obstacle. Fingers crossed, I also find BTC a rather boring coin.

This is very poor investment decision.

Your timing is way off.

High chance for huge losses when buying after it went up parabolic x20 Undecided

Please watch my video 'Nxt Dooms - Ethereum Booms - Bitcoin 2.0 Glooms'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfaRwjlT0ng

Also google the 'law of reversion to the mean'.

Early Bitcoin, Byteball & Bitcoin Cash Investor. Loving Voluntarysm, Lambos & Girls Wink
Check out my: https://youtube.com/user/Marcdemesel - https://twitter.com/marcdemesel & https://instagram.com/marc_de_mesel
stoat

Activity: 686
Merit: 270

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:17:30 AM

50% of my BTC just went in to Ethereum two days ago. Was seriously thinking about it when they were $3  Roll Eyes

Your timing is way off.

High chance for huge losses, prepare for it.  Undecided

Lol are people supposed to take crypto investment advice from you?  Roll Eyes

FREEDOMRESERVEFree currency for the British Isles
Visit our website for more info

<-- Click here!
FREEDOMRESERVE By the People and for the People
Marc De Mesel

Activity: 327
Merit: 250

The Best Investment Deserves The Largest Exposure

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:26:55 AM

Lol are people supposed to take crypto investment advice from you?  Roll Eyes

Well, in contrast to most investors I have been able to live from my investments the past 9 years while not eating into my starting capital that has continued to 'grow' at real inflation rate of 5% per year.

That is not a bad performance considering my largest investments (Nxt, Bitcoin, Clam) just had the biggest bear market in it's history.

What have you proven?

Early Bitcoin, Byteball & Bitcoin Cash Investor. Loving Voluntarysm, Lambos & Girls Wink
Check out my: https://youtube.com/user/Marcdemesel - https://twitter.com/marcdemesel & https://instagram.com/marc_de_mesel
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 11:29:34 AM

Well, you invest in shitcoins.  Why? Is it because english is not your first language therefore you fall for scamcoins and shitcoins because you do not have the psychosocial aptitude to properly judge the state of something?

<-- Click here!
LEONPATTON

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:33:11 AM

Your timing is way off.

High chance for huge losses, prepare for it.  Undecided

Lol are people supposed to take crypto investment advice from you?  Roll Eyes

Yes, I've been around here since 2011 and will not use my regular account for schilling on any coin. ETH has the trajectory, the trader numbers behind it and the all important volume backing it up. Its way beyond the scope of any pump and dump group now.  Thread bookmarked. I will remind you.

You have zero Bitcoin. That's your only reason for speaking with forked tongue. I wont lose anything. What I just bought is set to sell instantly in the event of any crash.  I can remember when Bitcoin was 12 bucks and foolish men saying the same thing. I can remember when Bitcoin was $60 bucks and more fools repeating the same line. Doesnt matter the price there's always cucks who will spew forth rambling statements. Nothing in life is guaranteed except foolish men who stand on the sidelines doing nothing.
LEONPATTON

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 11:51:41 AM

Your timing is way off.

High chance for huge losses when buying after it went up parabolic x20 Undecided

Please watch my video 'Nxt Dooms - Ethereum Booms - Bitcoin 2.0 Glooms'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfaRwjlT0ng

NXT evangelist, no vested interest there.  Your NXT cohorts are pondering the big sell as are many other bag holders of numerous coins. It breached the psychological $10 barrier yesterday. That's  a Supernova event. Yesterday there was 96 mil of Bitcoin trading volume, the day before it was 80+. Today its 102 million.  Large BTC holders are investing.

Why do I need to. Just set a price auto out.  Roll Eyes
bitcoinlitcoinbtcltc (OP)

Activity: 717
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 12:17:42 PM

Ethereum rise 1000% without being on major exchanges. If Ethereum goes on major exchanges, it will become easy $100 per Ether coin.
Litecoin is on all major exchanges excpect Coinbase and it keep going down! LTC is a shitcoin!
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 12:26:29 PM

Ethereum rise 1000% without being on major exchanges. If Ethereum goes on major exchanges, it will become easy $100 per Ether coin.
Litecoin is on all major exchanges excpect Coinbase and it keep going down! LTC is a shitcoin!

Woot!  Glad to have you on the team!

<-- Click here!
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 01:46:33 PM

I think this topic needs to be a sticky. I will keep it bumped

<-- Click here!
K210

Activity: 1568
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 02:57:46 PM

It will be fun to revisit this thread if litecoin ever moons again. I remember people selling thousands of ltc saying it has no future right before it shot up to $48. Wonder what happened to those people.

Yeah that was years ago.

I remember last july when ltc rose from $1.45 to $8.50 - years ago you say?
stoat

FREEDOM RESERVE

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 05:15:15 PM

Lets remind everyone of this thread

<-- Click here!
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:01:24 PM

You sold and it suddenly becomes shit coin.
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 04:22:42 PM

I put everything into Ethereum and bought another $7,500 worth of it, also planning on changing my other altcoins (approx worth $184 combined) and my last 8 BTC to Ethereum.

Yes, you made a very wise decision in investing in dying ETH  Grin
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:52:36 PM

Hello, first, THANK YOU for the cheap coins!

Litecoin is a boring coin? why? because it's stable like a rock? because it's not a pump and dump PRE-MINED scam coin like bublEthereum Huh

If you want "action" (action => pump and dump pre-mined scam coins like ethereum to make quick money) good luck, you are in the correct place (in ethereum)

Now, Stop talking sh*t, please!
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 08:47:54 PM

Well eth is traded on Poloniex and Kraken and those two are right now the two biggest exchanges out there.
I think when were are on homestead phase other exchanges will start listing eth also but I strongly disagree that after that eth will
just suddenly go 10x it's value. It's the tech and use of it that drives value not exchange listings.

mathgal23

Activity: 150
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 11:11:54 PM

LTC is stable and could do well depending on how BTC deals with block size issues.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: