Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:33:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: S.DICE passes S.MPOE, becomes largest public company in Bitcoinworld.  (Read 3533 times)
Monster Tent

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 11:46:15 AM

Satoshi Dice has more transparent financials than any company I know. You can follow all the action in the blockchain and people are actually doing this:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=80312.msg1479678#msg1479678

Other companies can have "public accounting and auditing" by using the blockchain in some similar manner if they wish.

+1

And when 2 month of dividend = funds raised by the IPO +/-, it's easy understandable.

No interest to run like any other scam in Coinland

And yet its offering an illegal security on a fairytale share market. How much will your shares be worth when evorhees is in prison for racketeering ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MPOE-PR (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 11:47:13 AM

You seem to confuse market cap with "how much would 100% of SDice or MPEx sell for today".

Actually that makes me curious suddenly: what'd AAPL or GOOG mkt cap be if it were calculated as "how much would the shares sell for if 100% were put on the market today, as market orders". o.0

MP tested his approach to market cap by increasing amount of publicly traded S.MPOE shares from 6% to over 11% in this month.. and most of them already sold

Actually it's just a shade over 10%, not 11%. I wouldn't have bothered to say anything but as it happens that 1% is some pretty heavy 6k BTCs, give or take. A rounding error the size of entire markets.

But anyway: mkt cap = shares x share price. It makes no difference if the shares are 30, 50 or 90% held by institutional investors, owners, whatever the hell they may be. This bs "is it 1k or 10k" is just mind distortion resulting from GLBSE exposure (when I said a year ago that the worst contribution that scampit is making to BTC finance is mis-training kids into what finance is and how it works I meant it, this is a fine example). Just because GLBSE couldn't correctly handle IPOs and in the process completely fucked up the concept of shares in the minds of a buncha noobs and empowered a buncha scammers (srsly, have an "IPO" where 1mn shares are created, 1k are sold and the zero equity owner ends up with 99.9% of corp? barf) doesn't mean jack shit in any sort of sane context.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Peter Lambert

Merit: 500

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 04:35:12 AM

But anyway: mkt cap = shares x share price. It makes no difference if the shares are 30, 50 or 90% held by institutional investors, owners, whatever the hell they may be. This bs "is it 1k or 10k" is just mind distortion resulting from GLBSE exposure (when I said a year ago that the worst contribution that scampit is making to BTC finance is mis-training kids into what finance is and how it works I meant it, this is a fine example). Just because GLBSE couldn't correctly handle IPOs and in the process completely fucked up the concept of shares in the minds of a buncha noobs and empowered a buncha scammers (srsly, have an "IPO" where 1mn shares are created, 1k are sold and the zero equity owner ends up with 99.9% of corp? barf) doesn't mean jack shit in any sort of sane context.

Well stated. Imagine how much better off we would be if MPEx would have started up before GLBSE.

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 12:46:19 PM

Well stated. Imagine how much better off we would be if MPEx would have started up before GLBSE.

Mwhuhahaha F MPEX! LOL
And his Romanian Hooker Industrie.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 04:13:51 PM

LOL at PR-fluff! No need to get your panties in a bunch.
I know how market cap is calculated and what it is for.  The way you present those numbers, is laughable and this is why I made fun of your "PR" statement.

Most people here have no idea how meaningless the "marker cap" can be in a situations like SDICE or your employers one stock wonderbazaar. (hmm... can we call it Mircea Popescu wonderbra - inflated to look good).  Smiley

Yes, I did took a bit longer road to make it painfully clear and used examples to deliver the message. That monkey in a suit, who pays you to post this crap here,  loves to jerk off to his delusions and absurdly inflated numbers, but stop spreading that shit here. Asking you to be honest and not manipulative is probably waste of time. 

It is truly disgusting, what you two sociopaths are doing and how you constantly twist meaningless (yes, in current situations) numbers to inflate your puny egos. It truly is.

PS! mpoe-pr, I am just curious, how did this pompous joke manipulate you into working for him?
I am serious. A grown women takes a job to make herself in to a complete fool in a bitcoinforum... damn, this is some sick shit to be honest.  Are you really so unemployable that nobody else wants you? What happened? Drugs? Criminal background or mindset? Mental issues? Screwing over your previous emp's? 
I actually used to feel sorry for you sometimes. But I am starting to think that you are just anther scank with criminal tendencies, so I do not care any more  Kiss

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
MPOE-PR (OP)

Merit: 522

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 05:21:38 PM

PS! mpoe-pr, I am just curious, how did this pompous joke manipulate you into working for him?

My previous owner thought the world of twos fulla jacks. Mr. P had jacks fulla twos.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
January 27, 2013, 06:16:46 PM

My previous owner thought the world of twos fulla jacks. Mr. P had jacks fulla twos.

Talk about low self-esteem

An now, let the crickets chirp

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: