Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:24:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Banned from BTC-E by a political hack mod and money confesticated  (Read 543 times)
HappyTurtle (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:18:46 AM

Just got banned for having the handle 'DonaldJTrump' and for having a different political opinion and my money stolen. I didn't post anything against the policy of BTC-E

Probably by an left-wing American mod with the policy your rights end when my feelings being.

I hope to escalate this to the Russian mods.

This is the response I got

"We have received numerous complaints from users on you, you are supposedly to spread the virus, we check this information" and that too, near instantly because the mod is afraid of being exposed perhaps.

What a load of crap. This account is only one day old

DonaldJTrump was banned for 10000 days by support and $ stolen

This is another proof, that people who say Donald Trump is a hater or a bigot or fascist are just using reverse psychology because they themselves are.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:43:04 AM

I don't think that Politics & Society is the right section to post this. May be you should post it in the Technical Support or the Service Discussion sections. I am a bit confused about your claims. I have seen BTC-e users getting temporarily blocked (24-hours to 7 days), for spamming the shout-box. But I have never seen anyone getting banned permanently.
HappyTurtle (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:58:31 AM

I don't think that Politics & Society is the right section to post this. May be you should post it in the Technical Support or the Service Discussion sections. I am a bit confused about your claims. I have seen BTC-e users getting temporarily blocked (24-hours to 7 days), for spamming the shout-box. But I have never seen anyone getting banned permanently.

Exactly.

Here my chat history

http://trollboxarchive.com/search/username/DonaldJTrump

You see, it is low level trolling than most people, even if they troll, they only banned for a few days and their money never blocked. This account banned for 10000days and money confiscated.

So, I think its personal biases of the mod.

Thank you
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 04:08:56 PM

I thought BTC-e was a Bulgarian site.  How could they have an American mod?  Anyway it's wrong of them to use politics to confiscate money.  I have a little money on that site so maybe I should remove it.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2016, 06:01:03 PM

There is a good chance either your computer is compromised or your password was weak and it was hacked. This has been a problem for some users lately. They click a bad link, their account is compromised, then the hacker uses that account to post more bad links. BTC-e staff would never tolerate that kind of abuse from mods there. They basically kicked them all out not too long ago for being too flippant with banning people.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:42:42 PM

I thought BTC-e was a Bulgarian site.  How could they have an American mod?  Anyway it's wrong of them to use politics to confiscate money.  I have a little money on that site so maybe I should remove it.
They are not American, theme links to https://btc-e.com/themes/standart/images/order_h.png. Bulgarians use the word Cтaндapт. I don't know about Russians  Smiley

eon89

Activity: 308
Merit: 292

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 06:47:31 PM

confesticated  Cheesy I liked it.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:39:30 AM

BTC-e is owned by two Russian citizens (known as Alexei and Alexander), who earlier worked in the Skolkovo Innovation Center, Moscow. Until 2013, BTC-e operated out of Kiev, Ukraine. But they had some issue with the Forex regulations, and therefore moved to Sofia, Bulgaria. Even now, the staff is mostly Russian and Ukrainian. I am not aware of any American mods.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:44:32 AM

Band money confesticated
Bullshit. Moderators have no such power, next time you should try harder.

I am not aware of any American mods.
Moderators are regular members who are voluntarily maintaining the order. Most of them are not affiliated with owners in any way.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:06:21 AM

BTC-e is owned by two Russian citizens (known as Alexei and Alexander), who earlier worked in the Skolkovo Innovation Center, Moscow. Until 2013, BTC-e operated out of Kiev, Ukraine. But they had some issue with the Forex regulations, and therefore moved to Sofia, Bulgaria. Even now, the staff is mostly Russian and Ukrainian. I am not aware of any American mods.

I didn't think they would have American mods.  But that is what the author of the discussion said.  Maybe he is mistaken.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: