Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:08:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need 50$ BTC every 2-3day..Payout end of the month-GOOGLE PLAY business  (Read 1011 times)
ramboethical.1 (OP)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:01:08 AM

Its about google play apps uploading on playstore

I made mp3 code with help of my friend,now im adding ADS from admob.com to them,we will be able to earn from ads in app
As mp3 apps are illegal on playstore,their lifetime (of apps) is 3 days MAX
In that 3 days,they earn about 200$-250$  Minimum i expect!

Every 2nd or 3rd day ill need new dev acc to upload apps,as old one will be banned because of copyright strike (Mp3 downloader)

That mean every 2nd or 3rd day u ll have to buy me Developer account ( Cost of one is 55$).

In the end of he month when payout comes we would share 50-50%

If u are interested to invest add me on skype ----------> ethical.boy1
SlidingHorn

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:06:50 AM

So a brand new account comes forward with an admittedly sketchy plan to scam google, and wants people on this forum to "invest" in accounts....

(the below format is property of whywefight, thanks for that.)

no (valid) collateral, no loan.

Things you need to know:

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

Read all of them and after educating yourself ask again.

You can lock this topic at the lower left of this page. thank you! Smiley

This should tell you all you need to know.

Go ahead and lock this before your account is tagged with more red than you can handle...

ramboethical.1 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:08:09 AM

So a brand new account comes forward with an admittedly sketchy plan to scam google, and wants people on this forum to "invest" in accounts....

(the below format is property of whywefight, thanks for that.)

no (valid) collateral, no loan.

Things you need to know:

[EDU] The Rule of "No Collateral, No Loan" - IGNORE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
How to sign a message
Bitcointalk Escrows

Read all of them and after educating yourself ask again.

You can lock this topic at the lower left of this page. thank you! Smiley

This should tell you all you need to know.

Go ahead and lock this before your account is tagged with more red than you can handle...

Pretty stupid,and jealous guy..I can show proof of all my earnings until now and etc..
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:11:31 AM

Pretty stupid,and jealous guy..I can show proof of all my earnings until now and etc..

I'm far from jealous of your scam.  I just wanted to let you know how loans and investments work around here, as you're obviously not aware of it.  Also, I was pointing out for you that not a soul will loan a Newbie account created just to promote a sketchy method a single satoshi, especially without some form of collateral.  Have fun...

ramboethical.1 (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:21:04 AM

I'm far from jealous of your scam.  I just wanted to let you know how loans and investments work around here, as you're obviously not aware of it.  Also, I was pointing out for you that not a soul will loan a Newbie account created just to promote a sketchy method a single satoshi, especially without some form of collateral.  Have fun...
How do you judge its a scam?Maybe because u dont have enough knoweledge in programming..
SlidingHorn

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 09:27:51 AM

If you would take the time to read the links I've shown you and the content of my posts, you'd have the answer to that.

Every single day, new accounts come in with shady "business" deals and they end up scamming people.  Your current thread looks very much like one of them.  That's all I'll say.  You'll be doing yourself a favor to read my posts, the links within them, and probably locking this thread until you've further educated yourself on how things work here.

LEONPATTON

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 05, 2016, 10:02:22 AM

If u are interested to invest add me on skype ----------> ethical.boy1

Love the name  Cheesy
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: