Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:33:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
daddyappsprout

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:01:07 AM

Luckily i got out of Ethereum, gone down so much.  Thanks Waves lol
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:03:23 AM

It didn't work at all with my hotmail account.
Then I used my Gmail account: Still haven't received any email since more than 4 hours. (Yes I checked spam).
randombit
Legendary

Activity: 1447
Merit: 1028

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:04:22 AM

Everything right, but you miSSed one important point! waves will be traded after ICO on a unique market place and than after several weeks it will hit a exchange without any breath. What do you think will happen?
I think it will cost ten times lower, somewhere about... well, if it is 85 000 000 supply then maybe 0.00000123 sats... I'm asking myself why I just spent more than 1.3 bitcoins to buy some small decreasing sum of waves?
Explain me why I'm wrong! Cheesy

Honestly, no one's going to convince you to purchase. That ball's in your court. If you don't invest now, GREAT! More for us!

Well I'm already invested. I understand that everything is possible and took a risk. But why everybody is so optimistic? As for what is usually happens, there's a big chance that waves will be traded for months at ten or maybe thirty times lower price. I'd like someone to convince me that won't happen, especially because I bought waves today myself.

Let me clearyfy my point and view as a investor.

I dont see that anybody here will make a big roi in the next 12 months, the most of all thinks it will be like ethereum or iota or what ever, but it wont happen. From the perspective of a short profit maker its a mistake to take part, because your BTC are parked for a long time and during this time there are much more possibilities, and after the ico there will not be so many new buyers.

I will invest too, but to a later point. And the only reason why i invest is James and kushti, i think theire involvement with all theire experiences will make it to a success. The whole concept to focus on financial needs is a good one, and is totaly different to eth or lisk which are focused on dapps. This project has another targets and is unique atm. I could also imagine to swap totaly from NXT to Waves, because of all availabilitys that waves is promising, but this is another story. I think that Assets like Supernet could profit huge from waves as a new plattform. So, when i invest in this this project, than not of looking any short profit (which wont happen obviously) , i will invest because i believe that the whole concept will have a future with sasha and tosh as leaders with a vision, and this should be the exactly reason to invest.

Magiklair

Activity: 293
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:06:20 AM

It's unfortunate that this ICO has generated so much BTC/people.

I mean any project Jl777, is remotely involved in. Is a big red flag..
I mean look at some results in Google

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/2fnpex/eli5_who_is_jl777what_exactly_is_the_supernetwhat/

Crypto Enthusiasts know him well, unfortunately..

I'm sure always new accounts will blast me for spreading FUD.. But it is what it is.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:12:30 AM

I'm in boys, let's ride the wave to success!

How much is the bounty for the signature campaign by the way? It gives an example that uses a 300,000 wave bounty, but I haven't found anywhere else that confirms it.
Andeze17

Activity: 650
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:13:58 AM

i have received my Waves and the whole process was very smooth.
philakone

Activity: 266
Merit: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:18:46 AM
Last edit: April 13, 2016, 02:34:00 AM by philakone

Quick update summary post. Read this before asking questions that have been answered on every page for the past 50 pages.

I want to get in on this! How do I start and when does the 20% bonus expire?!

Visit https://ico.wavesplatform.com/ and put in your email. You'll receive an email confirmation with a password. There is an address for you to deposit BTC into. To read the full process of this ICO, please visit:
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/how-to-participate-in-the-waves-ico-87d04a6d043c#.gq740wr2n

The bonus 20% expires Wednesday April 13th at 7AM central time. Must purchase well before that to be sure because it DOES require 2 confirmations. I'm pretty sure the time stamp is when the 2 confirmations is hit.

There's no related payment or WAVES yet in my account? What's going on? I have over XX confirmations!

Yes, it's confirmed there's an issue and delays with depositing WAVES and showing related payments.  I was most likely the top 10 first purchasers and had 74 confirmations until I saw my balance. I purchased within 2 seconds of ICO opening and received it just NOW. Therefore it 11 took hours to receive it and you will too eventually.

If we do NOT get our waves DEPOSITED within the 20% bonus period, will we still be credited the 20% bonus when it is deposited since we DID purchase within the bonus period time frame?

The bonus 20% time has been extended to 8AM CENTRAL TIME, which is 1 extra hour due to technical difficulties.
It seems like the bonus 20% will be applied to when the confirmation happened. It wouldn't be fair in any way to not credit people who in fact did purchase within the acceptable time line. It is 100% your paranoia speaking. Rest assured, this is a very experienced team and not crediting people who've bought during the 20% bonus period would be absurdly unfair and cause outrage.

How do I know my 20% bonus was applied?

You don't know. Just like how you don't know if a mining pool is paying out fairly or if an exchange isn't ripping you off. To be logical, this is a very public ICO with a good reputation and solid foundation. I would trust the system like how anyone would trust a mining pool. If you approach WAVES (or any ICO) with skeptism, it's good for you to do your own research. This is no different than investing in any other coin on an exchange. It is ultimately up to YOU to convince yourself this is a good and fair investment. No one else can do that. Remember, with the possibility of REWARD, there must be risk.

Where can I track the Bitcoin public address so I know this is legit.

You can see the public address here: https://blockexplorer.com/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA which currently has 3470 BTC and is 100% legitimate.

Does depositing from an exchange or wallet address matter?

Depositing from POLO, any exchange, or your personal wallet HAS NO AFFECT on WHEN you receive your coin. It has never mattered before for depositing (except from mining pools to deposit directly to exchange is a no no on some sites). If it DID matter, I'm 100% sure the developers would specify such a simple instruction in their WAVES ICO page. This assumption is correct right? Smiley Don't assume things you don't know.

How much WAVES will I get with 1 BTC or how much is a WAVE right now?

No one knows the EXACT answer. There are set X amounts of WAVES available during this ICO and all the WAVES are distributed PROPORTIONALLY to how much you bought. For example, if there are 1000 waves and 2000 people all pay equally (regardless of the amount), we will all get 0.5 waves each. I hope that makes sense by using a very basic example.

Current rate is roughly
54 WAVES / $1
540 WAVES / $10
5400 WAVES / $100
11, 750 WAVES / 0.5 BTC
23,500 WAVES / 1 BTC

Does logging in and out work?

Logging out for 15 minutes then back in, and it if works, is purely coincidental.  There's no control over anything.

I can't get email confirmation. What can I do?

Be sure to check spam folder first. The email you should receive is from: rideon@wavesplatform.com

If not in the spam folder, then your patience is much appreciated. Everyone has received their email thus far, only a matter of when. The email issue is also related to ongoing issues. Browser cache or browsers or email providers have little to do with receiving confirmation email. That's just superstition speaking. I've made several dummy accounts to see when the email would come. Some was instant, some took an hour, some took 3, some aren't there yet. The point is though, it'll come! Be patient little monsters and think of something calming.. like WAVES in the ocean.

This seems VERY unfair that things aren't going smoothly? Anything I can do on my part? Why aren't the developers reassuring us?

It's very optimistic to expect no issues on a major opening like today. Though it's 100% entirely expected to have complications. We should all be glad it's actually going this smooth. Keep in mind the volume here. This is no joke! Having an understanding of issues being very likely during an ICO can help you relieve this frustration. There's not anything anyone can do on their part to expedite this process, but what you can do is trust the developers and know that they're working their best to fix all issues. They're not responding because their priority is to get YOU your WAVES. Every second and minute counts. We're all here because we want to be a huge part of WAVES. Keep up this hype and be realistic, rather than optimistic. Understand issues happen. Keep supporting WAVES and know everything will be ok.

If this information helped anyone, I'd appreciate the trust feedback. Keep quoting this post if it answered your question so people don't have to redundantly ask the same ones over and over. Also, I host the "how to mine" thread at the ethereum forum, where I wrote a detailed guide with Q&A there. So if you have ethereum issues, please seek me out:
https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/5592/how-to-mine-get-started-fast-and-easy-for-windows-7-detailed-guide/p1

Watch this video to kill time. Stephen Hawking and billionaire Yuri Milner have made the world's largest announcement today to send  a spacecraft to Alpha Centauri in 20 years only with a budget of $100 million by inventing a laser propulsion system.  TO FIND ALIENS. It's the most amazing news in the world and will BLOW YOU AWAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7VPHGjT8A4

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:22:37 AM

Is it still safe to deposit WAVES even if you have not confirmed your email yet?
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:25:13 AM

this ICO looks like copy paste ETH.. scam to me.

yolo
Zenyoguibit

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:25:33 AM

Everything right, but you miSSed one important point! waves will be traded after ICO on a unique market place and than after several weeks it will hit a exchange without any breath. What do you think will happen?
I think it will cost ten times lower, somewhere about... well, if it is 85 000 000 supply then maybe 0.00000123 sats... I'm asking myself why I just spent more than 1.3 bitcoins to buy some small decreasing sum of waves?
Explain me why I'm wrong! Cheesy

Honestly, no one's going to convince you to purchase. That ball's in your court. If you don't invest now, GREAT! More for us!

Well I'm already invested. I understand that everything is possible and took a risk. But why everybody is so optimistic? As for what is usually happens, there's a big chance that waves will be traded for months at ten or maybe thirty times lower price. I'd like someone to convince me that won't happen, especially because I bought waves today myself.

Let me clearyfy my point and view as a investor.

I dont see that anybody here will make a big roi in the next 12 months, the most of all thinks it will be like ethereum or iota or what ever, but it wont happen. From the perspective of a short profit maker its a mistake to take part, because your BTC are parked for a long time and during this time there are much more possibilities, and after the ico there will not be so many new buyers.

I will invest too, but to a later point. And the only reason why i invest is James and kushti, i think theire involvement with all theire experiences will make it to a success. The whole concept to focus on financial needs is a good one, and is totaly different to eth or lisk which are focused on dapps. This project has another targets and is unique atm. I could also imagine to swap totaly from NXT to Waves, because of all availabilitys that waves is promising, but this is another story. I think that Assets like Supernet could profit huge from waves as a new plattform. So, when i invest in this this project, than not of looking any short profit (which wont happen obviously) , i will invest because i believe that the whole concept will have a future with sasha and tosh as leaders with a vision, and this should be the exactly reason to invest.
I totally agree with your point of view, a few days ago I did a post where I say that is a minimum investment a year to see something clear about waves. I do not know Sasha & Tosh but I am clear about the potential of waves in 1 or 2 years for being different from ETH. It was a pleasure to read you in the middle of the day so complicated.

philakone

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:28:03 AM

Is it still safe to deposit WAVES even if you have not confirmed your email yet?

Hrm? You have to confirm your email to get into your account, so I don't see how that's possible.
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:28:44 AM

how can I contact waves team?
philakone

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:30:56 AM

how can I contact waves team?

You use google to find their contacts. Then you send email through email or you send private message here through private message. You can go back one page and look for a huge green post with all relevant information / links for all info you need. Have you seriously never STALKED anyone before or tried to find someone / something on the internet?

No offense man... but that's pretty basic stuff and you should do your own work.
jahras

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:32:56 AM

Past my bed time... but I thought they might  have a dedicated support email  or something.
cryptoboy.architect

Activity: 513
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:38:00 AM

How many waves per BTC? It's so not clear from the site.
philakone

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:40:16 AM

Jeez.. scroll up man. I can't believe how blind some people are. It's just as easy to search for an answer as it is to ask one. I've written a MASSIVE update that's impossible to miss on EACH page for the past 20 pages yet people are still asking the SAME questions that are answered in my post.
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:40:52 AM

The number of waves per BTC depends on the number of people investing in the project.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2016, 02:41:20 AM

I finally got my Waves after 8 hours and after 17 confirmations. I'm in it for the long run. Like when everyone sold there pre-sale Ether, I still kept mine and might buy more. You gotta believe!!  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:42:27 AM

Quick update summary post. Read this before asking questions that have been answered on every page for the past 50 pages.

I want to get in on this! How do I start?

Visit https://ico.wavesplatform.com/ and put in your email. You'll receive an email confirmation with a password. There is an address for you to deposit BTC into. To read the full process of this ICO, please visit:
https://blog.wavesplatform.com/how-to-participate-in-the-waves-ico-87d04a6d043c#.gq740wr2n

There's no related payment or WAVES yet in my account? What's going on? I have over XX confirmations!

Yes, it's confirmed there's an issue and delays with depositing WAVES and showing related payments.  I was most likely the top 10 first purchasers and had 74 confirmations until I saw my balance. I purchased within 2 seconds of ICO opening and received it just NOW. Therefore it 11 took hours to receive it and you will too eventually.

If we do NOT get our waves DEPOSITED within the 20% bonus period, will we still be credited the 20% bonus when it is deposited since we DID purchase within the bonus period time frame?

The bonus 20% time has been extended to 8AM CENTRAL TIME, which is 1 extra hour due to technical difficulties.
It seems like the bonus 20% will be applied to when the confirmation happened. It wouldn't be fair in any way to not credit people who in fact did purchase within the acceptable time line. It is 100% your paranoia speaking. Rest assured, this is a very experienced team and not crediting people who've bought during the 20% bonus period would be absurdly unfair and cause outrage.

How do I know my 20% bonus was applied?

You don't know. Just like how you don't know if a mining pool is paying out fairly or if an exchange isn't ripping you off. To be logical, this is a very public ICO with a good reputation and solid foundation. I would trust the system like how anyone would trust a mining pool. If you approach WAVES (or any ICO) with skeptism, it's good for you to do your own research. This is no different than investing in any other coin on an exchange. It is ultimately up to YOU to convince yourself this is a good and fair investment. No one else can do that. Remember, with the possibility of REWARD, there must be risk.

Where can I track the Bitcoin public address so I know this is legit.

You can see the public address here: https://blockexplorer.com/address/3DWBSSAue32YS8PcW2gLs6m52BCCv3UgDA which currently has 3470 BTC and is 100% legitimate.

Does depositing from an exchange or wallet address matter?

Depositing from POLO, any exchange, or your personal wallet HAS NO AFFECT on WHEN you receive your coin. It has never mattered before for depositing (except from mining pools to deposit directly to exchange is a no no on some sites). If it DID matter, I'm 100% sure the developers would specify such a simple instruction in their WAVES ICO page. This assumption is correct right? Smiley Don't assume things you don't know.

How much WAVES will I get with 1 BTC or how much is a WAVE right now?

No one knows the EXACT answer. There are set X amounts of WAVES available during this ICO and all the WAVES are distributed PROPORTIONALLY to how much you bought. For example, if there are 1000 waves and 2000 people all pay equally (regardless of the amount), we will all get 0.5 waves each. I hope that makes sense by using a very basic example.

Current rate is roughly
54 WAVES / $1
540 WAVES / $10
5400 WAVES / $100
11, 750 WAVES / 0.5 BTC
23,500 WAVES / 1 BTC

Does logging in and out work?

Logging out for 15 minutes then back in, and it if works, is purely coincidental.  There's no control over anything.

I can't get email confirmation. What can I do?

Be sure to check spam folder first. The email you should receive is from: rideon@wavesplatform.com

If not in the spam folder, then your patience is much appreciated. Everyone has received their email thus far, only a matter of when. The email issue is also related to ongoing issues. Browser cache or browsers or email providers have little to do with receiving confirmation email. That's just superstition speaking. I've made several dummy accounts to see when the email would come. Some was instant, some took an hour, some took 3, some aren't there yet. The point is though, it'll come! Be patience little monsters and think of something calming.. like WAVES in the ocean.

This seems VERY unfair that things aren't going smoothly? Anything I can do on my part? Why aren't the developers reassuring us?

It's very optimistic to expect no issues on a major opening like today. Though it's 100% entirely expected to have complications. We should all be glad it's actually going this smooth. Keep in mind the volume here. This is no joke! Having an understanding of issues being very likely during an ICO can help you relieve this frustrating. There's not anything anyone can do on their part to expedite this process, but what you can do is trust the developers and know that they're working their best to fix all issues. They're not responding because their priority is to get YOU your WAVES. Every second and minute counts. We're all here because we want to be a huge part of WAVES. Keep up this hype and be realistic, rather than optimistic. Understand issues happen. Keep supporting WAVES and know everything will be ok.

If this information helped anyone, I'd appreciate the trust feedback. Keep quoting this post if it answered your question so people don't have to redundantly ask the same ones over and over. Also, I host the "how to mine" thread at the ethereum forum, where I wrote a detailed guide with Q&A there. So if you have ethereum issues, please seek me out:
https://forum.ethereum.org/discussion/5592/how-to-mine-get-started-fast-and-easy-for-windows-7-detailed-guide/p1

Watch this video to kill time. Stephen Hawking and billionaire Yuri Milner have made the world's largest announcement today to send  a spacecraft to Alpha Centauri in 20 years only with a budget of $100 million by inventing a laser propulsion system.  TO FIND ALIENS. It's the most amazing news in the world and will BLOW YOU AWAY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7VPHGjT8A4

Bump
jahras

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:44:28 AM

Why  is the ico  site allowing transactions on unconfirmed emails?
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: