Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:40:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389111 times)
mxxxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 06:40:44 PM

Many partnerships are in the works. Something will definitely materialize soon.

I hope this kind of ambition continues also after the sale. Imo you should save some potential good news for after the ico and not only during. Keep up the good work.

Of course it will be ongoing development on all fields, new features will be appearing in time, there is also a lot of ongoing work with foundation, partnerships, main company, fiat intgration, financial license etc. One of the goals is to create plugins/apps center for developers also but the Waves core team will be always there.

btw50

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:28:59 PM

been watching your update every day, thank you
Parano

Activity: 118

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:34:06 PM

I hope this kind of ambition continues also after the sale. Imo you should save some potential good news for after the ico and not only during. Keep up the good work.

Of course it will be ongoing development on all fields, new features will be appearing in time, there is also a lot of ongoing work with foundation, partnerships, main company, fiat intgration, financial license etc. One of the goals is to create plugins/apps center for developers also but the Waves core team will be always there.

All looks very good indeed! I look forward to all of that. I am so happy so far with what I am seeing! Well done!

I just notice you dont have wave signature, how is that as I read you are Head community manager

I can see you have  this signature ''CORE, CORE Media https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064803.0 '' I have been reading about Core Media and looks like a marketing news company, what is it?

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:45:47 PM

All looks very good indeed! I look forward to all of that. I am so happy so far with what I am seeing! Well done!

I just notice you dont have wave signature, how is that as I read you are Head community manager

I can see you have  this signature ''CORE, CORE Media https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064803.0 '' I have been reading about Core Media and looks like a marketing news company, what is it?

I am the Waves Head Community Manager and also Waves Marketing Strategist. At the same time i am the CEO of http://coremedia.info project and issuer of CORE Media and CORE assets on the NXT blockchain. I am ok with not getting bounty from signature campaign Smiley We are still finalizing profiles, my photo and bio will be also updated shortly.

Parano

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 07:57:43 PM

I am the Waves Head Community Manager and also Waves Marketing Strategist. At the same time i am the CEO of http://coremedia.info project and issuer of CORE Media and CORE assets on the NXT blockchain. I am ok with not getting bounty from signature campaign Smiley We are still finalizing profiles, my photo and bio will be also updated shortly.

Thanks for that, You have so many good articles about all SN project and others. It looks so far the best magazine I have seen so far and you also have a radio? I can see Tobias Schwarz works there, I am reading he is the creator of Supernet lite wallet and is also  the front dev of Wave. What is Core? is it another coin and how can I invest on it? it looks so good that I can see this will make Wave gets bigger

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:06:13 PM

Thanks for that, You have so many good articles about all SN project and others. It looks so far the best magazine I have seen so far and you also have a radio? I can see Tobias Schwarz works there, I am reading he is the creator of Supernet lite wallet and is also  the front dev of Wave. What is Core? is it another coin and how can I invest on it? it looks so good that I can see this will make Wave gets bigger

Thank you, yes CORE and CORE Media are startups, you need to look for them on the NXT asset exchange. After Waves blockchain is there we will be migrating to it and enabling investors to enjoy asser-asset, BTC-asset and FIAT-asset trading. CORE is NXT blockchain powered fund, where token holders receive monthly dividends from trading activities and from treasury(asset fund) activities, CORE Media aims to support legitimate businesses and projects built on the most innovative blockchain-based platforms. Yes there is magazine, radio, news, great writers. We have great team which will be supporting Waves project on regular basis. Tosch is Waves lite wallet developer and also SuperNET lite wallet developer.

Parano

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:12:53 PM

Thank you, yes CORE and CORE Media are startups, you need to look for them on the NXT asset exchange. After Waves blockchain is there we will be migrating to it and enabling investors to enjoy asser-asset, BTC-asset and FIAT-asset trading. CORE is NXT blockchain powered fund, where token holders receive monthly dividends from trading activities and from treasury(asset fund) activities, CORE Media aims to support legitimate businesses and projects built on the most innovative blockchain-based platforms. Yes there is magazine, radio, news, great writers. We have great team which will be supporting Waves project on regular basis. Tosch is Waves lite wallet developer and also SuperNET lite wallet developer.

Are you the Waves Marketing Strategist and the CEO of CORE? I can see CORE in coinmarketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/btcor/  so low in price! and only 500,000 coins? Please tell me how can I buy Core

mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 08:18:55 PM

Are you the Waves Marketing Strategist and the CEO of CORE? I can see CORE in coinmarketcap http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/btcor/  so low in price! and only 500,000 coins? Please tell me how can I buy Core

Let`s not spam Waves thread Smiley we can continue here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1064803.0

reRaise

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:41:03 PM

im so wavy im so wavy im so wavy im so wayyyvyyy
coralreefer

Activity: 464
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:48:41 PM

Thanks for doing this.  It's great to be able to see how the ICO is going by looking at your spreadsheet.
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 09:49:05 PM

Can someone make a sum of latest news? I couldn't catch up because of international flies. I don't want to read 70 pages I missed here.
Any big news? Important changes in plans? Is everything alright and going on casually?

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:24:02 PM

Can someone make a sum of latest news? I couldn't catch up because of international flies. I don't want to read 70 pages I missed here.
Any big news? Important changes in plans? Is everything alright and going on casually?

Everything is on schedule, for the latest official news please follow:

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/latest

National

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:34:16 PM

Is there any idea as to which exchanges waves will trade on?
mxxxxxx
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 10:35:57 PM

You will be happy for sure.

cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 10:45:20 PM

People are sleeping on this project, when the project launches people who missed the boat are literally going to be hit by a wave!! lol  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
uki
Legendary

Activity: 1358

cryptojunk bag holder

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:03:43 PM

That is exactly the whole point of this story. All is fine for now, but there should be also some spare energy for the after (ICO) party.

this space is intentionally left blank
National

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 11:23:03 PM

You will be happy for sure.

Lol what does that mean? Poloniex hopefully Cheesy
DanDan

Activity: 739
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 12:44:50 AM

Everything is on schedule, for the latest official news please follow:

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/latest

Thanks for the clarification. It looks like I didn't miss anything. Smiley

.BITSLER.                 ▄███
               ▄████▀
             ▄████▀
           ▄████▀  ▄██▄
         ▄████▀    ▀████▄
       ▄████▀        ▀████▄
     ▄████▀            ▀████▄
   ▄████▀                ▀████▄
 ▄████▀ ▄████▄      ▄████▄ ▀████▄
█████   ██████      ██████   █████
 ▀████▄ ▀████▀      ▀████▀ ▄████▀
   ▀████▄                ▄████▀
     ▀████▄            ▄████▀
       ▀████▄        ▄████▀
         ▀████▄    ▄████▀
           ▀████▄▄████▀
             ▀██████▀
               ▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄             
▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀    ▄▄█▄▄ ▀▀▄         
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       
█  ▀▄▄  ▀█▀▀ ▄      ▀████   ▀▀▄   
█ █▄  ▀▄   ▀████       ▀▀ ▄██▄ ▀▀▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█  ▀▀       ▀▄▄ ▀████      ▄▄▄▀▀▀  █
█            ▄ ▀▄    ▄▄▄▀▀▀   ▄▄  █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ ▄▄   ███   ▀██  █           ▀▀  █ 
█ ███  ▀██       █        ▄▄      █ 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
▀▄            █        ▀▀      █   
▀▀▄   ███▄  █   ▄▄          █   
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     
▀▀▄   █   ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀         
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▀▀▀▀               
              ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄
        ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄     ▄█████▀             ▀█████▄
██▄▄ █████▀                ▀█████
 ████████            ▄██      █████
  ████████▄         ███▀       ████▄
  █████████▀▀     ▄███▀        █████
   █▀▀▀          █████         █████
     ▄▄▄         ████          █████
   █████          ▀▀           ████▀
    █████                     █████
     █████▄                 ▄█████
      ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
          ▀▀████████████████▀▀
              ▀▀▀██████▀▀▀
            ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
         ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       █▀▀ ▄█████████████▄ ▀▀█
     █▀▀ ███████████████████ ▀▀█
    █▀ ███████████████████████ ▀█
   █▀ ███████████████▀▀ ███████ ▀█
 ▄█▀ ██████████████▀      ▀█████ ▀█▄
███ ███████████▀▀            ▀▀██ ███
███ ███████▀▀                     ███
███ ▀▀▀▀                          ███
▀██▄                             ▄██▀
  ▀█▄                            ▀▀
    █▄       █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
     █▄      ▀█████████▀
      ▀█▄      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
        ▀▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄
            ▀▀█████
[]
Bisquick

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:34:54 AM

when will we be able to confirm our Early supporters bounties, twitter, facebook ect... ?
jamboy34

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 04:46:19 AM

Very excited with this project, can't wait for the ico to end lol.  Grin

⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |        • Resources   • Website   • Slack
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |   Real World B2B Blockchain solutions  |   Join the TEC - May 1st - Jun 30th
⚫️⚫️⚫️ BlockPool.io  |                                                                 • Twitter   • Blog   • Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 [250] 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: