Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 05:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
Laniakea

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:01:43 PM

Hello my fellow surfers! Smiley

Is the bounty campaign, for example signature, only limited to 1 participant/ 1 account?
Or can you use several accounts.  Say I have 5 Hero accounts, can all of them participate?
I mean more accounts means more publicity. Please let us users know the rules : )

didnt find anything bout it yet!  thank you in advance!

Let's ride this wave together

You need to be at least a member.

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.f5sqktc86

Hi mx : ) Yes I know that of course.
So the answer is yes?  I know several people that have more than 3 accounts, all above member, hero even.
It's allowed to sign up multiple times, right?
Already there are some in the list of whom I know that they are multiple times in the list with different accs.

We can`t rather stop you if you have many good accounts.

thank you very much for very quick answer!

DogeMajestic

Activity: 139
Merit: 107

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:09:32 PM

WTF all the sockpuppet holders are rewarded with big bonus, what a big shit

Angry Angry Angry

Don't accept the scams
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 01:20:30 PM

Angry Angry Angry
I dont understand what you are saying, the sockpuppet you are talking about are the whales that invest in the first day of ICO.

TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:22:49 PM

I will try this coin as investment after further research.  Hope it becomes successful like some of my others, sadly others were not.
DogeMajestic

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:23:58 PM

Angry Angry Angry
I dont understand what you are saying, the sockpuppet you are talking about are the whales that invest in the first day of ICO.

ok let me explain. if you have 50 member accounts and post 50 posts with each you get 50 signature stakes
we all know signature bounties are worth a lot of money. I can't even participate cause i'm newbie and these guys can do it with many accounts lol totally unfair

this wont end well

Don't accept the scams
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:26:04 PM

Can somebody give me the link for signature bounty google form SIGNUP. I can't find it. Thanks

https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.r1eow7x70

Dang, I hope I can still make it before the time expires Sad

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:27:54 PM

Angry Angry Angry

ok let me explain. if you have 50 member accounts and post 50 posts with each you get 50 signature stakes
we all know signature bounties are worth a lot of money. I can't even participate cause i'm newbie and these guys can do it with many accounts lol totally unfair

this wont end well
I thought you were reffering to the ICO, i dont know how stakes work in signature campaign, im sure its not that big.
DogeMajestic

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:37:00 PM

I thought you were reffering to the ICO, i dont know how stakes work in signature campaign, im sure its not that big.

Hey, DoublerHunter, Man! what?:l it's Very Big!!!

It's 300000 tokens reserved for signature campaign participants at Bitcointalk.

300000/participants= amount u get.

for exaple 600 participants =  300000/500=500 = 500 Waves

IF 1 Wave is $1, one signature bounty stake is already several hundred bucks lol
If you have several, it's some really nice beer money for the whole year 4 sure ( 3 accounts = 1500$)

THANKS FOR EXCLUDING ME AND OTHER HONEST PPL AND INCLUDING THE SOCKPUPPET Masters  Undecided

Don't accept the scams
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:44:05 PM

Angry Angry Angry

this wont end well

Well to be fair, each member account is helping out with the promotion of Waves so it is right to pay each account as they participate. One can argue whether newbies should participate, but the Waves team has set a bar for member accounts. This is not anything unusual for signature campaigns, many only allow Legendary/Hero members. It's up to the campaign manager who he would like to promote the project, site etc. I sympathize with you that 50 accounts for some guy only posting crappy posts would have a large stake in the campaign, but the devs can't be babysitting every account looking for IP-matches on btctalk.

Better luck participating in the next campaigns, maybe buy someones account with a member rank, or save you money and buy Waves in the ICO instead.
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:53:19 PM

Angry Angry Angry

this wont end well

Well to be fair, each member account is helping out with the promotion of Waves so it is right to pay each account as they participate. One can argue whether newbies should participate, but the Waves team has set a bar for member accounts. This is not anything unusual for signature campaigns, many only allow Legendary/Hero members. It's up to the campaign manager who he would like to promote the project, site etc. I sympathize with you that 50 accounts for some guy only posting crappy posts would have a large stake in the campaign, but the devs can't be babysitting every account looking for IP-matches on btctalk.

Better luck participating in the next campaigns, maybe buy someones account with a member rank, or save you money and buy Waves in the ICO instead.

Funny, I've just asked Ahmed the same question via private message today (multiple accounts allowed or not).

I agree with you 110110101. Unfortunately, if one were to prohibit participation of more than one account, it's also quite hard to control/prove which accounts belong to whom.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 01:58:38 PM

Was on the Mycelium website today and saw this. Very, very nice.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
Ankara
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:59:00 PM

Angry Angry Angry

this wont end well

Where's the unfairness here? 1 member post 50 messages so their signature is shown in 50 different places. It doesn't matter if 10 different members or 1 member with 10 different accounts post. The exposure is same and advertisement takes place right. Don't be a whiner, buy an account if you don't have any over jr. member. You can't blame people who are here before you, newbie.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 01:59:43 PM

Angry Angry Angry

this wont end well

Funny, I've just asked Ahmed the same question via private message today (multiple accounts allowed or not).

I agree with you 110110101. Unfortunately, if one were to prohibit participation of more than one account, it's also quite hard to control/prove which accounts belongs to whom.

I like such idea that for involvement into crypto world you are paid. And if you want to get paid more-get involved more  Smiley

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

DogeMajestic

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:03:10 PM

Angry Angry Angry

this wont end well

Where's the unfairness here? 1 member post 50 messages so their signature is shown in 50 different places. It doesn't matter if 10 different members or 1 member with 10 different accounts post. The exposure is same and advertisement takes place right. Don't be a whiner, buy an account if you don't have any over jr. member. You can't blame people who are here before you, newbie.

Your IQ is apparently insufficient to understand what I wrote. Please read again.

Don't accept the scams
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:06:41 PM

Angry Angry Angry

this wont end well

its not that easy to get an account to a member state. you have to post a lot. And then you still only get 1 stake, so you have to make 2 member accounts to be equal to an hero one...
AND you have to make 50 additional posts for the reward... its not worth the 1BTC or whatsoever, the highest...
Of course there will still be some people that did it but it won't be many...
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:14:12 PM
Last edit: April 27, 2016, 02:26:41 PM by From Above

Angry Angry Angry

this wont end well

its not that easy to get an account to a member state. you have to post a lot. And then you still only get 1 stake, so you have to make 2 member accounts to be equal to an hero one...
AND you have to make 50 additional posts for the reward... its not worth the 1BTC or whatsoever, the highest...

come on its really not that hard if u started doing this in 2013/2014/2015 and accumulated accs over the years.
posting 50 average posts per account is utterly EZ

~CfA~

Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:14:45 PM

Angry Angry Angry

this wont end well

Your arguments make sense!

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:16:16 PM

just example with NEM there were some ppl who had 50 nemstakes, utopianfuture himself had like 100 or even more the nifty boy:D

the ones who want the money will work to get it. thats fair IMO

so if u have 50 accountz, go ahead and add em! U deserve it my nifty boy.

~CfA~

fezington

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:17:22 PM

Not sure if it has already been mentioned, but Tai Zen did 3 nice videos on Waves.

What is Waves?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nA9vBAf8SwA

Risks of Waves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phzzDIdJeDM

Advantages of Waves.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzXDkVioKZQ

Its about sharing

Thanks! I'll have a look later, thank you for bringing this to everyone's attention!

Great I will promote these around on social media in a a few days do a blog review on WAVES when I get a bit more time as I am chocca with some projects for the next few days.

good vids
thoth-Atlantian

Activity: 924

I AM

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 02:19:40 PM

Hey, DoublerHunter, Man! what?:l it's Very Big!!!

It's 300000 tokens reserved for signature campaign participants at Bitcointalk.

300000/participants= amount u get.

for exaple 600 participants =  300000/500=500 = 500 Waves

IF 1 Wave is $1, one signature bounty stake is already several hundred bucks lol
If you have several, it's some really nice beer money for the whole year 4 sure ( 3 accounts = 1500$)

THANKS FOR EXCLUDING ME AND OTHER HONEST PPL AND INCLUDING THE SOCKPUPPET Masters  Undecided

See for a noob account you sure are all over your crytpo and you speak of people having 3 accounts or so on while you are likely doing it yourself.

What a cheese lord, get a job dick

www.dlsag.ch      1ex.trade
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: