Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:07:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 06:42:32 AM

the last day of ico will be 31 may, right?
and after this day we could sign up for facebook/twitter bonus?

yes, after ICO will distribution.

You mean the will distribute the waves on facebook too like the STR devs did?  if yes then this token is just a waste.
most coins that are given for free totally lose its value.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 06:51:32 AM

You mean the will distribute the waves on facebook too like the STR devs did?  if yes then this token is just a waste.

It will be distributed during ICO, facebook  should be another way to get some  waves by spreading the word. And those waves would come from Bounty pool.

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

cokkapaga
Legendary

Activity: 867
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 07:16:12 AM

I'm interested to join in the signature campaign
and signature campaign already put in my profil.
thank you.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████▄
▄███████████▀    ▀███████████▄
███████████▀        ▀█    ██████
██████████▀                ███████
█████████▀      ▄██▄        ████████
▄███████▀      ▄█▀  ▀█▄      ▀███████▄
██████▀      ▄█▀      ▀█▄      ▀██████
█████▄     ▄█▀    ▄ ▄   ▀█▄     ▄█████
███████▄ ▄█▀    ██████    ▀█▄ ▄███████
█████████▀       █   ██     ▀█████████
▀████████        █████       ████████▀
████████        █   ██      ████████
███████       ██████       ███████
██████         ▀ ▀        ██████
▀████                    ████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

Alt.Estate

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████

█████
█████
█████
  TELEGRAM
MEDIUM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
bezbezbez

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:30:18 AM

I'm interested to join in the signature campaign
and signature campaign already put in my profil.
thank you.

Signature Campaign Details. https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.as9hn778g
Bobo81

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:31:34 AM

I really appreciate you providing these updates. I'm going to be real curious to see if there is a big spike on Saturday the 30th. It probably won't match the last day spike, but there should be a lot of folks wanting to take advantage of the last day of 10% bonus.

You're welcome!
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:08:21 AM

Not too many tokens in the bounty pool, so I think there's no need to worry ...
JollyTrades

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:47:43 AM

You mean the will distribute the waves on facebook too like the STR devs did?  if yes then this token is just a waste.

exactly thats where it starts looking suspicious

No one throws free coins. Facebook/Twitter thing is a marketing campaign. What @electronicash says is like checking how much The Coca-Cola Co. spends for marketing and divulging its stock shares to be worthless. If those "free" coins are to be dumped by the receivers, there will be buy walls created by the ICO funds. So basically the Waves team does not give free coins, it is rather that they spend some of the ICO money for a marketing campaign. Marketing campaigns create public awareness, which ends up in demand. The demand should rise the value of the coin. Thus, what this "free coins" do is to propagate the hype in the ICO towards a sustained demand.
KarlKarlsson_

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:51:49 AM

I have purchased now two lots so far and my Husband wants to buy some too so can I open a separate account for him so we both have wallets? He said he wants to buy a few waves and let it grow there. I plan on picking up a bit more soon. I clicking doge faucets like crazy among other things lol.
I can't do the signature campaign at the moment but my Husband wanted to join the forum and contribute in constructive posting but not sure if this is allowed. We both have an i.p each as well. I wanted to ask before he opens a bitcoin talk account to post here. He used to help me a lot in translations but don't want to get my account banned if it isn't allowed, so wanted to ask first.  Smiley

I am using all my earnings and signature campaign earnings to buy WAVES.  Smiley Smiley

Man, just invest as much you can afford to lose! Otherwise, it was a good game until someone lost your eyes.

Risk with waves is very very high. They have no customers or user base and what to be a platform. That per se, cant work.

I dont know if you remember paycoin. Waves could be the next paycoin problem. Popular maker asking for money, for a project you cant say it will ever fly = Paycoin
I agree with your first point, only invest what you can afford to lose!

About WAVES having no user base: There are 1.7k followers on twitter and almost 500 people on slack. TestNet has been tested by quite some people. I wouldn't call that a platform without user base...

Also, the comparison to PayCoin is ridiculous. If I remember correctly they promised a minimum value of USD 20 per coin which was both completely arbitrary and not backed with anything. Please stop the FUDing.

No one throws free coins. Facebook/Twitter thing is a marketing campaign. What @electronicash says is like checking how much The Coca-Cola Co. spends for marketing and divulging its stock shares to be worthless. If those "free" coins are to be dumped by the receivers, there will be buy walls created by the ICO funds. So basically the Waves team does not give free coins, it is rather that they spend some of the ICO money for a marketing campaign.
Exactly. Coins are not free, you have to complete a task for it.
Thereisnospoon

Activity: 574

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:00:37 AM

I have purchased now two lots so far and my Husband wants to buy some too so can I open a separate account for him so we both have wallets? He said he wants to buy a few waves and let it grow there. I plan on picking up a bit more soon. I clicking doge faucets like crazy among other things lol.
I can't do the signature campaign at the moment but my Husband wanted to join the forum and contribute in constructive posting but not sure if this is allowed. We both have an i.p each as well. I wanted to ask before he opens a bitcoin talk account to post here. He used to help me a lot in translations but don't want to get my account banned if it isn't allowed, so wanted to ask first.  Smiley

I am using all my earnings and signature campaign earnings to buy WAVES.  Smiley Smiley

Man, just invest as much you can afford to lose! Otherwise, it was a good game until someone lost your eyes.

Risk with waves is very very high. They have no customers or user base and what to be a platform. That per se, cant work.

I dont know if you remember paycoin. Waves could be the next paycoin problem. Popular maker asking for money, for a project you cant say it will ever fly = Paycoin

About WAVES having no user base: There are 1.7k followers on twitter and almost 500 people on slack. TestNet has been tested by quite some people. I wouldn't call that a platform without user base...

Also, the comparison to PayCoin is ridiculous. If I remember correctly they promised a minimum value of USD 20 per coin which was both completely arbitrary and not backed with anything. Please stop the FUDing.

Yes,please stop fuding but if you can't it's fine-they say there is no such thing as bad publicity  Wink

You mean the will distribute the waves on facebook too like the STR devs did?  if yes then this token is just a waste.

No one throws free coins. Facebook/Twitter thing is a marketing campaign. What @electronicash says is like checking how much The Coca-Cola Co. spends for marketing and divulging its stock shares to be worthless. If those "free" coins are to be dumped by the receivers, there will be buy walls created by the ICO funds. So basically the Waves team does not give free coins, it is rather that they spend some of the ICO money for a marketing campaign.
[/quote]

▄███▄
           ▄██▀▀█▀▀██▄
         ▄███▄  █  ▄███▄
       ▄██▀ █▀█▄█▄█▀█ ▀██▄
      ██▀  █  ▄███▄  █  ▀██
     ██    █▄█▀ █ ▀█▄█    ██
    ██▀▀▀▀▄██ ▄▀ ▀▄ ██▄▀▀▀▀██
   ██ █  █▀ ▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄ ▀█  █ ██
  ██   ██ ▄█▀█     █▀█▄ ██   ██
  ██ ▄▄███▀   █   █   ▀███▄▄ ██
 ██▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄█▀▀█▀▀█▄██
 ██▀  █ ▄██▄   ▄█▄   ▄██▄ █  ▀██
██▄▄▄ ██   █ ▄█▀█▀█▄ █   ██ ▄▄▄██
██   ███▄▄▄██▀  █  ▀██ ▄▄███   ██
██ ▄█▀█   ██▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄██   █▀█▄ ██
███▀  █ ▄█▀█   ▄█▄   █▀█▄ █  ▀███
 ▀██▄▄██▀   █ ▄▀ ▀▄ █   ▀██▄▄██▀
    ▀███▄▄  █▄█   █▄█  ▄▄███▀
       ▀▀███████████████▀▀
OTPPAY

iambitcoin5

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:08:27 AM

I am using all my earnings and signature campaign earnings to buy WAVES.  Smiley Smiley

Well it wouldn't be a successful popular launch without the fud. It means Waves is doing something right like other great altcoins already out there that have gone through the same exact thing.  Wink

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:18:56 AM

Well it wouldn't be a successful popular launch without the fud. It means Waves is doing something right like other great altcoins already out there that have gone through the same exact thing.  Wink

Some good advice for not investing more than we can afford to lose, I am only investing my extra bitcoin earnings and wouldn't spend my food or rent money, that's for sure, but I do have a hunch about it. Even if it went to 20-25 cents a wave, it wouldn't be a bad deal. All depends ofcourse on how many exchanges it gets on and the demand for its services.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:21:12 AM

I think i invest 0,5 btc
The project look fine and i hope i make a good Invest.
jpawesome78

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:26:46 AM

I think i invest 0,5 btc
The project look fine and i hope i make a good Invest.
Welcome aboard! Let's ride the wave together.

sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:50:42 AM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xxP6h3zFVtGbhmKT4yjBdRd4oC77CQ4R623TFWjA_qo/edit#gid=1885855148
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:54:18 AM

Why my waves on my platform account decreasing?!!
Is that normal or what?!!
Wesiematic

Activity: 437

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:55:50 AM

As more money will flow into the ICO, as less coins you will get.

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
victoryboy

Activity: 728

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:56:21 AM

Just a dumb question ! Is it fine to send money on same address where I first time invested ? I have to make second time want to be sure before send. Thanks in advance .
yubsep

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 09:58:50 AM

Ok.. When can i get my bonus?!! Till now i didn't receive any bonus!!
I created the account yesterday...
alenevaa

Activity: 288
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2016, 09:59:28 AM

It'll be decreasing until ICO ends. It's normal because more and more BTC investing in fixed amount of waves (85M)

██████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
|
WINGS           
Where DAO Unicorns are born
|
1st Bitcoin & Ethereum DAO for DAOs
1st Decentralized Chatbot to Smart Contracts Interaction System

|
Wings Bounties Earn Eggs
X-Blockchain DAO

Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 10:02:22 AM

Ok.. When can i get my bonus?!! Till now i didn't receive any bonus!!
I created the account yesterday...

Not sure if the bonuses have been calculated and paid out already, otherwise you need to wait until the ICO is over. That is, if you invest 1BTC it is currently calculated as 1.1 BTC (10%).
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: