Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:25:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389089 times)
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:01:51 AM

The team should at least just tell us when maybe June 25?  i believe a lot of us here are willing to wait at least that's what we gotta do after all.
maybe July 1st?  some  dumpers are restless already lol they haven't sleep for days now  Grin and for that is just one reason why that will make these comments worse.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:02:35 AM

I have a good idea: Sell me all your coins (if you have any) at ICO price and let me take you out of this misery and save you from being "scammed"  Roll Eyes

First of all,  I made clear in one of my posts that I am not comfortable with this type of trading.

...snip... I suppose I could go to the market thread and look for a buyer, but I've never traded like that before, and am not comfortable with it.

Second of all, I am a "proud" owner of a few of these bad boys.

It's apparent to me, that you feel that you and the Waves team are beyond question. Perhaps my investment is chump change; but I have every right to critique anything that I find myself involved in.
Maybe I would have been less alarmed if I didn't see this transaction, today.
I really don't know you or anybody on the Waves team. Now that I fully realize we investors are totally at your mercy, with little recourse; why on Earth should I feel totally comfortable with this vulnerable position?  I'd think twice being this financially vulnerable to my own mother, much less someone that I never met who is half way around the world.
Also, your team should learn that you should under promise and over deliver. This is what you get when you try to dazzle us with all the promises and don't follow through. You may have really legitimate reasons why you couldn't fulfill the target dates. However, I get the feeling we've been thrown a sales pitch and the only type of person that I would believe less right now, is a used car salesman.
sandman53

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:06:05 AM

Not selling 1 waves, trying to buy more at the right price!
jjmv

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:11:59 AM

Delay is good...everyone can spend weekend doing something else rather then staring at Bittrex until can't stay awake anymore  Tongue

This is exactly what I was planning on doing this weekend...
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:30:47 AM

Hmmm, my profit is delayed to June 20.. Oh well, cant wait to dump some of my stack
bones261
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:31:31 AM

I have a good idea: Sell me all your coins (if you have any) at ICO price and let me take you out of this misery and save you from being "scammed"  Roll Eyes

First of all,  I made clear in one of my posts that I am not comfortable with this type of trading.

...snip... I suppose I could go to the market thread and look for a buyer, but I've never traded like that before, and am not comfortable with it.

It's apparent to me, that you feel that you and the Waves team are beyond question. Perhaps my investment is chump change; but I have every right to critique anything that I find myself involved in.
I really don't know you or anybody on the Waves team. Now that I fully realize we investors are totally at your mercy, with little recourse; why on Earth should I feel totally comfortable with this vulnerable position?  I'd think twice being this financially vulnerable to my own mother, much less someone that I never met who is half way around the world.
Also, your team should learn that you should under promise and over deliver. This is what you get when you try to dazzle us with all the promises and don't follow through. You may have really legitimate reasons why you couldn't fulfill the target dates. However, I get the feeling we've been thrown a sales pitch and the only type of person that I would believe less right now, is a used car salesman.
First of all, You should  google "critique", and then try to match your completely unconstructive posts to it's meaning.

About the bitcoins released: The criteria of escrow funds release is crystal clear on the OP, which you could check right now.

2. a criticism or critical comment on some problem, subject, etc. My post fully satisfies this definition.
   Also, I do realize the Waves team has fully met the criteria spelled out in the escrow. I overlooked that part and now realize my own folly. All we have to rely on now is the Waves teams scruples to deliver anything else. I guess it's "caveat emptor."
  I'll leave you all alone for now. However, it has been pointed out that Sasha has indicated a new target of the June 20th for a Bittrex listing. This better mean 2016, although not explicitly indicated.  Cheesy If the target is not met, rest assured, this little fly is going to come back and comment some more. Kiss
dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:38:18 AM

I'm tired of waiting, Sasha please give me back my BTC

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:43:41 AM

It seems I am not the only person that thinks the Investor Relations of the Waves Team has been dropped.  Do not feel bad Bones, I invested 40 Bitcoin and have been treated equally shitty and think there is a big disconnect between the Waves Team and the people that have invested.
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:47:13 AM

Of course Bones, we could send the team our PRIVATE email address and request inclusion into the PRIVATE Slack Channel where the News and Updates are being posted before they are released to the public.

overthetop2011

Activity: 678

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:50:19 AM

Calm down boys

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:55:24 AM

I will buy your waves for btc right now
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:59:35 AM

Calm down boys

I have tried being diplomatic with the Waves Team and I am on the verge of becoming very upset now.  I have exchanged numerous PM's with them and there seems to be a complete lack of gratitude and humbleness from the team.

I made a simple request for the following:

Please post news and updates in a single location that is available to everyone.

It appears they are unable and/or are unwilling to do such a thing.

I do not think that is asking for much.
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:00:39 AM

I say hold out for the refund from Sasha.
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:02:50 AM

It seems I am not the only person that thinks the Investor Relations of the Waves Team has been dropped.  Do not feel bad Bones, I invested 40 Bitcoin and have been treated equally shitty and think there is a big disconnect between the Waves Team and the people that have invested.

Valid points in my opinion.  While there's certainly a lot of whining on this thread which I have pointed out time and time again, the 2 comments above are right on the mark.  As for AhmedAshraf's snip about selling your coins if you have any, I have 25 BTC worth and asked to buy another 20 BTC in the trading thread. I'm obviously invested to some degree before you try to pull the same bs with me.

Development might be fine, but your team has a WAYS to go in public relations. I can't believe that was your response to him.  The Waves team needs to hire seasoned community managers, that type of behavior is uncalled for.  Would be happy to verify my investment if THAT's your concern AhmedAshraf.

Just because I believe in the project doesn't mean I feel the community managers are doing a good job. 2 very different beasts. Brewins is right.
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:09:43 AM

So, what was the 2500 btc for?   and how come it was taken before exchanges came?   I'm kindof assuming certain people had to get paid off... but, thats alot of cash to just move, and i thought it was 2/3 multi sig. So 2members agreed to take that money out?   mycelium promo?    Lots of questions without answers and its starting to smell funny around here. 

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:10:46 AM

Valid points in my opinion.  While there's certainly a lot of whining on this thread which I have pointed out time and time again, the 2 comments above are right on the mark.  As for AhmedAshraf's snip about selling your coins if you have any, I have 25 BTC worth and asked to buy another 20 BTC in the trading thread. I'm obviously invested to some degree before you try to pull the same bs with me.

Development might be fine, but your team has a WAYS to go in public relations. I can't believe that was your response to him.  The Waves team needs to hire seasoned community managers, that type of behavior is uncalled for.  Would be happy to verify my investment if THAT's your concern AhmedAshraf.

Just because I believe in the project doesn't mean I feel the community managers are doing a good job. 2 very different beasts. Brewins is right.

I think you put it more eloquently than I did but we share the same ideas.  Smiley
TravelsAsia

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:12:25 AM

So, what was the 2500 btc for?   and how come it was taken before exchanges came?   I'm kindof assuming certain people had to get paid off... but, thats alot of cash to just move, and i thought it was 2/3 multi sig. So 2members agreed to take that money out?   mycelium promo?    Lots of questions without answers and its starting to smell funny around here.  

A simple update to the forum could have cleared that up. Even if they aren't obligated as I'm sure we'll be redirected to the OP, it doesn't mean it's not a good move for the community.  I'm sure the money was put to good use so an update shouldn't have even been an issue.  If the team is bogged down, like a busy restaurant, that's not my concern, get more help. I also don't want to hear it will be communicated in slack, you raised your millions in this thread.
dukas93

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:17:28 AM

With what price?

██
         ████

██████
       ████████
      ██████████

█████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████

█████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████

████
                       ██
Azbit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ROGER VER ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
● ● ●
● ● ●
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄

▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████

██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄

▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████

▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄

▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████

████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀

▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:19:15 AM

I completely agree with TravelAsia and Brewins.

For a 30K BTC coin We need better PR people than AhmedAshraf who are professional and diplomatic. And Dev team really need to improve their communication with investors. Doesn't matter if you cant meet the deadlines but just show up your face every now and then on Bitcointalk and to keep the spirit high. Devs may be busy in slack but they didn't do their ICO in slack channel. Bitcointalk is where they raised the 30K BTC (because this is the most read blog by any new/existing investors) so they should not abandon this forum like they have been.
acay32

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:22:26 AM

What way can I invest or get it ?
Pages: « 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 [976] 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: