Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 [979] 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389074 times)
luckykitty

Activity: 533
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:06:24 AM

Why do you guys worry about the exchange? BTC29,636 can even build an exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:06:34 AM

So when 90% of people now dump their coins after this mess and disaster of not only a launch but also keeping people informed, guess whats going to happen?

No one in their right mind is going to buy back this coin.    IF i sell at 100k i am not even touching it at 10k, as soon as this $waves is sold, thats it for me and many other people, trust is a big part in Crypto, nothing shown here can be trusted!

Why did 2,500 Bitcoin move? What for? Where did they go to?

And do not expect the 20th to be the launch date, you're just in for more disappointment, 25th by the soonest.
Wait for Twiggy to come online, I am sure he got an answer for this.

Guys I can't understand the FUD. We made an ann about exchanges, what's the issue now?  all should work properly, we have to make sure that there won't be issues.  Let's do some AMA here. Ask me anything.

Thanks for stopping by. I guess some of the questions people ask here are

1. How come there was a delay from 14th to 20th?
2. What is this 2500BTC move (I dont know much about this stuff so I am just copying this question)
3. Is waves team in contact with polo and other exchanges? Are they saying they will add waves? waves is like 6th highest funded crowdfunding project, why  would they not jump on this?

I think people are worried that waves might loose momentum and this might be not good not only for coin holders but for the whole waves project.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
sasha35625 (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:07:16 AM

So when 90% of people now dump their coins after this mess and disaster of not only a launch but also keeping people informed, guess whats going to happen?

No one in their right mind is going to buy back this coin.    IF i sell at 100k i am not even touching it at 10k, as soon as this $waves is sold, thats it for me and many other people, trust is a big part in Crypto, nothing shown here can be trusted!

And do not expect the 20th to be the launch date, you're just in for more disappointment, 25th by the soonest.

Guys I can't understand the FUD. We made an ann about exchanges, what's the issue now?  all should work properly, we have to make sure that there won't be issues.  Let's do some AMA here. Ask me anything.

I love the Waves Platform but have been very disappointed in the way some of the Waves Team Members have responded to folks here on the thread - mostly in a very unprofessional manner.

Secondly, I asked a team member about posting Updates and News in a PUBLIC area that can be easily read by EVERYONE.  His response was less than helpful.  Why is it not possible to post Updates and News in a BCT Locked Thread or on a blog?

Posting News and Updates it in a PRIVATE Slack Channel that requires asking for access is not catering to the public that invested 30,000 BTC
Ok I hear you. slack will be open now.  what communication from waves team members did not you like? please give me some examples.

Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:08:45 AM

the bullshit on this forum is overwhelming..
people think dev would disappear (like he even really could dissappear) with what ...$1.9 million.
that kind of money is chicken shit if you want to live incognito forever.
small thinking....
i would hope sashas goals are more grandiose.... like oligarchy wealth, which this project...could potentially reap.

It's 22 mil and yeah you can't run away with that much. No worries waves team will come through the delays and bittrex only at this stage are the only disappointments but not the end.of the world.  Poloniex and kraken very shortly after would be best though.

D. B. Cooper disappeared with a lot less. Cheesy You may not live an absolutely lavish lifestyle, but if you wanted to go incognito, would you really want to be too lavish? Also, there are plenty of countries in this world where one could be rest assured that they would never be extradited or prosecuted there. 22 Million USD is plenty.

I have a good idea: Sell me all your coins (if you have any) at ICO price and let me take you out of this misery and save you from being "scammed"  Roll Eyes

The above quote is NOT a professional response, in the face of conflict I would expect this answer from a 2 y/o child
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:10:42 AM

No one in their right mind is going to buy back this coin.    IF i sell at 100k i am not even touching it at 10k, as soon as this $waves is sold, thats it for me and many other people, trust is a big part in Crypto, nothing shown here can be trusted!

Whats happening with Coinomat?....how much focus/your time, will you be giving Coinomat, and now Waves?
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:11:24 AM

2. What is this 2500BTC move (I dont know much about this stuff so I am just copying this question)
3. Is waves team in contact with polo and other exchanges? Are they saying they will add waves? waves is like 6th highest funded crowdfunding project, why  would they not jump on this?

I think people are worried that waves might loose momentum and this will be not good not only for coin holders but for the whole waves project.
1. It's a new code. Exchanges need time to integrate it. We need time to make sure all works fine. If we cave in to pressure and rush it it can be bad. We must protect all the ICO participants.
2. We withdraw funds from ICO escrow, that was the escrow terms. It will be moved to waves cold wallet. Na
3. Of course we're in contact with all major exchanges. Bittrex is starting on Monday.

wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:12:03 AM

Do you guys get coins? I saved my address on some days ago but still don't have them(I didn't save the address before first coin processing), I confirmed my address email already.

Sasha, will you process another coin transfer soon?  In this weekend again? I see many other people have this issue too, in FB or here or reddit.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:12:45 AM

Whats happening with Coinomat?....how much focus/your time, will you be giving Coinomat, and now Waves?
I will be focusing on Waves of course. I've been approached by several people interested in buying the project, talking to them now.

Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:13:51 AM

Sasha, you know I respect this project and have asked to speak to you about some ideas I have.  I am only asking for the team to be respectful even in the face of ignorance.  You guys have done a phenomenal job but have recently dropped the ball on updating us.  

I am sure there are reasons but please do not forget those people that have supported this project.
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:14:11 AM

Do you guys get coins? I saved my address on some days ago but still don't have them(I didn't save the address before first coin processing), I confirmed my address email already.

Sasha, will you process another coin transfer soon?  In this weekend again? I see many other people have this issue too, in FB or here or reddit.
Yes,  we just want as many as possible to update to latest client version. also you'll be able to withdraw directly to exchanges.

dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:15:08 AM

I love the Waves Platform but have been very disappointed in the way some of the Waves Team Members have responded to folks here on the thread - mostly in a very unprofessional manner.

Secondly, I asked a team member about posting Updates and News in a PUBLIC area that can be easily read by EVERYONE.  His response was less than helpful.  Why is it not possible to post Updates and News in a BCT Locked Thread or on a blog?

Posting News and Updates it in a PRIVATE Slack Channel that requires asking for access is not catering to the public that invested 30,000 BTC
Ok I hear you. slack will be open now.  what communication from waves team members did not you like? please give me some examples.

wow!! hello mr perfect!! whats up?? "i don't need lisk's drama"you made it  x10... "we are in touch with all major exchanges"  you begged bittrex dev ....on 14/6 to contact  you...!!! and yesterday  ....you couldn't connect your main net to the  exchange  ..but you  say "ride the waves" are you in drugs or stupid??

THERE WILL BE ......
sasha35625 (OP)

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:16:29 AM

Sasha, you know I respect this project and have asked to speak to you about some ideas I have.  I am only asking for the team to be respectful even in the face of ignorance.  You guys have done a phenomenal job but have recently dropped the ball on updating us.  

I am sure there are reasons but please do not forget those people that have supported this project.
well somehow I don't agree with this
maybe I was too busy with the software
but I'm constantly on slack and basically everywhere else
guys I'm sleeping like 4 hours, the rest of the day I'm online
and I have a family Smiley

Dinosaur

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:18:47 AM

is there an official release now or whats the deal?
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:18:56 AM

I think people are worried that waves might loose momentum and this will be not good not only for coin holders but for the whole waves project.
1. It's a new code. Exchanges need time to integrate it. We need time to make sure all works fine. If we cave in to pressure and rush it it can be bad. We must protect all the ICO participants.
2. We withdraw funds from ICO escrow, that was the escrow terms. It will be moved to waves cold wallet. Na
3. Of course we're in contact with all major exchanges. Bittrex is starting on Monday.

Did bittrex have issues on implementing your code yesterday so you had to delay the launch?
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:19:11 AM

Sasha, I think this is what people have been missing in the last week - communication from top. Thank you for replies, your AMA resolves it. Few minutes of replies like this can do a lot of good and "calm" down many people. People get afraid, it is natural,even if it is unfounded, and if there are no answers to some questions they start to speculate and then it balloons to bad speculations.

thanks again for replies! I bought waves too and am an supporter. Some people are just haters though, those can be ignored.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:21:08 AM

You mentioned everything except a 2 minute update here on Bitcointalk, maybe decrease the time on Slack and post an update to the OP of this thread.  It would not take much. Some of us want a simple place to read the updates, not asking for more than a couple of minutes.

Brewins
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:22:23 AM

Secondly, never forget family time or everything else will fall apart.  Wink
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:23:04 AM

"Of course we're in contact with all major exchanges" sure ...you say that over and over again how many day's now?? l 20 ?? stop your fucking lies .....bittrex is a major exchange??  begging in public chat bittrex dev to contract you ..seems ok to you??  mate are you a man??? say a fucking sorry .....

THERE WILL BE ......
yoyoamigo

Activity: 622
Merit: 504

Your only Amigo, in the World of Crypto

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 07:25:12 AM

is this still working?
http://wavesplatform-slack.herokuapp.com/

its been offline for maintainence for a few days now.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

Acidx

Activity: 356

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 07:25:52 AM

Sleep and family are of most importance, Sasha. I hope you will find time to rest properly soon. Smiley

Thanks for the great job from the team so far!

Pages: « 1 ... 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 [979] 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: