Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:12:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me advice pls! (Online shop)  (Read 40088 times)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 12:29:59 PM

If you want to establish an online shop make sure that you have a good capital that need to start business. Also study first the business/online shop you want to establish, their weakness and their strength, how can you handle you the online competition? There's a lot of thing you need to consider especially if you choose to use the digital currency.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nadine99

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2017, 09:13:41 PM

open a markeplace with bitcoin payment procesor, sell website and apps , you will make money. its the easy way to make money
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2017, 09:33:48 PM

If you want to establish an online shop make sure that you have a good capital that need to start business. Also study first the business/online shop you want to establish, their weakness and their strength, how can you handle you the online competition? There's a lot of thing you need to consider especially if you choose to use the digital currency.

I agree since digital currency are fluctuating, you may end up at a loss when the price of digital currency goes down the moment the deal is finished with the buyer.  Aside from that you also need a good web developer so that you got an attractive website.  Do not disregard site security too.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:16:58 AM

How about you create a poll and see which has the most percentage likes, in that way you can break down which customers mostly buy online.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 09:51:00 AM

How about you create a poll and see which has the most percentage likes, in that way you can break down which customers mostly buy online.

I too thought of the same bu the options would fill up a page or two so this way is better I guess.
I would suggest selling some digital goods rather than physical ones if you want to make it only online. That way, the work will be less and you can do business with ease.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 08:29:54 PM

I too thought of the same bu the options would fill up a page or two so this way is better I guess.
I would suggest selling some digital goods rather than physical ones if you want to make it only online. That way, the work will be less and you can do business with ease.

Sound like a good idea, digital goods cost cheaper in terms of maintenance, aside from that you do not have to worry about the shipment, just send the file or the code then the process is done. 

That way, the work will be less and you can do business with ease.

It is easier than the physical items, yes but the pain of getting traffic and awareness is still in there.  We still need to buy advertisement package to boost the awareness of the business. 
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 03:54:21 AM

Online shops are found much, but online stores accepting bitcoin is found low. Promoting the same with the quote bitcoin accepted as payment itself a better way to grab good user base. Else start an online store for specific service or product with bitcoin acceptance. The service that you provide should never be available anywhere else. This is quite good to earn bitcoins as well take your business to next level.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:07:34 PM

The service that you provide should never be available anywhere else. This is quite good to earn bitcoins as well take your business to next level.
I do not find this as mandatory. Because copying existing business but with bitcoin payment option itself will attract large number of customers hence innovating all new business is not a practical idea as it will not be viable to each and everyone. As per merchants adoption rate, world wide anywhere we can start a business with bitcoin payment option to find success.

This is possible because, bitcoin payments will definitely bring additional customer base compared to existing business with no bitcoin payment option. This trend will work until there would be more number of bitcoin based merchants.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 05:17:05 PM

Online shops are found much, but online stores accepting bitcoin is found low. Promoting the same with the quote bitcoin accepted as payment itself a better way to grab good user base. Else start an online store for specific service or product with bitcoin acceptance. The service that you provide should never be available anywhere else. This is quite good to earn bitcoins as well take your business to next level.

I see no in most of the cases, maybe by 10-15% but not that much. It's just an additional payment method not as big thing to promote bitcoin as main purpose. About finding the service that never be available anywhere else, it's difficult since almost all services are available in the internet right now.

Maybe the better thing to do is, since both has risk in the first place, then do business with the same kind like the others but think of a way to match the competition outside.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 11:10:46 PM

If you are planning build your own online shop I think you can sell many gadgets like laptop, computer , phones and even miner for sure many buyer buy miner because they need miner to mine but you need to low your price compared to other so the buyer buy to your shop. You can sell also the parts of computer and many more in electronic gadgets. You can sell also clothes, giveaways and gift because if you many things to sell for sure your online shop become more popular dont forget to promo your sell .  Good luck to your project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 05:50:59 PM

I agree since digital currency are fluctuating, you may end up at a loss when the price of digital currency goes down the moment the deal is finished with the buyer.  Aside from that you also need a good web developer so that you got an attractive website.  Do not disregard site security too.
yes that can be right, but we must try to manage as there the trend of the people is no changing and they are now giving more preference to online shopping and investment, therfore bitcoin is more convenient for them to be use for online shopping. so i think online shop will be a good decision.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:00:51 PM

To me clotting business Will go long way if you are able to make good quality designers available for your customers . Am saying this from my past experience as a sales manager with a reputable collections in my country. My friend there's high profit in clothing business and I will advise you give it a try. And am sure people will patronize your products if company will accept Bitcoin because bitcoin has no third party involve which means is decendecentralized and faster as compared to your local currency.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 08:03:16 PM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Please post here what would you buy for bitcoins? Watches, video games, food ?

Thanks!

I will advise you to go for digital product as there are easy to send to buyers through email or download link. You can easy create those kind of shop an get product from clickbank and sell them on your site. Many products are on clickbank that you cannot buy with any other currencies except dollars but you can buy them and resell them for profits, accepting bitcoin.
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 04:52:36 PM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Please post here what would you buy for bitcoins? Watches, video games, food ?

Thanks!

I will advise you to go for digital product as there are easy to send to buyers through email or download link. You can easy create those kind of shop an get product from clickbank and sell them on your site. Many products are on clickbank that you cannot buy with any other currencies except dollars but you can buy them and resell them for profits, accepting bitcoin.
yes that is right, online shops is really a very good idea, but you must keep it in our mind that you must have a good capital for that, because you are going to open such a shop where people will be purchasing form all over the world, and you must have the capacity to provide everything they need. online shopping trend is really increasing from time to time because of the interest of the new generation.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:50:39 AM

To me clotting business Will go long way if you are able to make good quality designers available for your customers . Am saying this from my past experience as a sales manager with a reputable collections in my country. My friend there's high profit in clothing business and I will advise you give it a try. And am sure people will patronize your products if company will accept Bitcoin because bitcoin has no third party involve which means is decendecentralized and faster as compared to your local currency.
Well clothing business is a very good idea but make sure you don't have a rival in your business but check your location look for something that people needs before starting a business. or start to small sell online that's the very first way to success if you have many friends on social media you can sel them goods then save your earnings to start a shop make sure your friends helps you to make your shop more popular.
thymeow

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 02:53:15 AM

Depends on your interest, like if you are interested on garments - you should sell dresses or garments.
Services could also be sell online~ If you can fix phones appliances. Make essays
I also have friends who offer making portraits.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 02, 2017, 05:20:33 AM

Well clothing business is a very good idea but make sure you don't have a rival in your business but check your location look for something that people needs before starting a business. or start to small sell online that's the very first way to success if you have many friends on social media you can sel them goods then save your earnings to start a shop make sure your friends helps you to make your shop more popular.

There's tons of clothing lines out there and even if your designs are the best, people are still going to buy from places like H&M, or forever21 just because those shops are popular. When their friends ask where did they get their clothes, it's cool to say "Forever21". But who knows, maybe if your designs are actually great then your clothing line might get some recognition. Although honestly, there's just too much competition in clothing lines for you to have a small scale of it.

I agree with this guy. Check first what your area actually needs but do think of a goal for your business. For example, think of a vision if your business becomes a huge one, what improvements are you going to do?

LodisMcguire

Activity: 546
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 03, 2017, 06:04:59 PM

For online shop i think you should sell game credits
like steam wallet code and other,i know there are many already but not with bitcoin payments
and you can advertise your site in here or do a bounty campaign
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:39:08 AM

Consider the needs and wants of a certain area(if your shop is local).For example foods and clothing.You must offer some freebies at your first opening to gain some attention.Spread your site using the different social media sites which is way faster.For me all I need is a site that offers food and that can deliver it at my doorstep.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 09:05:32 PM

Consider the needs and wants of a certain area(if your shop is local).For example foods and clothing.You must offer some freebies at your first opening to gain some attention.Spread your site using the different social media sites which is way faster.For me all I need is a site that offers food and that can deliver it at my doorstep.
For a growing technology nowadays your concerns is not hard to do, because if that's the point of you wanted to sell like food or clothings; social media is your key to let the business to be promoted online as long as you presented a good product preview. Offering some freebies or any other promos can be beneficial to your growing business and if you include that on the adds you've been presenting to online social media shares, I think that's the best strategy that we have for an offline shop. So now we have have been widely known to be online shop selling goods which has a prompt service to customers like door to door delivery.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: