Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:48:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin disappear in the future?  (Read 1493 times)
bellator66

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:19:57 AM

Bitcoin will never disappear. The bitcoin will keep circulating with the fans.
Crypto trading is highly dependent on computer software technology. As the technology is still running, the bitcoin trade will still work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hispout

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 07:08:57 AM

It is no news people have this kind of perception about the disappearance of Bitcoin. Well, i don't buy into the idea of bitcoin disappearing in the future but to gain much grounds and popularity which will hit a global patronage.
If you are there in the world of the crypto currencies, then you need not to take every single news seriously as not all the news is true and that most of the time, you also hear lot of rumors being spread by different people. I don’t think so that there is any such authentic news based on which we start saying that the crypto currencies will die off in the future or any other thing like that.
Tanya78

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

We are still seeing an increase in demand for bitcoins and other cryptothermins, a stock exchange where people can buy and trade bitcoyne. "When leading leaders in the financial community, regulators and government bodies share their views on bitcoins, this further increases interest and understanding in the market.
missg23

Activity: 93

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:06:13 PM

Crypto trading is highly dependent on computer software technology. As the technology is still running, the bitcoin trade will still work.

With the constant demand of bitcoin and more people is interested in investing, bitcoin is hard to remove in the near future as long as there is technology and the technology is innovating.
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:02:51 AM

With the constant demand of bitcoin and more people is interested in investing, bitcoin is hard to remove in the near future as long as there is technology and the technology is innovating.

I really believe bitcoin will never dissapear in the future because bitcoin is  very coin and with the highest market cap and aside from that this is very popular and supported by so many people world wide
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 04:56:39 AM

Bitcoin is the mother of all cryptocurrency and as long as the internet is there bitcoin will exist in this world so there is no alternative for bitcoin disappearing
There is always the chance that something better appears, but if it was that easy we should already have a coin that surpassed bitcoin and that has not happened yet, that probably means that the design of bitcoin is so well made and it was so well thought by satoshi that surpassing it is going to take a lot of time, probably decades maybe even a hundred of years.
arief89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:39:34 AM

in my opinion bitcoin will not disappear and will last forever, although some countries have limited the use of bitcoin and some countries even forbid the use of bitcoin, but bitcoin will go on and become more popular around the world and in the future bitcoin will replace fiat currency. .

aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:49:44 AM

How I see it is bitcoin won't disappear, but might lose dominance over time to other alts and eventually get dethrone by one of the top 50 blockchains
Sum24

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:03:23 AM

as with every innovative invention, there is always the risk of oblivion. As much as i'd love to say that its impossible for it to disappear, i know that bitcoin can infact disappear. Its a very slim chance tho but its possible. I personally approach btc like a ponzi Grin i invest what i can lose

Anything is possible but the thing is we need to look at the positive side of the picture instead of looking at the darkest side as doing so will only result in more worries and that we will assume lot of things by ourselves. Bitcoin is there and that it will remain there in the future as well. There is no such need to be worried about and that we need to hope for even better future of the crypto currencies.
those who are investing in bitcoin and who are holding bitcoin will never even imagine this thing, as since start people are watching bitcoin getting famous and high in price which made them really a fan of bitcoin, bitcoin made a lot of people financially good and they are rich now, bitcoin is spreading all over the world so how it can be disappear ever, so lets think positive and be with bitcoin so it will never get disappear.
Bitcoin is going to be the same for long time, as time to time bitcoin face a lot of situations as it rise and fall but it will never get disappear as bitcoin make high amount of profit for all investors which is a reason they are not letting it be disappear as soon as bitcoin will be invested by people it will remain there and rise and fall it a common factor for bitcoin, it is going to survive for long time as main currency and investment too.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:50:40 PM

For sure investors are the real supporters of bitcoin and it is the main reason why it is getting wide day by day, for me bitcoin is an amazing currency which is beneficial for almost every investor which is making high volume for bitcoin every month, bitcoin is getting wide instead of getting disappear only because investors are there to strengthen the bitcoin currency by investing maximum amount of capital into bitcoin, so bitcoin is ever green for me.
pealr12

Activity: 1946
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Bitcoin is already known worldwide and it is accepted in different stores in some countries. Bitcoin will still  exist cause it will be the next currency on the next century.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  All
  Print  

Jump to: