Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:30:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Give me advice pls! (Online shop)  (Read 40088 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:04:02 PM

If it is international, You should post a bunch of basic product types like foods, clothes, toiletries.
There are so many things which you can quite comfortably buy while sitting at your own home. You need to just order the thing you want to have and that thing will just come at your doorstep. You only need to take care of this thing that you are buying the right thing because there are a lot of quality issues regarding online shopping. Buy only from the top rated online shopping stores.
There are always so many things. Since online stores started, people have even gotten so lazy to visit the markets and get products when they can just sit in the comfort of their home to order for a product and get it delivered to their doorstep.

That is how cool and interesting it has been and the market can never be too big as long as you render your services perfectly well.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:22:40 AM

Thats also my big problem why I am not able to proceed woth my online store. Theres a lot of item that you can sell however you are not sure what do people want. I also trying to search in youtube and I am still not getting the answer to my question. I hope both of us gets what we are looking for.
Now-a-days, there are so many online shopping stores. There are number of items which you can keep at your online shopping store. It all depends on your own self like which kind of audience you actually want to target. For me, clothing is the best thing to have at your online shopping store but then you have to do lot of hard work. It is because of the reason that there are so man y shopping stores and there will be a tough competition.
If you want to launch your own online shopping store, then you really need to put in lot of efforts. Like you said, clothing items is really a good option to get the attention of most of the customers but the thing is there are already numbers of online shopping stores.

You need to think of something different. In the modern age of technology, you can go for some online shop having electronic gadgets and stuff like that.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 06:37:15 AM

if you are planing to launch your own online shop, that was cool if I am going to look at it. But the question is What kind of online shop? is it Nationwide or worldwide? Actually, there are so many people out there in the world who is selling online using Facebook site.

Having a worldwide shop is going to be a tough marketing and it's not an easy challenge to take. I suggest that start it with your certain country and much better to cover your service of delivery nationwide. And take time, don't rush with your business as time will come if you are experiencing a lot of people using your online shop and there's a demand of people offshore, you can start working with worldwide business.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:16:31 AM

Cool Idea, You can consider selling digital products for your online shop. You can attract volumes when the products are unique with fewer costs.

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:40:26 PM

Well it depends on if your going to go with the extra mile and provide shipping worldwide or your more fun of the less expenditure side. If your looking for good shop with less expenses then go with selling digital stuff like video game codes and something of similar but if your willing to go beyond then electronics would always have good audience and also it's accessories as well. Clothing and shoes and stuff like that, tend to have less success rate in online world than in real so don't put efforts there.
It is not even always advisable to provide shipping worldwide for a start if your logistics may not be that sound yet. It takes a lot to be able to do that and you might need to grow into it a bit locally first. E-commerce is not only about worldwide, I have one with my local target market and it is even enough to keep riding on until I am sure I can start adding countries outside my zone.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:55:35 PM

I think the food if you have a lot of office workers they can order from you that is quite a good thing but I still feel that if you choose bitcoin is the main payment method I think it will be difficult, many people know bitcoin but no bitcoin in the wallet or not comparing then your business will be very difficult

yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:51:54 PM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Please post here what would you buy for bitcoins? Watches, video games, food ?

Thanks!

if you are planing to launch your own online shop, that was cool if I am going to look at it. But the question is What kind of online shop? is it Nationwide or worldwide? Actually, there are so many people out there in the world who is selling online using Facebook site.
Yeah having your own online or offline payment service will be the best thing for the bitcoin and the bitcoin will let you buy the bitcoin service, holding the bitcoin and then buying more bitcoin when you need will give you the secure time and the value will be more than this till the income of the bitcoin will be more than double and it is now easy to buy it and the bright future is waiting for us.
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:24:38 PM

Can you also suggest some bitcoin shop scripts available? Planing to also sell something online.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 07:34:34 AM

I think it would be electronic gadgets. Most people spend all their money on cellphones, laptops and computer parts. Just to tell you that there's a huge demand on mining rigs so it's a good idea if you consider selling those.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:07:22 PM

I think it would be electronic gadgets. Most people spend all their money on cellphones, laptops and computer parts. Just to tell you that there's a huge demand on mining rigs so it's a good idea if you consider selling those.
You are right but it does happen when you use the bitcoin wallet and the security things. Bitcoin is very safe and this is the reason why almost all the people in my country are using the bitcoin and they are aware of the bitcoin benefit for the long time, I hope the future of the bitcoin will be bright if all the people will start using the bitcoin and the currency will be disappear in the coming days.
wae57

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

In Africa it's very difficult for Bitcoin users to buy things online, how I wish I can implement such an idea in my country
elegion

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:05:29 PM

You can sell just about anything online and accept. Bitcoin it's also less restrictive than merchant providers like Paypal. If I were you I'd research the market on these forums to see what people were selling and mostly buying, I'd also see if I had the personal skills to fill that niche or provide the product/products in question.

Yukyzu

Activity: 253

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:03:03 PM

for online sales people will be looking for something that can last a long time like electronics and fashion goods, it is a very much in demand for online sales. maybe you can try it.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Wade_Oasis

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

Shoes man! Start selling shoes online. It's going to be a good start I tell you. Or jewelries for guys. That's it. Start now haha.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:16:10 AM

for my opinion Sell everything fashion, food, electronics like one stop shop. i think there's no online shop that accept bitcoin so that is your advantage. its going to be a good start because you have bitcoin payment unlike other online shop.
janevalguna02

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:25:48 AM

Online shops that offers affordable merch are on trend you can join the trend by offering more excitung promos. Buy one get one. Affordable shippings. Good accomodations.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:41:45 AM

Thanks guys. Yes, it will international shop. So I will thinking more and look on new posts here.  Smiley
if there is an online store or way of payment with bitcoin for me it is very good, because it is easy transaction and safe from crime. you can sell anything that can be interested in bitcoin users and provide it. and that's what I think is the same-beneficial and very helpful, I hope there's a way like that and I'll make it up ..

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:20:14 AM

Hi there,

I want to launch my own online shop which will accept bitcoin as payment but I can't decide what to sell   Smiley

Please post here what would you buy for bitcoins? Watches, video games, food ?

Thanks!

Electronics and products must have
deviant99

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:47:11 PM

I’ve seen a lot of products selling online. I can say that most consumers like to buy women and men’s apparel and also bags and different kind of shoes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

I think OP isn't even watching this thread anymore, so I guess it is best to assume he doesn't care about anyone's opinion by now.
Though I hope this would be useful for someone else, but I doubt it as I think this is a bit unique for OP here. I hope OP was able to open his shop though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: