Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:31:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Investigative Service  (Read 14582 times)
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 08:58:53 PM

after you posted lies and shit on my forum too
you show me one lie I've told.  I have stated EXACTLY what happened, and even posted PMs to back it up.

Funny how once I start posting evidence, you ban me from the forum...

Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tldoctor (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:05:50 PM

after you posted lies and shit on my forum too
you show me one lie I've told.  I have stated EXACTLY what happened, and even posted PMs to back it up.

Funny how once I start posting evidence, you ban me from the forum...

Actually no. I banned you before you started posted your so called evidence. Which isn't evidence at all! Its you responding with your take on my responses. How is that evidence?
velacreations

View Profile
March 24, 2013, 09:10:56 PM

Actually no. I banned you before you started posted your so called evidence. Which isn't evidence at all! Its you responding with your take on my responses. How is that evidence?
It is showing your PMs, what you actually said.  Where is your evidence?  Where is the contact telling me the situation? 

Do you or do you not have PMs or emails that were sent to me beyond March 10, 2013, informing me of the situation?
Because if not, then you are clearly a liar, as you have stated more than once that you contacted me multiple times as soon as one week ago.

And since you banned me, then you can go ahead and send my refund, now.  Cause wasn't having access to the forum part of that deal (like you previously mentioned)?

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:43:02 AM

It is showing your PMs, what you actually said.  Where is your evidence?  Where is the contact telling me the situation? 

Do you or do you not have PMs or emails that were sent to me beyond March 10, 2013, informing me of the situation?
Because if not, then you are clearly a liar, as you have stated more than once that you contacted me multiple times as soon as one week ago.

And since you banned me, then you can go ahead and send my refund, now.  Cause wasn't having access to the forum part of that deal (like you previously mentioned)?

Yes it was, but you broke the rules of the forum, hence voiding your membership. Even if I show you the PM's, you're just going to lie and say I altered it or you never received it, etc. I would have still considered refunding you half of the money if you didn't want the free skip.

You keep saying there is no evidence of contact, I keep saying I did. If I provided you the evidence, you'd claim it was never sent.... correct?

So what is the point of me providing it?
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:44:44 AM

I'm going to have to report all of these posts to a moderator as I came here to see on-topic discussion about this service and it's future, not about one customer's personal customer service inquiries and the business owner's responses. Please use email for that and let the rest of us only bother to come here when there is something interesting involving the actual service in topic.

velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:50:09 AM

Even if I show you the PM's, you're just going to lie and say I altered it or you never received it, etc. I would have still considered refunding you half of the money if you didn't want the free skip.

You keep saying there is no evidence of contact, I keep saying I did. If I provided you the evidence, you'd claim it was never sent.... correct?

So what is the point of me providing it?
Cause you didn't send it.  You never sent me anything beyond March 10. 

And sure, you can fake PMs, if you want, if that makes you feel better.  But the fact is that unless your PM system is really crappy, you never contacted me beyond the 10th of March.

And you had 3 forms of contact for me, email, this forum, and your forum.  I originally requested the service on this forum.

Are you going to say all 3 forms of contact failed?

velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 12:56:05 AM

you're just going to lie
listen bud, I don't lie.  And out of the 2 of us, you are the one who has been caught in a lie with this situation.  So, we'll be going with my word on it, not yours.

I took screen shots of my PM's from your forum before you banned me.  So, I know what messages were in there.  And there was NOTHING from you beyond March 10.  Nothing.

So, don't even try and set me up like a liar, here.  I kept my end of the deal. I paid you, like requested, exactly according to the instructions.

You were the one who failed, not me.

Hell, I even gave you the information I had BEFORE I paid you with a PM on THIS FORUM.  So, if that was not enough info, why didn't you tell me then, before charging me?

velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:04:59 AM

you broke the rules of the forum, hence voiding your membership.
which rule, exactly?

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:46:56 AM

you broke the rules of the forum, hence voiding your membership.
which rule, exactly?

There's a few. The most notable one, being a good morale character. Posting your lies in my forum doesn't show good morale character. Stop whining that you lost your $10 forum admission. I clearly say that if we can't find who you're looking for, we'll gladly do another skip for free. I don't say that if we can't find the skip, you get your membership refunded.
velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 01:50:36 AM

Posting your lies in my forum doesn't show good morale character.
did you ban yourself?  cause you are the only one who has lied here.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 02:01:28 AM

Posting your lies in my forum doesn't show good morale character.
did you ban yourself?  cause you are the only one who has lied here.

How did I know you were going to say that?

You say I lie and I say you do. What else is there to say? (probably a lot by you).

But congrats on being the first person out of all my previous clients, to bitch this much about your $10. Anyone else I didn't find their skip for, just said ok, thanks for trying, and then gave me someone else to find.
velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 02:13:42 AM

You say I lie and I say you do.
The difference is that you are actually lying, here.

Let's just look at the situation for a bit, shall we?

Your Version
You claim that you sent me multiple communications as recent as a week go.  For that to be true, then your PM system must have failed multiple times.  Not only that, I sent you PMs asking for a status on the project. So, for your version to be true, your site had to fail a number of times.  Is that what you are claiming?  That your forum software can't deliver PMs?  Is your forum so bad that it fails multiple times?

And, if you claim that, then the question is, why didn't you contact me through one of the 2 other methods I gave you?  Hell, I didn't even order the job on your forum, I ordered it on here. Why didn't you send communication through another method?

If I had received communication from you, what motivation do I have to post on the forum and send you multiple messages about a refund?  Don't you think that's odd?

See, your version doesn't hold up to logic.  For it to be true, not only does it require me to be lying (I'm not), it also requires that your forum system failed on multiple occasions, as well as email and THIS forum's software, too.

That's just too much to fail all at the same time, bud.

My version  
Only requires that you are lying to try and save face after being called out.  

So, which is more likely?

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:43:07 AM

You say I lie and I say you do.
The difference is that you are actually lying, here.

Let's just look at the situation for a bit, shall we?

Your Version
You claim that you sent me multiple communications as recent as a week go.  For that to be true, then your PM system must have failed multiple times.  Not only that, I sent you PMs asking for a status on the project. So, for your version to be true, your site had to fail a number of times.  Is that what you are claiming?  That your forum software can't deliver PMs?  Is your forum so bad that it fails multiple times?

And, if you claim that, then the question is, why didn't you contact me through one of the 2 other methods I gave you?  Hell, I didn't even order the job on your forum, I ordered it on here. Why didn't you send communication through another method?

If I had received communication from you, what motivation do I have to post on the forum and send you multiple messages about a refund?  Don't you think that's odd?

See, your version doesn't hold up to logic.  For it to be true, not only does it require me to be lying (I'm not), it also requires that your forum system failed on multiple occasions, as well as email and THIS forum's software, too.

That's just too much to fail all at the same time, bud.

My version  
Only requires that you are lying to try and save face after being called out.  

So, which is more likely?

Actually my logic holds up just fine. And my forum's pm system works just fine. I sent the messages there, didn't need to send them on this forum, since I sent them on mine. You either didn't see them or are straight out lying. You're basing your arguments on the fact that you're telling the truth, which your not.

This discussion is over. I'm tired of your lies. You think I'm a liar and a scammer, so be it. I have many happy clients / customers that say otherwise.
velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:22:38 AM

Actually my logic holds up just fine. And my forum's pm system works just fine.
Then where are they?  If your forum didn't lose them, then where are they?  What happened to them?  did they evaporate?  Where could they be?  Why do you think I would send you a message saying I haven't heard from you in 2 weeks? Your logic is so full of holes, it is quite clear that you are lying about something so small and basic, that it makes me wonder about the bigger stuff.

I sent the messages there, didn't need to send them on this forum, since I sent them on mine.
I even asked you the status through PMs on THIS FORUM.  Why didn't you reply?  if you had replied, like you claim, wouldn't you find it odd that I ept asking about it?

There's only 2 possible scenarios here, either your forum doesn't work or you didn't send them, bud. Since you insist your forum software is fine, the only possible solution here is that you are lying.

You either didn't see them or are straight out lying. You're basing your arguments on the fact that you're telling the truth, which your not.

Here you go, bud, just for you, my PMs.  

Now, you tell me where the message is.

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:58:12 AM

This is the proof of work you asked for. I managed to compile some of my old notes. We both know it still won't be good enough for you. You're still going to complain and call me a scammer. You asked for this and I have a little free time to do it, since you claim I didn't do the work on it.... so this is more to show to other people that I did the work.

I also find this interesting... where you admit through PM to me on my forum that you're not receiving PM's and emails and such but now you're so profuse in calling me a liar and scammer. - http://postimg.org/image/57kml8s5p/

And remember, part of the terms on my site and this thread, is that it must be someone aged 18+ and in the US
-----------------------

You requested a skip with the following info provided:

Mathew Harrison
mattepredator@gmail.com, thepredator02@hotmail.ca, onvemusp@sharklasers.com

paypal: onvemusp@sharklasers.com
name on paypal account: Aaron Kingston Cp

google +: https://plus.google.com/106603952814650530037
He just added me to his circles on g+

site: http://buybitcoinswithpaypal.blogspot.com/

site: http://sellbitcoins.blogspot.com/

----------------------

Here's what I found out (since there's two totally different names (matthew harrison & Aaron Kingston CP) which makes it two different skips I now have to take the time to work and pay for -

Googled all the emails - I found some related scam posts on this guy, a bunch of gaming sites, etc. All results took me to different avenues and eventually led back to the information you already provided. onvemusp@sharklasers.com - is a disposable email, so I could get anything from the domain.

I googled the name Matthew Harrison and got some similar results and put it in my skiptracing tools in CA, but obviously got way too many results. Same with Aaron Kingston Cp.

Google plus - Nothing since one needs to be added. Other sites you provided led to nothing.

You did not provide an IP address, although you say you have his emails.

I spent a significant amount of time using my skiptracing tools to find both names, since as I said, now I'm suddenly doing two cases for you. I definitely can't post the results I got through the use of my investigative tools here, as it would implicate the "innocent" that have nothing to do with Matthew Harrison or Aaron Kingston, as there were way too many results I had to search through.

I emailed each email provided from a decoy email address of mine, and couldn't get a response, hence no access to the blogs or an IP address.

I did more little searches on various pieces of data I picked up and still found nothing substantial.
------------------------------------------------

So all in all, I tried searching for two different people with very limited details to start, which were probably false names.

Also, as I said, the skip needs to be at least 18 years of age, which is unconfirmed. So I might have easily been searching for someone with my investigative tools, that I couldn't find even with more info.

I put a lot of work and money into searching BOTH persons. And hey, I might have found the person through my skiptracing tools, but would have no idea if it was a good hit, as I had nothing to compare it to.

So again, I'm sorry I didn't find your guy, but I dished out a shit load of time into trying to locate both names with no other good details. Even with some of my friend's names, there's several with the same name in the state they reside in. So with a name and state and no other substantial details, there's no way of knowing if I got a good hit or not. And it would be highly immoral of me to provide you with the possible hits, when they're not confirmed.
velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 06:27:51 AM

I also find this interesting... where you admit through PM to me on my forum that you're not receiving PM's and emails and such but now you're so profuse in calling me a liar and scammer. - http://postimg.org/image/57kml8s5p/
yeah, my EMAIL was down for a day.  Notice the date on that message.  March 2, 2013
How does my email being down for a day affect PMs on your forum 8 days later?  Does your forum not send PMs when a completely unrelated server was under DDoS in the past?  

Are you seriously trying to blame my email being down on March 2, 2013 with your lying about sending me communication after March 10?  Huh

Really, now it should be quite obvious to anyone that you are lying about communication.  Why would you lie about something like that?  I don't get it.  It is such a trivial thing to lie about.  You didn't communicate with me beyond your message on March 10.  You know it, and I know it, and it's pretty damn clear to anyone else paying attention here that you did not send any more PMs.  You can't spin your way out of this.

You did not provide an IP address, although you say you have his emails.
I offered from day one to send additional information, if needed.  I informed you to contact me through email or either forum, if you needed anything.  Did you?  No.  Simple as that.  You had 3 ways to contact me, and you didn't try and contact me in any way.

So again, I'm sorry I didn't find your guy, but I dished out a shit load of time into trying to locate both names with no other good details. Even with some of my friend's names, there's several with the same name in the state they reside in. So with a name and state and no other substantial details, there's no way of knowing if I got a good hit or not. And it would be highly immoral of me to provide you with the possible hits, when they're not confirmed.
Listen, I sent you the information up front.  I asked you if that was enough.  You said fine.  Then, you asked for and accepted my payment.

The right way to do business is say up front, "hey, listen, this is not enough information, I will need more than this."  Did you say anything like that?  Even remotely?  No.  Instead, you instructed me to pay you to receive the report.

If you needed more information, why didn't you request it?  Why didn't you tell me up front?

At this point, I guess you are just trying to save face, but it is clear that you got caught in a lie, and in public, too.  You could have just as easily sent me this information one of the times I sent you a request for a status on the skip after March 10. Why didn't you?  Did you just forget or is it incompetence?  

tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 04:39:18 PM

I'm done with this. You're a liar and you're very rude. I did what you asked by posting a partial record of the work done and of course you're still rude and dishonest. But you know what? My investor is still with me and I'm still getting requests for investigations to be done. So I'm moving on. I suggest you do the same. Or not. I don't care at this point.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3066

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2013, 04:45:07 PM

I'm done with this. You're a liar and you're very rude. I did what you asked by posting a partial record of the work done and of course you're still rude and dishonest. But you know what? My investor is still with me and I'm still getting requests for investigations to be done. So I'm moving on. I suggest you do the same. Or not. I don't care at this point.

Dude, he has said his side and you have stated yours.  People have made up their mind by now and continuing this makes you look less professional.

You can't please everyone.  Just ignore him and move on.   Wink

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tldoctor (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 05:17:30 PM

Dude, he has said his side and you have stated yours.  People have made up their mind by now and continuing this makes you look less professional.

You can't please everyone.  Just ignore him and move on.   Wink

Which I believe is what I said in the post. But I did want to add one thing. "velacreations", After speaking to a few people, I've decided to offer you a partial refund - half. You still got the other benefits of the forum and the search was only one of the benefits, plus as per the listed terms right in the forum, it says that another search will be provided for free if we can't find your skip (along with your skip needs to be 18+ and in the US - both here and on the forum).

So provide you btc address again and I'll give you half if you want.

Now, if you can provide the email or pm that says that I demanded all the money upfront like you claim, I will issue you a full refund.
velacreations

View Profile
March 25, 2013, 11:37:14 PM

"velacreations", After speaking to a few people, I've decided to offer you a partial refund - half.
Thank you. You can send it to the address in my signature.  I sent .31 btc, so half will be .155 btc.  Thanks

Now, if you can provide the email or pm that says that I demanded all the money upfront like you claim, I will issue you a full refund.
I don't have any PMs before March 2.  But, if you recall, you instructed me to buy the forum membership to get the report.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: