Bitcoin Forum
December 14, 2017, 03:36:30 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cheap Investigative Service  (Read 14351 times)
Raoul Duke
aka psy
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 11:10:38 AM

Do you have a use name or anything? I was scammed by a guy in the UK and have all of his personal info if it was the same guy I will share it with you.

bulanula didn't fit the traditional model of a scammer. He's more like a guy that, if you give him a $100 bill for a $10 item, won't make change.

There's more to it than that, Raize, and you know it.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1409

View Profile
February 17, 2013, 06:09:28 PM

Yeah, I forgot the part where I also helped to temporarily cover his loss from the A1BITCOINPOOL "scam", the trolling he would do whereby he'd say he was paying in public and then his PMs would be entirely different, the fact that he complained about smart1985 getting his BTC-E account "banned" but it turns out he deleted it just to make smart look bad, and etc.

OrganofCorti's Neighbourhood Pool Watch - The most informative website on blockchain health
XxionxX

Activity: 254

Digital money you say?

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2013, 07:47:01 AM

Hello everyone, I just received a comprehensive report as well as a credit report from tldoctor. He was fast, polite, and made the process an easy one to complete. I highly recommend his services to anyone seeking these types of reports. When I say fast, I mean scary fast.

FAP Turbo 2.0, the FOREX trading robot which also trades bitcoin!

I had to link it because I love the name. Seriously, that is the real name.
tldoctor

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 18, 2013, 08:58:10 AM

Hello everyone, I just received a comprehensive report as well as a credit report from tldoctor. He was fast, polite, and made the process an easy one to complete. I highly recommend his services to anyone seeking these types of reports. When I say fast, I mean scary fast.

Thank you, I appreciate it Smiley
tacotime
Legendary

Activity: 1484

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 12:55:45 AM

I need somebody found, sent a PM.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
tldoctor

View Profile
February 19, 2013, 09:01:08 AM

I need somebody found, sent a PM.

Person found. PM'ing you
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2013, 12:15:36 AM

I can confirm he found person I was looking for and a lot more information.

Code:
XMR: 44GBHzv6ZyQdJkjqZje6KLZ3xSyN1hBSFAnLP6EAqJtCRVzMzZmeXTC2AHKDS9aEDTRKmo6a6o9r9j86pYfhCWDkKjbtcns
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:12:53 PM

Eric's investigative service is excellent! Highly recommended for the sometimes-seedy bitcoin world.

I sent him a name and some other info, and he replied within hours with a lengthy report.

I now know what the mark eats for breakfast and how much toilet paper he uses....

Well not really! But close.  Wink

Thanks again Eric, I will be back.

danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 03, 2013, 10:51:21 PM

Eric's investigative service is excellent! Highly recommended for the sometimes-seedy bitcoin world.

I sent him a name and some other info, and he replied within hours with a lengthy report.

I now know what the mark eats for breakfast and how much toilet paper he uses....

Well not really! But close.  Wink

Thanks again Eric, I will be back.

Sometimes seedy?  You're very optimistic.  Cheesy

johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 09:46:05 AM

My thinking is OP registered w/one of those sites that offers you ALL public information on a person. Why use his service? Its must cheaper since its a 1 time thing. OP, I salute you. I wish I had thought of this first.
danieldaniel

Activity: 854

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 02:51:19 PM

My thinking is OP registered w/one of those sites that offers you ALL public information on a person. Why use his service? Its must cheaper since its a 1 time thing. OP, I salute you. I wish I had thought of this first.
In case you didn't notice, social security numbers are not public.  This guy actually does real investigation work, finding all the info he can about the person.  He goes as far as calling people that he's worked with/his family, from what I saw on my report.

He doesn't just go onto a website and type in someone's name.

tldoctor

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 08:31:14 PM

In case you didn't notice, social security numbers are not public.  This guy actually does real investigation work, finding all the info he can about the person.  He goes as far as calling people that he's worked with/his family, from what I saw on my report.

Thanks "danieldaniel". You're right and "johnniewalker" is partially right. I do use one of "a" service like "those". However, just to clarify, let me tell everyone what I do and how's its different than just getting a membership with spokeo, intellius, beenverified, etc.... and this is not to be cocky, just to show the difference.

- I have 7 years in litigation collections both against businesses and consumers alike.
- I have 10 years of tracking down people with the internet / phone and other methods.
- I've taught college type classes on the art of skiptracing and bill collecting and have supervised 3 skiptracing departments and collectively trained over 500 people in person type skiptracing.
- I've run my business since Nov 2009 and since then, have spent about 60 hours a week at it... half of which is comprised of just skiptracing.
- I've located thousand of individuals "intentionally" trying to hide themselves which has increased the revenue to a very noticeable level in my company and other companies I've worked for.
- The service I mainly use for skiptracing, I pay about $200 - $300 a month for (more or less), and then $75 for a different one.
- Both services I use, gives me a much higher quantity and more accurate results than any service online that a "consumer" can get. To be able to get the services I use, I couldn't have any criminal record on me, I had to have decent credit, my business had to be in operation for 2 years + and could not be a sole proprietorship, but an llp, llc, corp, etc., I had to have a commercial based office which they sent an auditor out to inspect the office and the security of it, and more!  Its not easy to get the services I have.
- The services I use are very powerful as they tap into your credit report data, ssn records, dmv, and tons of other sources.
- Finally, I take all the access I have and my education / experience in the field and combine them for my clients.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not trying to be vain, just to illustrate the differences between my service and some online look-up service.
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
March 04, 2013, 10:43:02 PM

Still waiting on that credit report from you... otherwise satisfied with service. Smiley

Code:
tldoctor

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 10:37:12 AM

Still waiting on that credit report from you... otherwise satisfied with service. Smiley

Thanks, I'm glad your satisfied. As for the credit report, I already messaged you saying that while 9/10 I can get it, I wasn't able to pull the credit report on the subject. He/She had a block on it.
sublime5447

Activity: 784

View Profile
March 05, 2013, 07:26:12 PM

tldr has been removed from the pending scammer list. He has proven to be trust worthy.

If you find suspected or confirmed scams on the forum please post to MASTER'S SCAMMER LIST with links to relevant information. thanks

COBINHOOD – ZERO TRADING FEE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE 
slack
Telegram
tacotime
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2013, 05:54:30 AM

Thanks, I'm glad your satisfied. As for the credit report, I already messaged you saying that while 9/10 I can get it, I wasn't able to pull the credit report on the subject. He/She had a block on it.

Oh, okay! For some reason I never got the e-mail, probably went to spam.

Code:
johnniewalker
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
March 07, 2013, 02:50:14 AM

In case you didn't notice, social security numbers are not public.  This guy actually does real investigation work, finding all the info he can about the person.  He goes as far as calling people that he's worked with/his family, from what I saw on my report.

Thanks "danieldaniel". You're right and "johnniewalker" is partially right. I do use one of "a" service like "those". However, just to clarify, let me tell everyone what I do and how's its different than just getting a membership with spokeo, intellius, beenverified, etc.... and this is not to be cocky, just to show the difference.

- I have 7 years in litigation collections both against businesses and consumers alike.
- I have 10 years of tracking down people with the internet / phone and other methods.
- I've taught college type classes on the art of skiptracing and bill collecting and have supervised 3 skiptracing departments and collectively trained over 500 people in person type skiptracing.
- I've run my business since Nov 2009 and since then, have spent about 60 hours a week at it... half of which is comprised of just skiptracing.
- I've located thousand of individuals "intentionally" trying to hide themselves which has increased the revenue to a very noticeable level in my company and other companies I've worked for.
- The service I mainly use for skiptracing, I pay about $200 - $300 a month for (more or less), and then $75 for a different one.
- Both services I use, gives me a much higher quantity and more accurate results than any service online that a "consumer" can get. To be able to get the services I use, I couldn't have any criminal record on me, I had to have decent credit, my business had to be in operation for 2 years + and could not be a sole proprietorship, but an llp, llc, corp, etc., I had to have a commercial based office which they sent an auditor out to inspect the office and the security of it, and more!  Its not easy to get the services I have.
- The services I use are very powerful as they tap into your credit report data, ssn records, dmv, and tons of other sources.
- Finally, I take all the access I have and my education / experience in the field and combine them for my clients.

Anyway, like I said, I'm not trying to be vain, just to illustrate the differences between my service and some online look-up service.
Not trying to belittle you at all. If I need a background check I know where to go.
mjester93

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 11, 2013, 12:50:01 AM

PM'd.
tldoctor

View Profile
March 14, 2013, 02:42:18 PM

tldr has been removed from the pending scammer list. He has proven to be trust worthy.

If you find suspected or confirmed scams on the forum please post to MASTER'S SCAMMER LIST with links to relevant information. thanks

Is this me? I was on a pending scammer list?
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1246

Java, PHP, HTML/CSS Programmer for Hire!

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2013, 04:43:42 PM

Is this me? I was on a pending scammer list?

Sublime is trying to play scam finder, don't worry no one is even taking it serious LOL

Want to earn 2500 SATOSHIS per hour? Come Chat and Chill in https://goseemybits.com/lobby
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.