Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:58:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $WBB - Wild Beast Bitcoin alt coin ~ huge news *1st in crypto*  (Read 28933 times)
Mr. Sovereign

Activity: 534
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:21:01 PM

But wait Honda, don't you need an IPO for a coin to be worthwhile?  Or at least a premine?  

ask an ye shall receive gentlemen:

https://steemit.com/crypto-news/@erlichbachman/the-ipo

Not exactly what I meant, but if the crazier WBB fans decide to do their own thing for the good of the coin then why not.

Still don't understand why you proclaim yourself CEO of Wild Beast Block though...  Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 06:38:01 PM

^Whatever that is?

But yeah...see, DAO proven shit, hacked, scam whatever you wanna call it, ETH suffers, bloat and more will happen and it's already overpriced and manipulated to the sky and back, run by young (smart?) guys.

Come in wbb/wbbos and 1ex soon enough run 100x better than this shit above (why ppl still don't believe this i have NO IDEA), but anyways, they will see when teh dust settles.  Cool
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 04:25:54 PM

Interesting time for the alt market.

Knowing the WBB devs are using their own funds for development inspires much more confidence then this ICO trend that is sweeping the alt market.  Not long now...
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 01:51:17 PM

Interesting time for the alt market.

Knowing the WBB devs are using their own funds for development inspires much more confidence then this ICO trend that is sweeping the alt market.  Not long now...

Yup.  Hopefully people "wake up and smell the coffee" so to speak with how awesome the dev is doing with wbb and 1ex tech, not just for invidual crypto users but major banking/company usage soon too!  Not like vaporware overpriced craziness of eth and other BS coins!!  Look DAO hack and crap like this...so cheap. 
newtybar

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 04:51:01 PM

The only problem I have with WBB is the name.  I don't think it sounds credible enough for large scale adoption.
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:15:44 PM

I know that it's kind of an awkward name, but I went back and looked at the graveyard of dead alts and what names they and I saw some great sounding coins that went absolutely nowhere if not full scams from the start.

If you are hunting for catchy names and not solid, ground breaking developments, this is definitely not your coin.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
pugilist555

Activity: 474
Merit: 261

GBM

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 07:30:39 PM

I like the name 'beast' for operating system. What OS you have in your laptop. I got the 'Beast'  Wink

Blockchain technology
CryR

Activity: 210

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 09:10:01 PM

WOW!!!! WBBBB Wild Best Beast Bitcoin Cool
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 12:02:12 PM

Let's not get too crazy now.  Save some B's for later.  Who knows what all these pros have planned for the future.  Cheesy
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 05:30:38 PM

I know that it's kind of an awkward name, but I went back and looked at the graveyard of dead alts and what names they and I saw some great sounding coins that went absolutely nowhere if not full scams from the start.

If you are hunting for catchy names and not solid, ground breaking developments, this is definitely not your coin.

A rose by any other name would smell as sweet.

Exactly.  And dev has tons more stuff coming.  Most 'names" of coins do not matter because 90% of them are scams.

Ironically this one with funny/odd name is NOT a scam...it's prob one of the better coins out there and for sure this dev is top 1%!  Just too bad not as promoted as other coins.

Hopefully ppl are smart enough catch on since this thread been up awhile...because all i seeing is the usual overhyped/overpriced coins in threads here that all anyone can speak about.  Mostly shills probably.  So stupid!!!
CryR

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 11:08:54 AM

Let's not get too crazy now.  Save some B's for later.  Who knows what all these pros have planned for the future.  Cheesy
Okay.  Tongue
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 22, 2016, 12:05:59 PM

Sadly, there are some generations that will respond better to this image than all the stats and facts you can dig up about WBB and the WBBOS ecosystem.

Tell them about the non-stop, ground breaking innovations in speed and security with a focus on business applications and the next stage of personal computing privacy, and it doesn't sink in.

Tell them that it's like a ninja kitty with a gun riding a fire breathing unicorn, and money literally flies out of their pants leaving rainbow trials behind it.   Cheesy
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:58:53 AM

woah

something just flew out of my pants too
 Shocked

Did it leave a rainbow trail?  If so you might want to see a doctor  Cheesy

Looks like V2 of 1EX trade (WBB devs altcoin trading site) will be going live soon.  Uber fast with lower fees and 30 different fiats accepted for trade.

In time, 1EX becomes completely decentralized and integrated strait into the WBBOS.
Piston Honda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 01:34:41 PM

woah

something just flew out of my pants too
 Shocked

your gerbil

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 02:47:55 PM

People need to stop throwing their btc into bullshit scam IPO's and unproven coins that are NOT safe and hackable.  STICK WITH WINNER like WBB!!!  Soon to be better 1ex.trade!!!

Why don't ppl listen?  Now is when you get IN before major promo and price jump!!  Also it is STEADY/STABLE so you have no stupid dumps later!!
CryR

kcin obazs

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 12:38:51 AM

Last call,... WBB Best!
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:33:09 PM

WBB stopped updating the thread after they hit 2,700 transactions per second and stated that they are looking to hit 5,000 TPS at a minimum.

Could be that they hit their target and are getting ready to launch V5 and this could be the end of the cheap coinage.

Or you could gamble that something needed work and it might be a few more weeks.  Your call, but don't wait too long...
Nick70001

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:03:00 AM

WBB stopped updating the thread after they hit 2,700 transactions per second and stated that they are looking to hit 5,000 TPS at a minimum.

Could be that they hit their target and are getting ready to launch V5 and this could be the end of the cheap coinage.

Or you could gamble that something needed work and it might be a few more weeks.  Your call, but don't wait too long...

I hope V5 comes before the bitcoin halving. That will take all the attention away from alts.
Mr. Sovereign

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 01:19:57 PM

Hey Peter,

I have found this other blockchain project that it seems they aim to similar thing of what you are doing with V5 and the new network they say is testing with a big bank atm

They AIM to reach 10k TPS by Q4 2016 but I can see that they say

"10k tx/sec within a private network. 100 tx/sec on geographically dispersed servers."

Will V5 be able to have 10k TPS on geographically dispersed servers? that I believe is a worldwide network correct?

you can find this info bottom page here

http://mijin.io/en/about-mijin

thx

Hi,

We have reached 10k tps already and actually more than that, at the moment we mod the final change to wallet so from that side we are actually ready Smiley

Once this final mod is done the wallet is released and wbb is a chain less wallet Smiley with speed others dream or talk about.

Thanks

Peter

ok thx so can you confirm that you have reached more than 10K TPS on a worldwide network not local? by the way amazing news Smiley

Hi

Our system is different to theirs lol , they need to decide what they do local or public and then they need to solve sync issue Smiley

The way wbb works you see in the drawing above so don't make assumptions what others do or not wbb does loool.

Thanks

Peter

Confirmed by dev team that they have already hit 10k+ Transactions Per Second and are getting ready to unleash this monster on a seemingly unsuspecting Crypto world (appart from a lucky few  Grin).

This train will stop for no one once businesses start utilizing this incredible asset.  Seriously time to jump in while you can...
TrueAnon
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:38:48 PM

DAO/ETH debate?  Every freaking thread on THIS section is about them or monero!!  Also why discuss when it's 99% bot/whales controlling those coins!  Look now what it's done to the rep of eth/dao...turned very sour and many ppl lose now.

lmao and you complain for wbb ONE single thread?! Please come on, don't try to poke the sleeping bear my friend.  This posts of other ppl seem to be some legit but also many shills just stirring BS pot.  At least we are REAL users/investors/traders which are trying to help a real legit dev and coin along.  We not forcing anyone to invest, just showing how advanced wbb/1ex is compared to the other 99% shitcoins here.  

Also, latest update is pretty fine:

Hi,

The exchange is build from the wbb devs and is one of the fastest exchanges out tyere.

Also with direct bank linkage it allowes to transfer fiat instantly from the bank to the exchange.

Trades can be made in Crypto to Crypto or fiat to Crypto in any combination.

Fees are as low as 0.15% and even lower on larger trades.

With v2 traders get group trade options and much much more.

Preparation is done for the banking gateway where other banks can also link to 1ex in the future and this function is already implemented in v2.
- huge!

Later on in 2017+ we are looking to bring the exchange to wbbos. But this is for later and not now.

1ex has also share options where later on some more shares will be released where owners will receive a % of profit on shares owned.

Wbb or other coins can be traded in any combination and also cross trades are possible.

When v5 is available then other exchanges which have wbb trading need to update the wallet plus some code if they like to carry on trading wbb. If they dont update the. Wbb is only available on 1ex.

1ex is also fully linked to coinigy trading application.

1ex has its own coin which can only be traded on the 1ex exchange and is pegged at 100usd

Thanks
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: