Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:49:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think BTC will go up this year or down if so for what reason
Below 300 - 0 (0%)
Above 500 - 50 (72.5%)
It will go wild between 300-500 - 10 (14.5%)
BTC will die this year - 4 (5.8%)
I have no clue - 5 (7.2%)
Total Voters: 69

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC price for 2016  (Read 5937 times)
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:36:54 PM

bitcoin will give us big surprise this year and many thing will happen in this year. first the block halving will come so this will give big impact to bitcoin price.

coinzat

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Young but I'm not that bold

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 12:37:14 PM

I voted for it will be between 300 to 500. because I do not like to be optimistic then I will be shocked with the reality.  bitcoin needs more adopters and users in order to scale the market
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 01:15:08 PM

At this moment, I think I'm between above $500 and the between $300 - 500, as there is no clear sign yet that price would jump high or will it dive.. I am disregarding the halving as I still don't know what is going to happen on those days..

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2016, 04:06:24 PM

It is sure bitcoin can't be below 500 for whole this year, i have voted for above 500 by end of this year or even near 1k.

armansolis593

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:45:56 AM

It is sure bitcoin can't be below 500 for whole this year, i have voted for above 500 by end of this year or even near 1k.

I also believe that the price of bitcoin will surely hit 500 later this year.
And the halving will surely bring something good about the price of bitcoin.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 12:01:00 PM

above $500 is easy to reach in 2016 to i have voted for that option. but the hard part is to rise to above $700 and more which everybody is speculating these days because of the halving.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Pollak

Activity: 182

Pollak

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:41:25 PM

You never know what the price will be and that is the problem. The price is now a bit stable so that is good.
And the most people think that the value of Bitcoin will rise soon for a long time so we can sell it with some profit.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:31:24 PM

Well its of course difficult to say because the bitcoin itself is unpredictable but with the future of the halving and the users that are increasing I think it will rise to a high amount this year.
Not only because of the users but also because of the halving that is coming this year of course.
The bitcoin price will be first around the 500 dollar till the halving will be done.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:12:05 PM

as speculation goes the price is going to be higher than $500 anyways by the end if 2016. the debate is about how much more Smiley

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
hasiramasenju
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 05:59:28 PM

in 2015 we already see bitcoin prices was very low and it around $300 below and i think this year will so much better than last year because prices never back to $300 and i guess this is good step to see bitcoin prices will rise up and i think we will see the prices $500 above in 2016
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:26:31 PM

This crazy world we live in  Cheesy

I voted for "Above 500" because i have a feeling that bitcoin price will be pumped hard this year because of the halving but also it will become more popular.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3542
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 08:31:56 AM

Yes the voter for $500 are more , more people are of the view that bitcoin will rise to $500 and will cross it to increase more, as this year halving will occur and one thing is sure that an big increase will occur.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
a7mos

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 11:50:30 AM

by the end of this year, I think the price will be above $500 of course because the coming halving will push the price higher as the mining supply will be cut by half and miners reward will be less so these factors will drive the price higher
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2016, 01:15:53 PM

bitcoin price is for sure going to go up. and the main reason for this rise is the block reward halving which is getting closer every day. so all the speculations point to a rise, so i chose above $500 in the poll

--looking for signature--
maxj57634

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 01:45:15 PM

bitcoin price is for sure going to go up. and the main reason for this rise is the block reward halving which is getting closer every day. so all the speculations point to a rise, so i chose above $500 in the poll

It will surely rise because if the price doesnt go up the miner would just stop mining bitcoin because they wont profit anymore.
The difficulty is getting higher every 2 weeks thats why they need to pay more hash rate just to mine bitcoin.
cluit
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 06:45:05 PM

above $500 is easy to reach in 2016 to i have voted for that option. but the hard part is to rise to above $700 and more which everybody is speculating these days because of the halving.
But I think after halving it will not hard for it to reach to $700 , I think with halving it is also a possibility to reach the price of bitcoin to $1000, and may remain at that value for a long time.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 17, 2016, 09:58:44 PM

But I think after halving it will not hard for it to reach to $700 , I think with halving it is also a possibility to reach the price of bitcoin to $1000, and may remain at that value for a long time.

Market predictions says that we can reach to that value by the end of this year, and it is quiet possible as halving is the added advantage we have this year.
justdimin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 06:39:11 AM

You never know what the price will be and that is the problem. The price is now a bit stable so that is good.
And the most people think that the value of Bitcoin will rise soon for a long time so we can sell it with some profit.
But there is a fear if everyone start to sell his/her bitcoin, then will the price come down again?
It will be not good we have to hold our bitcoin for lnger more so as to be benefitted with earning bitcoin.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 10:16:36 AM

I voted for it will be between 300 to 500. because I do not like to be optimistic then I will be shocked with the reality.  bitcoin needs more adopters and users in order to scale the market
I also have fear when we come to talk about value, i know many people love bitcoin and they investing in it because they expecting big return, but what if panic strikes? We don't have direct control over price, and those who have most of coins controls the price. So they will decide this for us.
CasioK

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 18, 2016, 01:37:50 PM

Well its of course difficult to say because the bitcoin itself is unpredictable but with the future of the halving and the users that are increasing I think it will rise to a high amount this year.
Not only because of the users but also because of the halving that is coming this year of course.
The bitcoin price will be first around the 500 dollar till the halving will be done.
I also think like that, the price will reach to $500 till the halving start and after halving occur the price will boost more higher and that will be about more than $700 or maybe $1000.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: