Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:49:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bangladesh considering abandoning Islam as its official religion  (Read 3495 times)
magnific61

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 07:22:00 PM

I can't understand!
People lost their coincience.
70-80 years old men were executed,  92 years old man jailed and died in dungeon but every body applauses!
Where's your commonsense?
What they did?
Are they serial killers?
Did they bombed somewhere?
Did they steal?
What!  What?
92 years old man died in jail
Why?
Because he is muslim
I don't believe
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 08:03:05 PM

Bangladesh has %89 muslim population. In spite of so big  population if you prune islamic leaders like Kameruzzaman, Nizami, Azzam (they are all older than 70 years old.  Azzam was 92 years old) you can't secure your regyme. But you may keep it alive temporarily. If a 90 years lld man is a treat for your regyme, anyway your regyme collapsed. There's humanity crime in Bangladesh

You Turks stay out of Bangladesh. That country was always secular, and will remain as one. I have met a few Bangladeshis, and they are very progressive people unlike the Saudis and the Turks who follow stone age rituals and beliefs. The Saudis are trying hard to inject their Wahhabi toxin, by opening new madrassas and indoctrination centers. But it is not going to work.

Are you sure that there is no big influence of religion on laws and politicians? In fact I think even western secular countries keep stupid religious rules.

For example the US. Many stupid laws are created because christians insist of it. Some schools even teach creationism, so that god created the mankind instead evolution was at work. Well, one could combine both things too somehow but still it is religion.

Or germany. There are religious days everony has free for work. Well, other religions members don't have that. They should be able to spend a similar amount of free days on their important religious days.

In fact there are christian days where it is forbidden for every german to dance... because christians might be offended. Well, pretty stupid that such laws still exist.

Religion should be something of the individual. It should not be allowed to force others to the rules of a religion.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
magnific61

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:21:21 PM

Always is shown that the best solution of problems.
Always states are claiming loyalty to democracy.
It is always said that to make a own choice is democracy.
Whereas, democracy is insisted to people.
For example i wanna be governed by sharia and %80 of people want same. Isn't it democracy?
Or if we governed by Sharia, what is, bad?
Do you know who is afraid of Sharia?
If you are murderer, if you're adulterous, if you're thief, if you're terrorist you should be afraid.
Prejudice is the biggest obstacle front of truth.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 09:34:05 PM

Always is shown that the best solution of problems.
Always states are claiming loyalty to democracy.
It is always said that to make a own choice is democracy.
Whereas, democracy is insisted to people.
For example i wanna be governed by sharia and %80 of people want same. Isn't it democracy?
Do you know who is afraid of Sharia?
If you are murderer, if you're adulterous, if you're thief, if you're terrorist you should be afraid.
Prejudice is the biggest obstacle front of truth.

In fact people are afraid of sharia that are not religious. Only because others think that an old book plus interpretations of various humans needs to lead to death for homosexuals then surely that is oppression.

You claim sharia is only for the bad. The problem is who defines who is bad.

Well, christian countries had the same problem. Only they overcame them and way more people now live a more free life free of fear.

Only because the majority is chosing to suppress the minority that thinks differently doesn't make it democratic.

magnific61

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:27:07 PM

[quote

According to Islam, world life is temporary and an examination. The real life is the life after death.
But you prepare your endless life in world. Therefore Allah, shows the way how to make yourself ready in world  for endless Hereafter life.
Shaia is a system which organize human life.
All rules are written in Quran and an Islamic council interpret and organise to current life.
Because every age has own new situation. Every country has own situation and according to situations laws and punishments may be flexible or softer.
For example sharia has "talion"  rule. This is Allah's order.
If you kill a man willfuly, you should know that you'll be executed by judgement.
Now i ask you. If one man kills your father or son willfuly, what do you do? Human nature wants to take revenge. Sharia takes your revenge instead of you.
If one man steals a bread there's no punishment in Sharia because he was hungry.
If he does, it as like a profession he will be punished from soft to hardest penalty. The hardest punishment is to cut his hand .
By the way a state governed by Sharia should provide employment to all citizens and tax, rate can't be, more than %5.
If one man can't work for any reason like sickness,  disability, etc., government should pay him salary for a living.
Every rules in Sharia have logical,  reasonable reason.
In Islamic belief Allah wants to manage and organise human's world life before endless Hereafter.
Allah banned some bad treatments and behaviours in Quran.
You will not drink alcohol, because alcohol is bad and harmful.
You will not make adultery,  because it is very bad and terminates family life.
You will not say lie.
You will not play gamble
You will not make gossip
You will not steal
You will not kill
You will not be greedy
You will not be stingy
How a religion can be bad which advices good and forbids bad?
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 11:09:29 PM

[quote

According to Islam, world life is temporary and an examination. The real life is the life after death.
But you prepare your endless life in world. Therefore Allah, shows the way how to make yourself ready in world  for endless Hereafter life.

Well, only because you and others believe so doesn't make it a fact you can proof. No one can proof. Otherwise everyone would believe in god.

Besides that... not everyone wants to throw away his life on here in the hope of some glimmer after dead. For a materialist person this is simply foolish. Believing that all will be good after the life. No proof at all.

It was pretty good in the christian wars. God will love you when you kill muslims. Cheesy You surely agree that this is not a concept someone should follow.

Shaia is a system which organize human life.
All rules are written in Quran and an Islamic council interpret and organise to current life.

A unreligious person would ask you why should he follow rules that are written in an old book coming from dark ages where people killed each other regularly? It is only a book for them. Religious people are giving it the meaning.

When you would be born a christian you would believe in the bible the same way you believe in the quran now. Because you learned it that way, checked it for yourself and believed.

So which book to follow? God said the bible is the book, god said the quran is the book. Logically either both books are right or wrong. If they are right then they contradict each other and there would be a right thing in both that match in the other. But many things would have to be discarded.

Because every age has own new situation. Every country has own situation and according to situations laws and punishments may be flexible or softer.

That should not be possible. If the quran is the word of god then there is no interpretation. The christians have it easier. They have the new testament and can say that this is the new deal with god. All the archaic things like stoning are part of the past deal.

For example sharia has "talion"  rule. This is Allah's order.
If you kill a man willfuly, you should know that you'll be executed by judgement.
Now i ask you. If one man kills your father or son willfuly, what do you do? Human nature wants to take revenge. Sharia takes your revenge instead of you.

So we have another rule in quran than in the bible. The bible says the way is to forgive and love. So both can't be truth.

What do you do when it's proven later that another man killed your father? Will you feel like a murderer too? You could have prevented it when that man still lives and can go free out of jail. Life can't be given back.

If one man steals a bread there's no punishment in Sharia because he was hungry.
If he does, it as like a profession he will be punished from soft to hardest penalty. The hardest punishment is to cut his hand .
By the way a state governed by Sharia should provide employment to all citizens and tax, rate can't be, more than %5.
If one man can't work for any reason like sickness,  disability, etc., government should pay him salary for a living.
Every rules in Sharia have logical,  reasonable reason.

Sure, every rule can be explained. It only doesn't mean that you have to kill a man because he killed a man. It might have some logic but makes you the same the man is.

In Islamic belief Allah wants to manage and organise human's world life before endless Hereafter.
Allah banned some bad treatments and behaviours in Quran.
You will not drink alcohol, because alcohol is bad and harmful.
You will not make adultery,  because it is very bad and terminates family life.
You will not say lie.
You will not play gamble
You will not make gossip
You will not steal
You will not kill
You will not be greedy
You will not be stingy
How a religion can be bad which advices good and forbids bad?

Well, as long as people are free to harm themselfes with bad things it would be more free. It's up to them. It should be a religious rule but as punishment secular rules should apply.

And sure, every religion claims to know the truth and wants the good. The IS wants the good too... on the outside. That's where their new terrorists come from. And yes, they can show them that they are right. In the quran. It's simpel to do such things. Still... it's nothing that should be done.

I'm pretty sure all the cruel rules of the quran for punishment could be spoken away with other bigger rules like love and such. It's all up for interpretation. And it's pretty sure that such interpretations exist.

So what is a religion when it is interpreted by man and can be interpreted different ways? It's a mess.

Relgion should be something a person can follow to have faith and be a better man. As long as he does not push his opinion on others. It's the same with harming. One can harm himself if he wishes but society should step in when he harms others. And religious people unfortunately sometimes tend to harm others. There are such persons in all religions.

magnific61

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 07:32:22 AM

I am pretty, sure that you know nothing about islam.
If you really would know, you couldn't hate so mich.
If you want to harm yourself by drinking or etc, you should do it out of society. In your house you can be a homosexual too. But you can't be a bad sample for society by doimg that front of them.
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:14:38 AM

For those interested, I came across this really interesting interview and the guy explains exactly how Pakistan came to be and a bit about Bangladesh's history etc.

https://youtu.be/13tAAft2tJA?t=890

If you want to harm yourself by drinking or etc, you should do it out of society. In your house you can be a homosexual too. But you can't be a bad sample for society by doimg that front of them.  

You're completely full of shit and that's not how things work in a secular society, you're just trying to force other people to live by your religion.
magnific61

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 08:38:03 AM

For those interested, I came across this really interesting interview and the guy explains exactly how Pakistan came to be and a bit about Bangladesh's history etc.

https://youtu.be/13tAAft2tJA?t=890

You're completely full of shit and that's not how things work in a secular society, you're just trying to force other people to live by your religion.
I don't try forcing anybody to live in my religion. Just i try, telling truth.
You lost your coincience. Lost your commonsense. I told you that they killed 90 years old man in jail. Why?  He was beloved person by muslim society. And you can easily claim that muslims hate people. Easily slandering, easily insulting.
You insult to me. Why?  Because i think different of you. You hate me and all muslims. And you can see right to say, everything to people you hate, so?
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 08:43:44 AM

I hate people who try to force other people to live differently and lecture them just because they don't like their lifestyle, if you can't appreciate that, then you don't belong in a Democratic, secular society, there are thousands of other religions that get along just fine with this way of life yet people like you brazenly refuse to get along with others.

The only one filled with hate here are people like you acting as if anybody who doesn't live your way of life is automatically a bad person, you don't get to dictate how other people should behave in public, get it into your head and you certainly don't get to go around killing people or harassing them for disobeying your religion.

By the way, I love that you claim I'm full of hate when your religion is the one running around saying you should kill Jews, throw gays off rooftops or murder apostates.
magnific61

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:28:27 AM

I hate people who try to force other people to live differently and lecture them just because they don't like their lifestyle, if you can't appreciate that, then you don't belong in a Democratic, secular society, there are thousands of other religions that get along just fine with this way of life yet people like you brazenly refuse to get along with others.

The only one filled with hate here are people like you acting as if anybody who doesn't live your way of life is automatically a bad person, you don't get to dictate how other people should behave in public, get it into your head and you certainly don't get to go around killing people or harassing them for disobeying your religion.

By the way, I love that you claim I'm full of hate when your religion is the one running around saying you should kill Jews, throw gays off rooftops or murder apostates.
You hate people who doesn't believe like you!
No matter their religion.
I am really sorry for you. You have no tolerance!
I don't hate you. I only pity you
By the way, why you use homosexuals word continuely? Are you gay?
You hate people who tells their opinions but not homosexuals who destroy family life and spread dissease.
As for me, you should check yourself first.
By the way my opinions were all individually opinions and don't include anybody.
They were my truth and nobody has to accept or decline.
I never insulted anybody
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:35:46 AM

You hate people who tells their opinions but not homosexuals who destroy family life and spread dissease.  

I never insulted anybody

You just said you didn't insult anybody and then threw insults towards homosexuals in the same fucking post, you're completely delusional, I'm actually straight, but that doesn't matter, I will fight against Theocrats, Authoritarians and Fascists alike no matter where they try to rise or what rhetoric they try to hide behind.

I love hypocrites like you who have zero self-awareness, you make this so easy.
magnific61

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:42:53 AM

I never insulted anybody

You just said you didn't insult anybody and then threw insults towards homosexuals in the same fucking post, you're completely delusional, I'm actually straight, but that doesn't matter, I will fight against Theocratic dictatorships, Authoritarians and Fascists alike no matter where they try to rise.

I love hypocrites like you who have zero self-awareness, you make this so easy.
I only told truth about homosexuality. Didn't insult.
The basic cause of Hiv virus, is homosexual activities and adultery. Medical expers say that. Not me
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 09:43:58 AM

Yeah, when you make assertions like that you're supposed to provide sources and I happen to know you're full of shit, by the way, this is why you use condoms and contraceptives in general, but oooo wait that's wrong in religion too.

No one is going to take you seriously if you talk about other people being hateful to you and then coming up with crap like that, you believe in stone age levels of bullshit.
magnific61

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 09:52:51 AM

Yeah, when you make assertions like that you're supposed to provide sources and I happen to know you're full of shit, by the way, this is why you use condoms and contraceptives in general, but oooo wait that's wrong in religion too.

No one is going to take you seriously if you talk about other people being hateful to you and then coming up with crap like that, you believe in stone age levels of bullshit.
If you continue insulting, i will report you to moderators.
According to your words, christianity and judaism are also stone age religion. Because christianity and judaism are older than islam. But you don't accept anyone. You believe that you'll be a shovel soil only and over.
Don't forget my those last words:  when you die, you will see the truth and you'll wish to be a shovel of soil.
I only pity you. You look but not see. You listen but not, hear.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:00:59 AM

ROFL!

Report me to the moderators! LOL! Cheesy You don't know how this forum works do you? It's pretty much filled with Anarchists and Libertarians and run by them, we actually believe in free speech and expression here, you'll have a hard time getting me banned when these guys don't even care if someone is using the ISIS flag in their avatar. Holy shit you're funny, maybe if you actually brought up some decent points I wouldn't be mocking you so much but all you're doing is just spamming about how amazing you are and how evil everybody else who doesn't follow your religion is.

You really need to learn you can't just scream and cry when there are people out there in the world who disagree with you, you're clearly used to getting your own way by going around harassing people and claiming they hate muslims when you can't bring up any good arguments.
magnific61

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:36:25 AM

ROFL!

Report me to the moderators! LOL! Cheesy You don't know how this forum works do you? It's pretty much filled with Anarchists and Libertarians and run by them, we actually believe in free speech and expression here, you'll have a hard time getting me banned when these guys don't even care if someone is using the ISIS flag in their avatar. Holy shit you're funny, maybe if you actually brought up some decent points I wouldn't be mocking you so much but all you're doing is just spamming about how amazing you are and how evil everybody else who doesn't follow your religion is.

You really need to learn you can't just scream and cry when there are people out there in the world who disagree with you, you're clearly used to getting your own way by going around harassing people and claiming they hate muslims when you can't bring up any good arguments.
Free speech?
You understand insulting others by "free speech"?
You have no character and life experience. You only talk with your hearsay knowledges and narrow space cultural perception.
You may haven't met with a muslim. You haven't talk with him face to face. You didn't even try understanding their mind.
Only act with prejudiced manner.
Lethn
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2016, 10:44:50 AM
Last edit: March 08, 2016, 11:06:23 AM by Lethn

Yes, free speech and expression means you can say whatever the fuck you want, get used to it. As for not having met any Muslims, you don't know me at all, my background or my personal life, you're just making up any old bullshit to try and turn people against me because you're a cunt who has no arguments against what I say.
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 10:55:27 AM

Why don't you stay at the luxurous holiday location called Gitmo?

magnific61

View Profile
March 08, 2016, 11:13:28 AM

Why don't you stay at the luxurous holiday location called Gitmo?

What do you mean? I didn't understand
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: