Bitcoin Forum
July 13, 2024, 12:46:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (closed - vile linden dollars have been transferred)  (Read 768 times)
zvs (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000

https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 06:24:35 AM
Last edit: January 27, 2013, 02:57:13 AM by zvs

Is there a way to give these to someone w/o actually making a Second Life character?  I have something like 1000-1200 of them left and it won't let me buy fractions of a bitcoin so they are useless to me.

If anyone wants them and can tell me how to transfer them to you, they're all yours.  I'd rather do that then convert them to $3 or whatever then pay another $1 transaction fee.  

the shenanigans and chicanery on that website is enough to last a person a lifetime

oh, I see.. send money works

first person that gives me a working virwox account to send to gets my chicken quesadilla's worth of linden dollars

oh, i have 17 cents too
zvs (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 06:32:52 AM

i'm going to go watch tv.  i dont think theres any security issue with giving someone a nameto send to?  shrug.

it's 948 SLL.  about three fitty worth, that's nearly enough for 4 crunchy tacos

when i get back i'll send it
lassdas
Legendary

Activity: 3671
Merit: 1493

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 12:04:39 PM

I'll take 'em, there's always time for a taco, or 4. Cheesy
Feel free to send them to SL Avatar Name: Nelson Swindlehurst

Trading
Legendary

Activity: 1455
Merit: 1033

Nothing like healthy scepticism and hard evidence

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 08:03:36 PM

Hello zvs

I sent you a message. I can buy your lindens.

regards

The Rock Trading Exchange forges its order books with bots, uses them to scam customers and is trying to appropriate 35000 euro from a forum member https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4975753.0
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 08:40:00 PM

Two ways:

Make an account with Virvox in SL and deposit there, you can trade your Lindens on their exchage and withdraw them by an email request.

cheres.
scintill

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2013, 08:57:16 PM

Or put in a buy order for all your leftovers for a single bitcoin.  (Nevermind, those are probably not enough unless there's a huge crash.)  Eventually mine was filled when I did that.  Maybe not in this market.

1SCiN5kqkAbxxwesKMsH9GvyWnWP5YK2W | donations
Luno

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 26, 2013, 09:09:52 PM

Or put in a buy order for all your leftovers for a single bitcoin.  (Nevermind, those are probably not enough unless there's a huge crash.)  Eventually mine was filled when I did that.  Maybe not in this market.

LOL, I traded myself down to 0.3BTC at Virvox, don't bother to cash out, their trading fees makes it impossible to trade for profit.
That's really a shame as they could be bigger than Gox is they were a slick business. Trading in L$ and BTC could be clever way of keeping business outside AML.

I cashed out to Paypal, but forgot that I had forgotten my PP password. Writing support 20 times didn't even give a response. My $25 would have given me 11 BTC back then.
zvs (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2013, 02:56:05 AM

LOL, I traded myself down to 0.3BTC at Virvox, don't bother to cash out, their trading fees makes it impossible to trade for profit.
That's really a shame as they could be bigger than Gox is they were a slick business. Trading in L$ and BTC could be clever way of keeping business outside AML.

I cashed out to Paypal, but forgot that I had forgotten my PP password. Writing support 20 times didn't even give a response. My $25 would have given me 11 BTC back then.
I just didnt like the whole idea of cashing out $3-$4 and paying them $1 to do so (well, plus the 5% commission fee or so on the trade itself)... I'd rather just give it to someone else

As to the offer:

First off, sorry, I forgot about this and went to sleep, so didn't get around to paying out/cancelling offer..

I compared times on some PMs to those on this post, I got my first PM at January 26, 2013, 11:48:14 AM, the first post on here was Posted on: January 26, 2013, 12:04:39 PM... so I'll be sending them to that person.

I'd say who it was, but not sure if they care about privacy or not.  Maybe they'll post about how they used the free money to buy some chalupas Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: