Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNF] Unfed Currency | New Exchanges | ROADMAP | Website + Shop | Join Us |  (Read 19489 times)
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:37:55 PM

why why why why why why why are people making broken coins for no reason in 2016?
helpful hints..
 "global peer-to-peer network of users ... solid payment gateway with very low-cost transactions."
every altcoin and the big boss bitcoin is.
"but you can mine your coins directly within your Unfed client" aka "scrypt proof-of-work algorithm"
no one cpu mines scrypt. some people use GPUs for it, but theres Scrypt asics now so al your inviting is people to throw away BTC on miningrigrentals or nicehash

you guys use the same copy paste descriptions on a broken coin launch are all the same. 1 day retarget. what year is this?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2016, 05:41:21 PM

I see a staking wallet, dev? Is this a pow or pos coin? Or both?

POW only according to the source
Thanks oc,
Thats what i thought but was wondering after i see a staking wallet 

Hmm, where did you actually See that?

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Unfed_currency (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 05:46:49 PM

why why why why why why why are people making broken coins for no reason in 2016?
helpful hints..
 "global peer-to-peer network of users ... solid payment gateway with very low-cost transactions."
"but you can mine your coins directly within your Unfed client" aka "scrypt proof-of-work algorithm"
no one cpu mines scrypt. some people use GPUs for it, but theres Scrypt asics now so al your inviting is people to throw away BTC on miningrigrentals or nicehash

you guys use the same copy paste descriptions on a broken coin launch are all the same. 1 day retarget. what year is this?

Thanks for your critics, i accept all your suggestions (but i read only critics).
Probably this coin is not innovative as others, but thats don't mean that peoples can't launch stuff without being innovative...
Otherwise Nike should stop to produce shoes unless they don't put any innovation on it...
Or Burger King stop to produce hamburgers because they are only "clone" of old hamburgers..

That's our first coin and we are here to make errors, learn, improve and keep suggestions from all of you....
If something (technically and not on the words description) is wrong on the project we are happy to improve and change it Wink
Thanks
kcanup
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:14:29 PM

I see a staking wallet, dev? Is this a pow or pos coin? Or both?

POW only according to the source
Thanks oc,
Thats what i thought but was wondering after i see a staking wallet 

Hmm, where did you actually See that?
It was in windows wallet
ioncanon

Activity: 381
Merit: 250

JaguarCrypto

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:29:43 PM

net hashrate rising 12 ghs  Cheesy
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:34:37 PM

helpful hints..

Thanks for your critics, i accept all your suggestions (but i read only critics).
Probably this coin is not innovative as others, but thats don't mean that peoples can't launch stuff without being innovative...
Otherwise Nike should stop to produce shoes unless they don't put any innovation on it...
Or Burger King stop to produce hamburgers because they are only "clone" of old hamburgers..

That's our first coin and we are here to make errors, learn, improve and keep suggestions from all of you....
If something (technically and not on the words description) is wrong on the project we are happy to improve and change it Wink
Thanks

Really bad comparisons.

Burger King has been around for 62 years and didn't clone anyone.  

Nike is the world's biggest manufacturer of athletic clothing and footwear.  They have billions in annual sales.

This coin is nothing more than a clone without any innovation.  You are succeeding at one of your core goals which as you stated was making errors.  You are likely to fail at another one which as you also stated was to learn.  You want suggestions for your coin?  How about you clowns have a plan in place when you launch these shit coins?  Instamining, paying .1 btc to list on yobit, and then dumping whatever you can is not a plan.  
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:37:15 PM

net hashrate rising 12 ghs  Cheesy

Who gives a rats ass?  It's a scrypt coin 12GH is nothing.  It's amazing that it's getting even that.  Why do people waste time with these coins being pumped out by the same people over and over?
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 06:52:07 PM

Really bad comparisons.

Then all that cloned a coin from Bit/Lite/X coin are wrong?

Nike is the world's biggest manufacturer of athletic clothing and footwear.  They have billions in annual sales.
I'm not as stupid to compare my coin with Nike, was just an example and i can continue with every product in your everyday life.

This coin is nothing more than a clone without any innovation.
Nobody stated that Unfed would aspire to be the most innovative coin in crypto...

You are succeeding at one of your core goals which as you stated was making errors.  You are likely to fail at another one which as you also stated was to learn.  You want suggestions for your coin?  How about you clowns have a plan in place when you launch these shit coins?  Instamining, paying .1 btc to list on yobit, and then dumping whatever you can is not a plan.  
Thanks for supposing all this, but nobody paid nobody to be listed...i only belong in community support, if they like the coin.

I have a question for you now: if you don't like the project why u are wasting your time here?
Happy sunday dude  Wink
shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:17:24 PM

Really bad comparisons.

Then all that cloned a coin from Bit/Lite/X coin are wrong?

I'm not as stupid to compare my coin with Nike, was just an example and i can continue with every product in your everyday life.

This coin is nothing more than a clone without any innovation.
Nobody stated that Unfed would aspire to be the most innovative coin in crypto...

You are succeeding at one of your core goals which as you stated was making errors.  You are likely to fail at another one which as you also stated was to learn.  You want suggestions for your coin?  How about you clowns have a plan in place when you launch these shit coins?  Instamining, paying .1 btc to list on yobit, and then dumping whatever you can is not a plan.  
Thanks for supposing all this, but nobody paid nobody to be listed...i only belong in community support, if they like the coin.

I have a question for you now: if you don't like the project why u are wasting your time here?
Happy sunday dude  Wink

It took me less than five minutes to make a comment while I was browsing the internet. I'll spend my time anyway I want. 

This isn't a project.  A project has a plan and you have no plan.  Don't try and turn things away from your shitcoin and toss them in my lap.  It isn't going to work.  This is a shitcoin plain and simple.  Trying to deny that fact is laughable.  And don't patronize me with your "Happy Sunday Dude" bullshit. 

Maicol792
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1010

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:18:07 PM

happy mining to all  Wink
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2016, 07:45:58 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 12:40:50 AM by Unfed_currency

Thanks to all....we are happy with the launch, is our first experience with coins so was in plan to get some offence from haters, but we are aso receiveing some nice support so looking forward to next developments.
Is anyone experiencing problems mining the coin? Can you have some suggestion of things tat we can improve in this first phase of launch?
Feel free to let us know, but be always constructive....act as an hater drive you and us to nowhere  Wink
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 12:27:24 AM

We are working to provide you a working blockexplorer.
We also know how important is to be traded soon, so we have sent an application asking to get listed on some of best exchanges.

Request was already submitted to:
Poloniex (Coin request: https://www.poloniex.com/coinRequest)
Bittrex
Yobit (Coin Request: https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/)
Bleutrade
Cryptopia (Voting System - https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Home/Voting)
C-Cex (Voting System - https://c-cex.com/?id=vote#suggest)
Coins-e (Voting system - https://www.coins-e.com/voting)

As the exchanges love coins with great community support, if you want to help us to get listed as soon as possible, send your own request to the exchanges listed above.

Don't forget also to follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/unfed_currency and spread the word retweeting our status!!
https://twitter.com/unfed_currency/status/706636285994258432

As you can see, we are working hard to give you all the best, if you have some other suggestion use the thread to let us know.
Peace!
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:05:31 AM

but nike and burger king do innovate. BK's got butterburgers and dr pepper shakes. nike who knows but they have new models seasonally.
im just saying, theres plenty of vanilla clones that already dont sell well if at all. (look at yobit or c-cex graveyard.)

anyways best of luck Smiley

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 01:44:10 AM

Who knows what gonna to happen next.
0.00001% still a chance.
I got free power to mine any way.
By the way wallet is not crashing at 1st run like others released last week or so.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 02:23:11 AM

Faucet is up and running waiting for bounty and  dev to fill it

http://[Suspicious link removed]
[Suspicious link removed]

unfed and put a dot and   tk after it......[Suspicious link removed]  isnt letting me post it

thanks
Sorry but we are not interested to faucet at this moment, also not bounty reserved for it on OP.
Thanks  Wink
loutchano

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2016, 03:40:27 AM

New Pool UNF

http://mineblocks.no-ip.org:2627/pool/UNF/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.no-ip.org:3470 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Happy Mining Smiley

shojayxt
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 06:00:16 AM

What the hell.  I'll claim the block explorer bounty http://45.32.226.138/

Look at that rich list.

I'll PM my address.

What did I win?
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:47:37 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 01:25:48 PM by Unfed_currency

New Pool UNF

http://mineblocks.no-ip.org:2627/pool/UNF/

Configure Your Miners

stratum+tcp://mineblocks.no-ip.org:3470 -u YOUR WALLET -p x

Happy Mining Smiley
Pool don't work, site looks down, can you please check?
Thanks
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:58:29 AM
Last edit: March 07, 2016, 10:30:12 AM by Unfed_currency

What the hell.  I'll claim the block explorer bounty http://45.32.226.138/

Look at that rich list.

I'll PM my address.

What did I win?

Thanks for your job but really don't understand whats wrong with you!
That's are your words about UNF just yesterday....
This coin is nothing more than a clone without any innovation.  You are succeeding at one of your core goals which as you stated was making errors.  You are likely to fail at another one which as you also stated was to learn.  You want suggestions for your coin?  How about you clowns have a plan in place when you launch these shit coins?  Instamining, paying .1 btc to list on yobit, and then dumping whatever you can is not a plan.  

Why do people waste time with these coins being pumped out by the same people over and over?

This isn't a project.  A project has a plan and you have no plan.  Don't try and turn things away from your shitcoin and toss them in my lap.  It isn't going to work.  This is a shitcoin plain and simple.  Trying to deny that fact is laughable.  And don't patronize me with your "Happy Sunday Dude" bullshit.  

You at least should give us public excuse for throwig tons of shit on Unfed, and maybe later come here and claim a reward.
Regarding rich list, is not my fault if other people's are mining hard from yesterday, probably the coin is not a big shit as you said in your posts.
In all case, welcome on board with your block explorer, wait your PM!
Acidx

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 09:59:53 AM

Can we stop the scrypt coins please? That algo is so 2013.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: