Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:34:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNF] Unfed Currency | New Exchanges | ROADMAP | Website + Shop | Join Us |  (Read 19489 times)
Unfed_currency (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2016, 09:58:56 AM

Issue resolved, a new working node is up and running
Add this line of code on your unfed.conf file
Code:
addonde=54.84.28.23
run the wallet and let it sync to the network and should be fine  Wink
mmboulhosa

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2016, 11:53:54 PM

Code:
addonde=54.84.28.23
run the wallet and let it sync to the network and should be fine  Wink
Dev,try this host for nodes:https://www.arubacloud.com/
1 euro/month for 1gb of ram,20gb of ssd and 2tb of data transfer.
I'm using one of these for 2 days and It stills ok.

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 09:31:24 AM

Code:
addonde=54.84.28.23
run the wallet and let it sync to the network and should be fine  Wink

They have a very good reputation and probably i will go to use it soon, also if at the monent i'm very happy with AWS Amazon services, they have a great customer care.
The down of yesterday was just a road accident, now all is working good again, no had notice of other troubles on syncing.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:01:29 PM

Read rumors about the coin listed on a big exchange very soon, and for this the price is slowly increasing on Yobit? (read about Bittrex or polo very soon)
That's will be such a huge thing for the coin!
Can dev confirm this?
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 04:42:19 PM

Read rumors about the coin listed on a big exchange very soon, and for this the price is slowly increasing on Yobit? (read about Bittrex or polo very soon)
That's will be such a huge thing for the coin!
Can dev confirm this?

As some deal stands, at the moment i can't confirm or deny that we will land on any big exchanges mentioned on ther post, but fact is that someone just placed a big order and bought thousand KK of Unfed on Yobit....thats mean that not only one heard about something nice and big happening soon  Wink
Who is smart and will know how to take advantage will have definitely a nice return  Wink
midnight_miner

Activity: 656

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2016, 04:56:59 PM

Wow!  I can't compete with that price point.  Any hidden or extra fees?
Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 05:07:45 PM

Wow!  I can't compete with that price point.  Any hidden or extra fees?

Usually they are very reliable and trasparent so don't think on hidden costs/fee....i use theyr hosting services for other website and are the best for me!
Until today i didn't tried this cloud service so Mr. Mmboulhosa can confirm my words, but i think that price listed is effective!
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
March 31, 2016, 06:50:34 PM

Sorry for lack of update but real life caught me!!
Then after the launch of the roadmap looks like interest is growing on Unfed, last 2 days we had a good rise of price, but volume increase on Yobit was huge!
Mining-side recently someone mined hard with some GHS on pools.
we are happy for this and we are still working hard to get Unfed listed on best exchanges (next week we can have some good news, until ten.... Wink )!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you want to help us just cast your vote on your favourite exchange.
Just move on this page for all info!
http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/exchanges
Thats the best help you can give us to boost Unfed!
mmboulhosa

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2016, 10:44:20 PM

Wow!  I can't compete with that price point.  Any hidden or extra fees?

Usually they are very reliable and trasparent so don't think on hidden costs/fee....i use theyr hosting services for other website and are the best for me!
Until today i didn't tried this cloud service so Mr. Mmboulhosa can confirm my words, but i think that price listed is effective!
It was the cheapest one I've found.They are not OpenVZ virtualized and It's SSD based.At 1 euro per month,the price is incredible.
There is only a 0.10 eur tax for every deposit your make(It stills worth the price.)
Then after the launch of the roadmap looks like interest is growing on Unfed, last 2 days we had a good rise of price, but volume increase on Yobit was huge!
we are happy for this and we are still working hard to get Unfed listed on best exchanges (next week we can have some good news, until ten.... Wink )!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, if you want to help us just cast your vote on your favourite exchange.

I'm going to vote on your coin my friend.
Have you seen the last 24h volume on YoBit?It's about 5 BTC,congrats.

Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:21:26 AM

Wow!  I can't compete with that price point.  Any hidden or extra fees?

It was the cheapest one I've found.They are not OpenVZ virtualized and It's SSD based.At 1 euro per month,the price is incredible.
There is only a 0.10 eur tax for every deposit your make(It stills worth the price.)

I'm going to vote on your coin my friend.
Have you seen the last 24h volume on YoBit?It's about 5 BTC,congrats.

Thanks for support man, you already helped me a lot with your services!!!
Hope also other people's want to help to coin to get listed, from day one i've said that a strong community make a strong coin, and exchanges need this!!
Volume jumped from 0,2 to 6 BTC of today, thats mean that people's are starting to have interest on Unfed, or maybe buzz and rumors about upcoming land on a major exchanges are starting to circulate.
In all case i'm always (when job didn't kill me) here, or on slack channel https://unfedcurrency.slack.com!
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 10:02:19 AM

We have another good news that lead the big one coming soon!
From today you can trade Unfed Currency also on Safecex, looking at related page https://safecex.com/market?q=UNF/BTC
We are happy to say that interest on Unfed is growing,and we hope we can announce soon the affiliation with one of best exchanges out there, we are waiting and waiting with big faith Smiley
You can send your own request to ad Unfed on exchanges from this page http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/exchanges

On technical side, thanks to the man mmboulhosa, i finally found the way to integrate blockexplorer and some other useful info on the Unfed wallet, and i'm working hard on this integration, but that's need time! If someone want to join the team just keep in touch with me,  you can find me joining our group on Slack https://unfedcurrency.slack.com sending me a request, and i will add you!
Enjoy your weekend!
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 06:18:34 PM

Nice to see you putting some effort in. Lots of devs recently just release coin, pay for Yobit and dump their premine. Still holding the coins i mined.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 08:26:53 PM

Auto invite slack bro
Can't get in.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 11:03:23 AM

Nice to see you putting some effort in. Lots of devs recently just release coin, pay for Yobit and dump their premine. Still holding the coins i mined.

My intention is to make this coin solid,with development, ideas, community contribution & PR...unfortunately someone else is dumping his mined coins, but when this is over and the coin hit the rex the value of the coin will rise for sure!!

Auto invite slack bro
Can't get in.
Send me your mail and i will put in Wink
mmboulhosa

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2016, 12:55:04 AM

And it gone?
No node ?
http://unf.minedowns.ga
Here it shows 3 nodes
Try adding the dev nodes

Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 03:07:45 PM

A month from the launch is passed and i want to say thanks to everybody that still believe in Unfed and send me nice msgs about the fact that i'm still here working for develop and have care of the coin.
I want to confirm again that this is not a pump and dump coin, was not born or intended to turn as scam and will not abandoned to his dead, i will continue to work to give you my best effort on pushing coin where deserve.
Some updates:
- Nodes: At the moment we haven't notice of connection or sync problems for wallet, everything is working fine and after a month from the coin  launch the network is happily hashing and producing coins. The main node is the one reported on OP
Code:
addonde=54.84.28.23
and in case of change or problems i will update here.

Update on exchange site: as result of our work Yobit was just the first step, after tìhis we was able to get Unfed listed also on Safecex, another exchange but that's was not our main goal, as Safecex is still too small for change destiny of the coin and give the right focus to the project.

It's not a mistery that we are working hard to get listed on others big exchanges http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/exchanges/ and we are in touch with guys on Bittrex, we sent our detailed request apply, we had a nice talk but they confirmed that there are only 2 ways to get listed on Bittrex:
- For Free: this will happen only in case of a coin with HUGE community and massive request (Ethereum/Decred style)
- Paid: the price to be (almost) sure to get listed is 3BTC, and depends if you respect all parameters requested from BTRX, or is supported by proof-of-identity for devs (and we have no problems on this).

Now we don't want to judge/discuss here if is good or not the equation PAY > GET LISTED, but for sure in our fair,open-source and decentralized vision thats not fair, because you can have 3 BTC and list a scamshitcoin or have a good project but not enough funds and nobody will take care of this because BTRX say: NO!
We can't afford to pay 3BTC to join Bittrex and we are not ashamed to admit it, but as we still believe that the project is good we still continue to push for reach the place where we deserve to be, and if we reach the 3BTC that's will be the first investment we will do!

If you want to give us a big boost, you can contribute to reach the 3BTC sum funding us at the address 1Eq7hrxe142Uk7WtrwDoSLqMkKCCvbwGRq with what you can afford to send, no minimum required....every single sat could be helpfull!
In addiction we ask to spend just some second of your life to tweet THIS https://twitter.com/unfed_currency/status/717363097783177216/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw to Bittrex and making our voices heard!

Sorry for the long statement and thanks if you read it all, but as some of you know i like to let you know how things are going, i'm open to feedback, suggestions.
You can join me and other nice peeps on https://unfedcurrency.slack.com, just send me your mail address and i will ad you to the group!
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CfSV72SWwAEy3Db.jpg
Bitcoin_Delivery

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 01:12:03 PM

Man thanks you for your continue update...isn't usual nowadays in cryptoworld to see people's that believe in a project without looking for easy money, dumping or scamming people's...
I really like your way to push the project and reading some buzz on Twitter i'm sure that the coin will rise soon,market cap jumped over 3000$, price almost doubled i less than 2 days....if we continue like this Bittrex can't ignore it for long!
Very nice graphic too...hope you will update soon the ann with some other graphics, because peoples looks also for exterior things, they like colors or graphics and ann looks a little bit "ugly" at the moment...
Keep up the good work dude!
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:01:05 PM

Man thanks you for your continue update...isn't usual nowadays in cryptoworld to see people's that believe in a project without looking for easy money, dumping or scamming people's...
I really like your way to push the project and reading some buzz on Twitter i'm sure that the coin will rise soon,market cap jumped over 3000$, price almost doubled i less than 2 days....if we continue like this Bittrex can't ignore it for long!
Very nice graphic too...hope you will update soon the ann with some other graphics, because peoples looks also for exterior things, they like colors or graphics and ann looks a little bit "ugly" at the moment...
Keep up the good work dude!

Thanks to you for your support!!!
First great news of just now is that Unfed passed 6000$ market cap at time of writing  Cheesy I don't know is if result of external pmp or someone just discovered potential of the coin, but price skyrocked (graphics was a lucky charm Cheesy)
About graphics, just from some days we can post graphics as our acount isn't newbie anymore, so expect some emprovement on the ugly ann!!

Guys continue to retweet this status
https://twitter.com/unfed_currency/status/717363097783177216
because now is the moment to push!
Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 02:14:11 PM

hi UNFcommunity! i'm also made some investments in this project. The dev is good, he sends me some coins for promoting in twitter) My vision is, that UNF can grow up to 1K sat very quickly, because marketcap is very low even with today growing. Can't imagine my profit, when this one will be on Trex!!

CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 03:53:33 PM

gotta say i wasn't expecting that much of a rise today, nice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: