Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:15:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNF] Unfed Currency | New Exchanges | ROADMAP | Website + Shop | Join Us |  (Read 19487 times)
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:02:22 AM

We can happily announce that Unfed will be listed on Bittrex before Saturday!
More details coming soon!!

Great news! So i believe before Sutarday means today right ? ;-)
I would be hapy trading this coin at trex.
Looking forward to it! What about more details?

Brgds

dzejms

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:36:41 PM

Bought few UNF, never taken look at this coin before i saw news about them getting indexed in bitrex without even voting like normally for other coin as they have paid 3 bitcoin to get listed. Hope, it is true and we may see it getting listed by comming sunday. Wink
cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:43:00 PM

Bought few UNF, never taken look at this coin before i saw news about them getting indexed in bitrex without even voting like normally for other coin as they have paid 3 bitcoin to get listed. Hope, it is true and we may see it getting listed by comming sunday. Wink

Dev is a LIAR. Check this tweet i saw and the reply from Bittrex. I already dumped my coins.. https://twitter.com/Yobit_Pumper/status/720976263956066305
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 04:47:41 PM

Dev is a LIAR. Check this tweet i saw and the reply from Bittrex. I already dumped my coins.. https://twitter.com/Yobit_Pumper/status/720976263956066305
Oh my god i just lost 0.02around btc due to this hype, thanks for making me not to loss more on this shit developer lie. This dev should be punished for making cheap lie to get some bitcoin.  Angry Embarrassed
cjmining

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:01:59 PM

We can happily announce that Unfed will be listed on Bittrex before Saturday!
More details coming soon!!

It's gunna take more than you coming on here and posting that statement to make the price rise. Any dev can just post that. We all know that Bittrex don't add coins unless there is progress to back up the coin and i see no progress here. In fact we don't even see you that often. so i think i will pass on your attempt to artificially hike the price so you can dump more of the pre-mine.

You should read CAREFULLY this before putting thin air on your mouth talking about dump or other things that you don't know.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16
"Launching is free and at our discretion.  If you'd like to guarantee the launch of your coin and get additional marketing in our platform, we offer the option to spotlight your coin for 3.0 BTC"

Probably YOU know that Bittrex don't add coins unless there is progress to back up the coin, but reality is different and maybe you forgot that if you pay, everything is possible.

Reality is Your a LIAR. No bittrex has been paid for, and with no develpment, no community and a dishonest dev this coin will be dead and buried.  https://twitter.com/Yobit_Pumper/status/720976263956066305
Unfed_currency (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:24:31 PM

Just to clear how things are:
Deal with Bittrex was discussed around 7th of April with the staff, and here is an exctract of mails with Richie from Bittrex that can confirm this!
https://s21.postimg.org/pca9o6jaf/Immagine.png
After mails we had some days thinking on what to do until 12 April when we decided to close the deal with Bittrex.
After this we had other days thinking about our decision, and we are still keeping decision if accept their request as we should pay a part of this 3BTC fee to get in, with the risk of get de-listed due to low volume (as you should know that if you have a certain volume you will be delisted and 3 BTC goes to the toilet)

Then, due the volume level in all exchanges where we are already listed, due that our funding campaign collect near zero sat as nobody of you here sent neither the minimum 1 sat to help us to pay the fee and get listed on Bittrex, due the first halving and some coin developings still have to come, we decided to put in standby the apply and wait some news for the payment of 3 BTC.
Change mind is a crime? Think no, also because nobody here dumped any single coin and all of you have still your value in hands.
Maybe someone here is disappointed because was just waiting our Bittrex landing for sell/dump his coin here, but unfortunately if someone want to do this, you still have to wait. If you don't like how i manage the coin development you are free to sell your coin (as coin still have an higher price that early days) and leave the project.
I ask sorry to our loyal customers/followers for this change of mind, but i was always here putting my face on any criticism, who had a talk with me know what kind of person i'm, and be sure that i will continue to develop the coin according to my possibilities (but when i ask help for support the coin, nobody does nothing, to be clear!)
I just ask to be a strong community that help the coin to gain followers and increase on volume and that REALLY support the coin, not need fudders/dumpers or peoples that want to use Unfed as scamcoin for fast earnings!
I'm here or on Slack (as many others of you already do and know) for any your request Wink

Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:27:35 PM

Reality is Your a LIAR. No bittrex has been paid for, and with no develpment, no community and a dishonest dev this coin will be dead and buried.  https://twitter.com/Yobit_Pumper/status/720976263956066305

Fund our campaign, help me to collect 3 BTC needed and then you can talk, fee was not paid just because TODAY we changed our mind on this, we don't want to be part of a sick system where shit coins pay and get listed and good coins (without funds) can't have deserved attention!
Unfortunately for you this coin will be never dead and buried, you hater Wink
cjmining

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:32:16 PM

Fund our campaign, help me to collect 3 BTC needed and then you can talk, fee was not paid just because TODAY we changed our mind on this, we don't want to be part of a sick system where shit coins pay and get listed and good coins (without funds) can't have deserved attention!

YES I'M A HATER.. I hate liars and scammers.
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:36:49 PM

Reality is Your a LIAR. No bittrex has been paid for, and with no develpment, no community and a dishonest dev this coin will be dead and buried.  https://twitter.com/Yobit_Pumper/status/720976263956066305

And probably you hate that you cannot dump your coins to others.....if you really want to trade Unfed and you want to support the coin, go on Yobit and help us to increase volume! Why you never joined me on Slack as others do and try to know me in person?
Why you never tried to talk with me and see how are my ideas on the coin?
What did you do to help the coin?
cjmining

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 05:51:09 PM

Reality is Your a LIAR. No bittrex has been paid for, and with no develpment, no community and a dishonest dev this coin will be dead and buried.  https://twitter.com/Yobit_Pumper/status/720976263956066305

And probably you hate that you cannot dump your coins to others.....if you really want to trade Unfed and you want to support the coin, go on Yobit and help us to increase volume! Why you never joined me on Slack as others do and try to know me in person?
Why you never tried to talk with me and see how are my ideas on the coin?
What did you do to help the coin?

I bought the coin. Todays high price 195 that was me... Based on your statement that it was going to bittrex. Slack is good for one on one contact, but this is where you put your ANN and this is where you need to update it as often as possible even just hello.

Jazzycrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:04:59 PM

Dev, i believe in you! Don't give up! When i began to research UNF to invest i didn't take in calculation future bittrex or Polo adding - i saw, that Unfed have good weekly volume for Yobit. So this is one of most important part of good stable growth and next awakening an interest from Yobit traders . I have a deep conviction that UNF was made not for premine dumping. just concentrate on improving project
Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:26:34 PM

\\

You're the donkey , and I pity you)
Thank you for cheap coins Grin

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
cjmining

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:34:13 PM

\\

You're the donkey , and I pity you)
Thank you for cheap coins Grin

Only saying it as i see it. Dev said he was paying for it to be listed, I'm happy with that, then Bittrex say they have never had contact with him regarding this matter. Who would you believe ?

I was only trying to warn people what was going on. You should thank me for that much at least. Continuing to support the coin is your choice. If i see any coin that seem to be trying to con their followers i will say so. After that the choice is yours..
cjmining

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:02:54 PM

We are interrupting our operations for some time.

We are having issues with our server provider. Servers are constantly crashing and we spent the last two weeks rebooting and fixing wallets. So we'll take some time (a few weeks maybe) to find a new host and redeploy.

In the meantime, you can withdraw your coins. Your withdraws may take up to 24 hours to process but they will all be processed. We havent lost any coin, we just cant run all wallets at once. If you dont withdraw, your coins will still be available when we reopen.

Taken from home page on SAFECEX. They say coins are fine but the choice is yours to leave or remove them.
cjmining

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:06:12 PM

Looks like my posting of the twitter reply from Bittrex might have saved you from getting scammed.. You can thank me later :-)

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_dad/status/721076812386738177
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:47:29 PM

it doesn't look good, how could you get touch with a scammer instead of real exchange?

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK
cjmining

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:50:37 PM

it doesn't look good, how could you get touch with a scammer instead of real exchange?

The scammer probably emailed him, as the coin dev, to see if he wanted to pay for listing on Bittrex. Looks like a few people have fallen prey to this.
cjmining

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:52:41 PM

I will back track on my comment of you been a Liar and a Scammer.. Looks like you were the one getting scammed. Sad
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:02:11 PM

Hi! Is there a link to get a Slack invite? I'd be happy to join! Smiley

richiela

Activity: 937
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 12:49:32 AM

To be absolutely clear, we have not talked to the dev.  That email screenshots show some random email address.  We will never contact devs or anyone outside of our support system at zendesk or our @bittrex.com email addresses. 

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Looking for the best exchange? -> https://bittrex.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: