Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:32:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [UNF] Unfed Currency | New Exchanges | ROADMAP | Website + Shop | Join Us |  (Read 19487 times)
dzejmsdin

Activity: 355
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:09:10 AM

To be absolutely clear, we have not talked to the dev.  That email screenshots show some random email address.  We will never contact devs or anyone outside of our support system at zendesk or our @bittrex.com email addresses. 

thanks,
richie@bittrex

ok, so now please add unfed and lets close this case ;-)

▄▄█████████████▄▄
       ▄▄████████████████████
     ▄██  █  ██████████████  ███
   ▄████  █  ████████████   ██████
  ▄█████  █  ██████████   █████████
 ███████  █  ████████   ████████████
▄███████  █  ██████   ██████████████
████████  █  █████   ████████████████
████████  █  ███   █  ███████████████
████████  █  █   █  ██  █████████████
▀███████  █     ████  ██  ███████████
 ███████  █   ████████  ██  ████████
  ▀█████    ████████████  ██  █████
   ▀████  ████████████████  ██████
     ▀██ ███████████████████  ███
       ▀▀████████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀████████████▀▀

KURRENT

● GITHUB
● TWITTER
● SLACK

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unfed_currency (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:42:21 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 08:03:26 AM by Unfed_currency

To be absolutely clear, we have not talked to the dev.  That email screenshots show some random email address.  We will never contact devs or anyone outside of our support system at zendesk or our @bittrex.com email addresses.  

thanks,
richie@bittrex

Just to be clear, i had a walkthrough on what happened during our apply request: is clear that i never talked with the real Bittrex and that a scammer attempted to convince me to send money.
I want to confirm that i avoided scam and i never paid nobody (just for pure lucky)
Later i will post a detailed version of story with mails and screenshot, in order to inform other devs and prevent this form of scam.
Hope that my good faith is clear now Wink
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:47:29 AM

translation Indonesia : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1439037.new#new  Wink
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:48:17 AM

Looks like my posting of the twitter reply from Bittrex might have saved you from getting scammed.. You can thank me later :-)

https://twitter.com/bitcoin_dad/status/721076812386738177

Looks like, then nobody here was saying false Cheesy
At least scammer was the only one that didn't get nothing, at least from Unfed!

I will back track on my comment of you been a Liar and a Scammer.. Looks like you were the one getting scammed. Sad

Don't worry man, important is that the coin looks healty and i really hope to add soon promised improvement
As i always said, i'm alone developing the coin, than is not easy as i have also my real job/life....but this story is the proved proof that i'm not here to dump coin or scam nobody....i'm only a passionate cryptoguy that launched his own coin with a roadmap in mind and the idea of a strong community supporting the coin.
Until now i think that the job wasn't bad at all...i will push trying to do always better!
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:51:43 AM

Wow man, thanks!
Nice job, i'm happy that community is growing!

Hi! Is there a link to get a Slack invite? I'd be happy to join! Smiley

This work for all the peoples that want to join our Slack group: to be invited on Slack i need your mail address, then send me a PM with your mailaddress and i will add you as soon as i can!
The group is open to all.
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:28:35 AM

Ok guys, sit down and grab your popcorn, i'll teel you the story that i've renamed "Unfed in WonderScamLand"

The past 6th of April, Yobit decided to open the trading for a sort of IOU Lisk...sincerely an exchange that is respectful should avoid this kind of unfair moves, because are not good for the world of crypto and i was really disappointed of this.
My thoughts was that Unfed and his community deserve a better place than this where to be traded, then talking with Bill from Bittrex (the true Bill) in the Bittrex Slack Chatroom i send this and he replied:
https://s24.postimg.org/6gto9lt2p/primo+screen.png

Attention: this message was sent at 11:09 PM of the 6th of April
After five/ten minutes from this message, i had a mail from an address Goliony Monerto <bittrex-richie@mail.com> (that probably i naively didn't find strange, but if you want to put as your mail name "Donald Duck" isn't my problem) and you can read by yourself the content:
https://s23.postimg.org/zbygnuytn/secondo+screen.png
As you can see, is clear that the scammer read my message in official Slack Bittrex chat with the real Bill, and hooked up me via mail claiming that he know about my request, he discussed with Bittrex staff about the request etc etc, and pushed a lot with the attractive to get listed in 20 minutes.

Sincerely when i got the email i was really excited thinking that was the real Bittrex, that in 20 minutes we could be listed here and if i had the money in hands probably i've falled on scam sending him BTC because the desire of land on Bittrex was too big for letting the time pass and maybe loose this possibilities.

Fortunately (as you can read and i'm not ashamed of this) i was out of fund and i had a small amount of money for pay 1 BTC as part of the apply requested , then he refused (trying to convince me on putting more money).

After some time, seeing that i didn't answered acceptong his deal, i received another mail from the scammer where he lowered the request to 0,75BTC, but i refused also this request for same reason...in the meantime i was in touch on Slack private chat with the real Ryan from Bittrex due my original ticket request sent to him days ago....the scammer, when read that i was in touch with real Bittrex had the feeling of loosing the possibilities of close the scam (because if i only talked with Ryan about mail, ryan said to me that nobody was in touch with me via mail), then changed strategy writing that also a payment in Unfed of 3 BTC worth was accepted without problems....
Read read....
https://s30.postimg.org/5xj5uy60x/terzo+screen.png

At this point i was really surprised that Bittrex didn't know that i haven't 3BTC worth of Unfed, because when you send the apply you have to make a detailed report about how much is the premine and how this is going to be invested/deposited/spent, and is not a mistery that premine for Unfed was 1.675.000
Then, if only you FakeRichie had a read on my apply you should know that your request is impossible to accept, how did you don't know this??
https://s9.postimg.org/p031p0033/ultimo+screen.png

After this mail nobody contacted me again, i had some days thinking on how to do, in the meantime i got some BTC from another investment ten i decided to send money to Bittrex, knowing that the requested time from sending money was only 20 minutes, i decided to pay the deal on Friday (yesterday) as to be listed on Saturday.
In the meantime i had a chat with a great member of Unfed community in Slack, mr Bhokor, a very nice guy with i'm collaborating for some developings, that suggested me to reflect on this and not to be hurry, as if i pay 3 BTC and the coin didn't have the right amount of volume, the coin will be delisted soon and the 3 BTc goes to the toilet.
My god, thats was true...the coin had a max volume on Yobit of less than 1 BTC...can the coin have the good amount of volume to survive on Bittrex?
The decision to send money for the apply was delayed, landing on Bittrex before saturday was cancelled, and someone started to post on Twitter that Unfed dev is a liar, and that he posted the statement of Bittrex just to make the price increase and dump his premine (how to say differently, seeing the story from a perspective) and thats was the lucky strike.
Immediately i started to check wtf happened and tanks to this tweet https://twitter.com/scambust/status/721040238617821184 i understand that i never had email with real bittrex but with a scammer that probably already land some scam, but at lest he had nothing from me!

Now i dont want to go over on this, i let to all of you to make your considerations on this tory.
Hope this can help other devs to avoid scam, and as Billie (the true Billie) from Bittrex said
Code:
bittrex-bill [10:17 AM] 
you should not trust anyone claiming to be from bittrex if they dont have a bittrex.com email address.  this is also why we discuss coin additions through the support email
Hope also that my good faith is prooved from my explanation, and that i never tried to lie,scam,dump or other shit like this all poeples that hold Unfed.
I ask one time again for your support to the coin, on this page you can find how to help us with funding or with exchanges apply request
http://www.unfedcurrency.byethost9.com/exchanges
Thaks to all.
Peace!

PangLima Coin

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 02:16:19 PM

i like the name : Unfed currency

hope the dev always active on here ,to support this coin
PangLima Coin

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 12:20:01 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2016, 12:37:50 AM by PangLima Coin

i just saw volume in yobit 1.3btc per day

price increased naturally without pump&dump for during this time

and have good buy support,its very good,.hope it will reach to 1k sat

btw,what your next plan dev ?
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 06:53:14 AM

I see very good perspectives in this coin only through the activity of traders, not the pump. I has twice received the profits from sales.
Unfed_currency (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:30:06 AM

That's are things at we are working at the moment, some things are defined while others are still work in progress!

Main targets for First Year

Improvement for wallets
· Cleaning code actions that will correct some small bugs
· Emprovement on UI & graphics for a better user experience
· Integration of network analisys tool that users can enable/disable
· Integration with block explorer and funds monitoring tools
· Release of an user-friendly web wallet
· Release of a mobile app with wallet for IOS and Android for instant payments

Website development:
· Online store where we will sell our merchandising accepting Unfed as currency
· Online PoS section with differents rewards systems
· Internal UNF/BTC conversion tool

Exchanges
· Get listed at main cryptocurrencies exchanges (already on Yobit plus Bittrex, Poloniex) plus other minors

Partnership
· Partnership with a digital electronic music label: you will download MP3 and other digital contents released by the label and pay with Unfed.
· Partenrship with an italian startup for a project that will be launched on 2017 (more details will follow), focused on delivering tweets on the moon surface (we cannot anticipate more)
· Other major partenrship with content providers that can accept Unfed as currency for micropayment.

At the moment thats are main targets for Unfed, but being a small team we know that we have to put a lots of effort and work to accomplish to our mission.
Our project have a long-term vision, as Unfed will complete money supply in 5 years, we hope to bring you a very usefull and valuable tool for sending and receive money in a very easy way.
Of course if you think you can help us on developing, we are always looking for people's that want to contribute helping us to improve the project.

cjmining

Activity: 586
Merit: 500

Waiting for my coins to rise !!

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 06:58:08 PM

Nice to see things have settled down and steadied out. Now lets take it nice and slow and build it up the right way.
adorid

Activity: 445
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 01:11:17 PM

nice, mining stuck on high difficulty))

Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

nice, mining stuck on high difficulty))

I stopped mining it a while ago. Diff too high and price too low. I don't get free electricity, like some, so i need to cover my costs at least.

Would be nice to see some progress, if the price rises so does the hash rate. Since the Bittrex fiasco there has been little to no communication. As a consequence the hash rate and price drops.

Still holding my coins but don't have much hope at the moment.

Last communication was your 'POP CORN' story. Since then no updates, no development pretty much nothing. Are you still with this project ?
Crypto Nut

Activity: 195

Nutty about Crypto

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 08:26:19 PM

No Bittrex add so no more coin ?
cjmining

View Profile
April 23, 2016, 12:04:08 PM

The good thing about Yobit is there seems to be a big pump group going their work there. Even if the dev has bailed and price is falling, just set some high sells and forget about it. You never know they might pick this coin in the future. They seem to like dead abandoned coins so it has a chance  Tongue
Noolz39

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 12:52:33 AM

Any good news?  Cool
johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:27:22 PM

Any good news?  Cool

The dev is strange man. he walk away, and coin is near to be dead coin. But i bealive, that will be pump of that coin.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 01:43:39 PM

Any good news?  Cool

The dev is strange man. he walk away, and coin is near to be dead coin. But i bealive, that will be pump of that coin.

Dev gone here as well?

avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 02:03:33 PM

Easy money:)
cjmining

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:22:23 PM

[/quote]

Like I said. There is at least 1 pump group, maybe more, that seem to be pumping dead coins on Yobit. They like dead coins because as they pump you cannot send coins from wallet to exchange. Move your coins to Yobit, put them at silly high price and forget about them. You might just wake up one morning to a nice surprise.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: