Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:27:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: T-20 World Cup match Predictions and Players performance thread....!!!  (Read 4139 times)
nichu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:26:07 AM

If Pakistan wins will they stay in tournament or not like if Pakistan won there match and india lost his upcoming match and also the run rate of Pakistan is higher right?

Pakistan does have a higher run than India at the moment. that can change anytime soon .defeating India in home ground is a bit difficult task at the moment i guess , Australia does have a fragile weaker middle order at the moment. so let us see . if Pakistan need to win this match, they have to bat well, they always had a good bowling side
sachung

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:37:15 AM

I think pakistan would need a couple of miracles to actually qualify but they should do the thing they have there hands on right now i.e winning and beating a top AU team.. They do need other things but that's what they should at least try doing.
polynesia
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:46:06 AM

I think pakistan would need a couple of miracles to actually qualify but they should do the thing they have there hands on right now i.e winning and beating a top AU team.. They do need other things but that's what they should at least try doing.

Pakistan need to defeat Australia. That would indeed qualify as a miracle.
Their run rate is pretty okay, because of the big defeat of Bangladesh.
PaperTree

Activity: 193

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 07:58:16 AM

Yes but i dont think it will happen today , Aussies are in pretty good form , i think they will outplay PAK today . Lets see what happens . I think it all depends on pak bowling

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2016, 09:02:33 AM

If Pakistan wins will they stay in tournament or not like if Pakistan won there match and india lost his upcoming match and also the run rate of Pakistan is higher right?

Pakistan does have a higher run than India at the moment. that can change anytime soon .defeating India in home ground is a bit difficult task at the moment i guess , Australia does have a fragile weaker middle order at the moment. so let us see . if Pakistan need to win this match, they have to bat well, they always had a good bowling side

Pakistani site dont have good spinners which is a issue for them the fast bowler like Amir is bowling great .Yes it is hard to beat india in thier own home ground they have strong players like Virat he likes to play in pressure.

Yes but i dont think it will happen today , Aussies are in pretty good form , i think they will outplay PAK today . Lets see what happens . I think it all depends on pak bowling

Pakistan is going to win today you will see.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 10:25:12 AM

agreed when teams are on the edge they perform crazy lol Cheesy Pakistan should win this if they are inspired this time Cheesy

PaperTree

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:09:02 AM

Pakistani site dont have good spinners which is a issue for them the fast bowler like Amir is bowling great .Yes it is hard to beat india in thier own home ground they have strong players like Virat he likes to play in pressure.

Pakistan is going to win today you will see.

Nope . They wont , A very dissapointing performance by sami .  Not at all up to his standard . Good knock by smith and watson . I think Aussies will win this one .

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:51:55 AM

agreed when teams are on the edge they perform crazy lol Cheesy Pakistan should win this if they are inspired this time Cheesy

That is not the case with Pakistan.
If it were, they would have managed to win at least one match against India.
They wouldn't have a 0-11 record in World Cups.
crytoboost

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 11:58:31 AM

Current Pakistani team is combination of individual players are not playing like a one unit so that i am placing bet against it in last 2 matches and included this match too against Australia, it will be much hard for Pakistan to chase this 195 runs target.
bithasher

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:05:39 PM

Pakistan playing with different approach into this match and their body language looking positive while it is chasing this big target of 195 runs there, if Australia want to win this match than it have to show more extra ordinary cricket to give tough time to Pakistan.
electronicfactura

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:17:46 PM

I just placed my bet on Pakistan @4.95 that is really huge at the moment it have 7 wickets in hand and i am pretty sure it can chase this target as it have some hitters into the pocket.
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:34:39 PM

I just placed my bet on Pakistan @4.95 that is really huge at the moment it have 7 wickets in hand and i am pretty sure it can chase this target as it have some hitters into the pocket.

They are in with a minute chance, but I think they will still lose by around 20 runs.
Unlucky for Shahid Afridi to get out at a crucial point.
fulgdenea

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 12:56:11 PM

Finally Australia won this match with all around superb performance and made crappy team Pakistan out of this race which is really poor team of the event so now Australia has more better chance to qualify for semi final.
jak1

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 03:06:14 PM

Finally Australia won this match with all around superb performance and made crappy team Pakistan out of this race which is really poor team of the event so now Australia has more better chance to qualify for semi final.

I dont think this Australia is a good team for T20. Pakistan team is far better on paper as compared to Aus but  today their luck was not their. Newzealand and India will progress from this group.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 25, 2016, 06:43:37 PM

I dont think this Australia is a good team for T20. Pakistan team is far better on paper as compared to Aus but  today their luck was not their. Newzealand and India will progress from this group.
You might be right as home conditions will favor India. Now the group match between Indian and Australia will be a virtual quarter final to decide the semi finalist. If New Zealand lost to Bangladesh, then any team can get the first position on the point table.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 12:16:04 AM

Today got one good match between England vs Sri Lanka - in this match England must win to qualify for the semi's and they got a good opportunity to push SA down the table. If they lose today than second spot may be decided by net run rate. Hope they will perform better.

Another match is between Bangladesh and New Zealand - NZ mostly will win this match and they are doing much better in this world cup matches.
PaperTree

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 06:51:39 AM

Today got one good match between England vs Sri Lanka - in this match England must win to qualify for the semi's and they got a good opportunity to push SA down the table. If they lose today than second spot may be decided by net run rate. Hope they will perform better.

Another match is between Bangladesh and New Zealand - NZ mostly will win this match and they are doing much better in this world cup matches.

I think England will win . And according to me these are the teams that will qualify  for semifinals

group 1
WI ( already qualified)
England

Group 2

NZ
AUSTRALIA

crytoboost

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:16:42 AM

New Zealand looking very solid for its recent performance into this important event and there is no doubt it will beat Bangladesh easily but i have my bet on highest 6 overs total New Zealand @1.44.
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:18:34 AM

I think England will win . And according to me these are the teams that will qualify  for semifinals

group 1
WI ( already qualified)
England

Group 2

NZ
AUSTRALIA

I agree with all teams that you have picked, except Australia.
West Indies and New Zealand have already qualified.
England are expected to get through by beating Sri Lanka.
Australia have to overcome India to qualify.

fulgdenea

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 08:30:42 AM

New Zealand vs Bangladesh is not important for New Zealand because it is already qualify for next round but Bangladesh will do its best and try hard to win this match so that i think we can expect for something interesting into this match and i have my bet on Bangladesh on this match.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: