Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:57:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to buy?  (Read 126219 times)
doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 07:29:22 AM

I'd like to buy art and craft since I like to draw though there's so much things that I wanna buy that is in the option but for me not all the things you want is the thing that you need the most that's why I'm not buying all the things that I wanted to but just those things that I really needed in time. Bitcoin is not that easy to earn and it's precious since it's price is fluctuating and we all know that it will hit the high rates again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 05:39:29 PM

I would like to buy more useful things like gadgets or some nice things that you can use in your daily life.
Overall there are already some of this kind of gadgets for sale for bitcoin but still not a lot so I think its a good market.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 12:12:59 AM

I would like to buy more useful things like gadgets or some nice things that you can use in your daily life.
Overall there are already some of this kind of gadgets for sale for bitcoin but still not a lot so I think its a good market.

This is what I needed to and on my list but hopefully there are going to have online shops that are going to accept payment with bitcoin so that I can just order online and no hassle at all. No need to fall inline with the stores outside and have a ride. But I think this is going to happen nearly in the future. I love gadgets and if it helps me with my passion.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:30:53 AM

I also think that buying more gadgets is nice but on the other hand I think not a lot of people are interested in this these days.
They just buy it on aliexpress these days so that is the problem also..

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 02:55:05 AM

from that list, i want to buy Clothes but i think beside clothes i want to buy Shop/Business Supplies and DIY, because i think i can make some business supplies with that, and i can make more money in the end.

i hope that there is many available store online that will accept bitcoin as their payment so we can buy anything we want with bitcoin and make us easy to pay while we are not in front of our computer.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 05:43:09 AM

I think it's a good idea because it's easier if there are indeed pembelia gadgets through bitcoin, in my country no one has received purchase gadgets through bitcoin I hope in the future it could all happen
Digital_Lord

Activity: 1498
Merit: 502

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 09:42:26 AM

If I could do the groceries online and pay with the bitcoin it would be so awesome, we most likely are still far from it.
But on a day it will be possible people!
well. it will become possible one day yes. but when I don't know and no one know this.. it may takes few months or may take few years. .
good thing is it is started already. in some advanced countries. like USA, UK bitcoin is being used to pay for small things in some shops. which is a good thing  for bitcoin.

.TONUP..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
...JOIN NOW...
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:12:03 PM

With my bitcoin I would like to buy computer hardware I need new graphics cards and psu's but it's hard to find this for bitcoin.
Would also be lovely to be able to do groceries with bitcoin then i don't need to keep converting every time.
DavidoAlto

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:35:10 PM

I would like to buy some fishing gear, I fish a lot and I love carp fishing too so I would like to see rods and all kind of things of fishing gear.
It would be awesome and also very nice to have too.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 06:27:05 PM

Clothes, Lighting and electronics are the general ones purchased online against the btc.
Lokfar

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 01:50:02 AM

Clothes, Lighting and electronics are the general ones purchased online against the btc.

I agree, I would like to see clothes for sale because there are almost no clothes shops that are selling clothes for bitcoins these days.
Its in my eyes pretty ridiculous.
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 02:59:55 AM

I want to buy new laptop and desktop so that my brother is not going to keep on competing with me as I sit infront of my laptop.

Lol. It is really funny to hear but actually that is mostly the case in siblings Grin they always want to have better things from one another so that they can show off when they sit infront of them with their things.

Well I guess we have the same situation not just my brother as well as my mother and sister are fighting whenever I am in using my laptop too.

So when I have already enough money I am going to buy them for each of them even that is just going to be a notebook.

As long as that is no more quarrel here in my family that is going to be a good decision to buy for.

Vires in Numeris
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 03:45:57 AM

I agree, I would like to see clothes for sale because there are almost no clothes shops that are selling clothes for bitcoins these days.
Its in my eyes pretty ridiculous.

I also hope like it could buy clothes, watches and various types of clothing using bitcoin but somehow when there will be stores that accept bitcoin
Chrismeister

Activity: 465

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:50:32 AM

If i had allt of bitcoins i dont think would buy such a stupid things with it because it is worth allot of money and than buying such a stuypid things is not what you mean to do with bitcoins!!
Lokfar

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:32:26 AM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Wrapping Paper and Cards
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery
- E-Cigarettes (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Lighters (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Smoking Accessories (will require customer to provide valid ID)

Thanks,
James.
I dont think it is really cool to buy this with your bitcoins do you know why i dont want to buy this bullshit because bitcoins are not here for that you need to make money with it.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 03:56:12 PM

I dont think it is really cool to buy this with your bitcoins do you know why i dont want to buy this bullshit because bitcoins are not here for that you need to make money with it.

Not everyone uses bitcoin as an investment or not everyone has the same thinking like you, maybe you think you wont spend your bitcoin but will invest them and let them grow but maybe someone else thinks he will keep earning and spending his coins on the other side, so not everyone perspective can be same for something.
Altcoinsupporter

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:32:20 PM

I would like to buy some more useful things for my daily life, something like a lighter shop would be nice and a food store or something where you can order food would be nice.
wibuindon

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:46:54 PM

I just want to buy gtx 1080 to upgrade my old vga card, so it would be nice to buy it with the bitcoin  Cheesy
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:54:03 AM

With bitcoin I would like to buy a car or atleast car parts. Alot of people have cars as their lifestyle and hobby.
I need parts for my project car and buying it with bitcoin would give me some sort of satisfaction that fiat doesn't haha.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:36:20 PM

With bitcoin I would like to buy a car or atleast car parts. Alot of people have cars as their lifestyle and hobby.
I need parts for my project car and buying it with bitcoin would give me some sort of satisfaction that fiat doesn't haha.

It would be nice to buy some car parts because with that you can make some nice money and I think that it also would be nice to buy it with the bitcoin.
Almost everyone has a car so that is also good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: