Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:42:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to buy?  (Read 126214 times)
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 03:09:37 AM

I want to buy games, clothes, cases, phones, new laptop, consoles, and other things.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 08:25:07 AM

I want to buy games, clothes, cases, phones, new laptop, consoles, and other things.
That is possible to buy that things using bitcoin, just give more time and effort to collect more bitcoin and save it then if you already have enough money in bitcoin then spend it to buy that you want.
Me i just want to buy materials to finished the ongoing construction of my mini house, then after i want to build a small business using my bitcoin as capital.
bitbob82

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 12:23:23 PM

That is possible to buy that things using bitcoin, just give more time and effort to collect more bitcoin and save it then if you already have enough money in bitcoin then spend it to buy that you want.
Me i just want to buy materials to finished the ongoing construction of my mini house, then after i want to build a small business using my bitcoin as capital.
if you are struggling hard you make more bitcoin using different source and can then fulfill your all wishes you want. to me when i want only depending on my day job it was not possible for me to fulfill my all wishes but now bitcoin really make it possible for me.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:28:35 PM

MY OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Inflatable Toys
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products

i hope any stores in my country who accept bitcoin as the payment and sell all kind these products soon

I would choose clothes and toys why i choose clothes because i want to give them to beggar and poor which is better need that clothes and toys for those children who live in streets because of their family leave them
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:19:54 PM

If I have more btc I would like to buy clothes were I can purchase with bitcoin. Also I would like to buy plane ticket thru bitcoin because I love to travel anywhere.
But currently I am not going to buy anything using bitcoin, I am trying to hold my bitcoin for the price increase because more chances are that the price of bitcoin will increase in next few days.

It is expected that the price of bitcoin will cross $3000 next day or two and even after that it will proceed to increase more, therefore I am not going to spend my bitcoin anywhere but will hold it tell the price increase more .
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:14:08 PM

If I have more btc I would like to buy clothes were I can purchase with bitcoin. Also I would like to buy plane ticket thru bitcoin because I love to travel anywhere.
But currently I am not going to buy anything using bitcoin, I am trying to hold my bitcoin for the price increase because more chances are that the price of bitcoin will increase in next few days.

It is expected that the price of bitcoin will cross $3000 next day or two and even after that it will proceed to increase more, therefore I am not going to spend my bitcoin anywhere but will hold it tell the price increase more .

Holding is good option but if we do that more miners will increase the fee for the transaction due to lacking of mining bitcoin. If possible simply invest on any platform which gives decent income with the amount you have.
Example you can invest of trading bitcoin, evaluation will makile mining more and you can amount with the you are getting in the trades.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:41:56 PM

I heard Japan airline is accepting btc for travel bookings. As they legalize bitcoin in their country. Hope many countries will be soon implementing this kind of transaction. For we can travel all over the world using our btc.

And yeah I also wanna buy using my btc some properties like real estate and some small business. Like a real time investment.
Worst things comes, we always have a back up.

Yes that is right, they have announced and may be planning for it, I think very soon they will start facilitating people for buying tickets using online.

It will be really too much appreciable and hope that very soon other countries will also follow time and will very soon turn bitcoin as legal currency, and hope that very soon we are going to hear so many other good news about bitcoin which will defiantly increase the popularity of bitcoin too much.
WallSinger

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 06:46:30 PM

I would like to buy the fly for my holidays   Grin

Jacob211

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

I would like to buy CS:GO on steam. Could you tell me how much does it cost?

Thank Wink
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 04:54:38 PM

I just want to buy a land using bitcoin, because land was an asset that cannot depreciate, instead it was a long term investment. And the value of land were become more expensive when the time come past.
To buy a plot or house it need a lot of money, so its mean that you are earning a good amount of money from bitcoin, may be you are engage in trading altcoin or you have invested a good amount of your assets in bitcoin for a long time and now you have increased your payment more than for 5 times.

Because there is no such other good way of making a good amount of money except trading or having good chance in gambling.
danipay

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 06:04:12 PM

I rather choose to the following things:
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Jewellery
but most i choose is Shop/Business Supplies because
i think btc earning can support my work effort in the real world is most important.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:06:34 AM

I want to buy a house. For my family. From now on the result of bitcoin I get for savings. If you have already reached 10 btc I will sell it and will buy a house

This is my dream since ever and I want to buy not just an house but also I want to buy clothes and my very own car. And 10 bitcoin is already too big fpr us who earns small and this will take time and its not going to be an easy thing to achieve these goals but anyway I know we will make it.
I recently exchange my car with new model using the income that I got from investing in bitcoin and  trading altcoin.
If you have good experience in trading you can also make good profit and can fulfill your dream. You need to be patient, having well power and most important is to have good experience in trading altcoin then there is no reason which can stop you from fulfilling your needs.
btctousd81

Activity: 434
Merit: 270

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 04:33:09 PM

offcourse i would buy
Jewellery with btc. no trail.

Itachi212

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:53:49 PM

I would like to buy CS:GO on steam. Could you tell me how much does it cost?

Thank Wink

Bitcoin is accepted on Steam so you can buy yourself easily but if you wanna get CSGO with the cheaper price you should buy it from some steam game store Wink
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 12:58:36 AM

It would be great if I could buy laptop using bitcoins as my laptop has become outdated now and it keeps on hanging every now and then but still I am using it as I want to save my bitcoins for future but buying a good laptop is also an investment and if I have a good laptop then it will help in earning bitcoins in best way.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

I just want to buy new tablet because my old one was damage due to my baby, fall down my tablet in the floor and I think by the help of bitcoin I was buy a new one. Also the price of bitcoin in the market was good that's why I think I can provide it.
Mikellev

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:10:33 AM

Well, I'm not seeing food on there so I guess at this point I would say Games and Puzzles, Bags, and Water. I would definitely put down food if that were an option. I guess it's just excluded because there are already many options available (but not enough!)
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 01:14:25 PM

First time I would like to buy lots of jewelery with bitcoin , but actually I didn t find a legit jewelery store . I think most of them are fake and made in china
I think jewelery is a good investment with bitcoin , gold and silver are very searched by lot of people

Second I would like to buy food from restaurants , for example i dont feel free in safe to keep cash in my pocket or paying wirh credit card . I feel always someone is following me and trying to steal my money . I would like that in my city will exist restaurants who accepts btc as payment method

Third i like that steam platform added bitcoin as payment method so i can buy tons of games from store . I already bought 120 games on steam with bitcoin

4th i would like to buy animals with bitcoin , perrots , cats , , dogs etc
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 06:51:30 PM

First time I would like to buy lots of jewelery with bitcoin , but actually I didn t find a legit jewelery store . I think most of them are fake and made in china
I think jewelery is a good investment with bitcoin , gold and silver are very searched by lot of people

Second I would like to buy food from restaurants , for example i dont feel free in safe to keep cash in my pocket or paying wirh credit card . I feel always someone is following me and trying to steal my money . I would like that in my city will exist restaurants who accepts btc as payment method

Third i like that steam platform added bitcoin as payment method so i can buy tons of games from store . I already bought 120 games on steam with bitcoin

4th i would like to buy animals with bitcoin , perrots , cats , , dogs etc

Store/Shop owners are losing a lot of money because they don't adopt Bitcoin fast. There are some people like you, looking for buying stuff for Bitcoin, but the sellers don't accept it. From your list only Steam did it, and I'm sure they don't have any regrets about adopting BTC as payment method, it's smart to give buyers different options of payment, it helps to bring more customers to the store/shop.

About the pets, only possible to buy if you find someone on your city accepting BTC as payment, otherwise the poor animals must travel via post office.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Arindava

Activity: 361
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:30:45 PM

I'd love to change my laptop for, so it can be easier in doing my job,
Hope that power soon come true..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: