Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:40:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to buy?  (Read 126219 times)
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:21:10 PM

Many things I want to buy with bitcoin, from gadgets, musical instruments to electronics like LCD TVs, Home theaters and so on. I like use bitcoin to online shopping because very easy to pay.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erep

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 02:29:56 PM

The problem with physical items to be sold through online is that you have to maintain a proper packing and should do timely delivery. So I would sell digital goods in return for crypto currencies but as a customer I would love to buy electronics and goods online where I can pay through Bitcoins.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:41:25 PM

The problem with physical items to be sold through online is that you have to maintain a proper packing and should do timely delivery. So I would sell digital goods in return for crypto currencies but as a customer I would love to buy electronics and goods online where I can pay through Bitcoins.
So far I did spend my bitcoins for buying digital goods as delivery to my location from world wide had faced many difficulties and after few stories heard from my friends I decided not to go for physical delivery any more. I have bought antivirus/games/softwares for myself and for my friends and colleagues with bitcoin payments and earned some commissions in fiats too. I am not just buying but I am doing business with buying for bitcoins.
Matcuda

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:29:06 PM

I have not yet earned enough money, But until now, I have a desire to buy sports equipment, a good watch and a sports suit. I'm a little turned on the sport and that's why I'm most interested in these purchases.

Emworks

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:25:05 AM

I would probably purchase some digital course, books  and software that could help me multiply my earnings on bitcoin..investing to learn more is an edge ,it could save me a lot time and effort..like they said use your money to build and create more money.from there once i have enough, i can buy the things i want and provide the necessary needs for my loveones.

L00n3y

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:15:15 PM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

Don't make LQ posts, only ones telling me what you would want.

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Wrapping Paper and Cards
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery
- E-Cigarettes (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Lighters (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Smoking Accessories (will require customer to provide valid ID)

Thanks,
James.

clothes
outdoor equipment
bags
jewelry

i would like this things to buy using my btc. Because these things makes me happy and satisfies me.

When it cones to jewelry I would like to buy a lot of gold. About a 10 ounce gold will do because it is one of the best investment in the world. Its material value is unparalleled and there's a humor that gold will be on of the former next old great currency again when paper money lose its value.
Outdoor equipment especially sports equipment is pretty good too because I'm planning when Im going to make a house is that there is a sports area where everyone can play basic games like volleyball, badminton, basketball.
It is not included but I would like to buy some collectors item too like michael Jordan's signature jersey or some antic script of book or some old age items because they're value is growing through time too.
It is not included but Im going to build some high end PC when i have a lot of cash, because its one of my goals and a good gaming chair. Grin
africa34

Activity: 476

PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:53:22 PM

there is a lot of  thing are not in your list , i hope to buy Everything with bitcoin I think we can buy soon .

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▄▀███████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████▀██▀▄▀██▀██████▄
▄███▀▄▀██▄▀███▀▄██▀▄▀███▄
█████▄██▄███▄▀▄███▄██▄█████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▀██▀▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▀▀▀▀▄██▄▀▀▀▀██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███▄▄▄█████▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
▀████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
♦  LIVE SLOTS
♦  ROULETTE
♦  MANY MORE
[ BTC ] bitcoin ACCEPTED
█████████▄▄▄███▄▄
█████▄██████████▄
███▄██████████████
▄████▀▄▄▄█▀▄▄▄██
███████▄██████
▀▀▀███▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
██████▀▀████████▀
█████████▀▀████▀
CURACAO
LICENSED
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:23:35 AM

There are so many things that I really want to buy, the things that I need and I want. But, as a new trader and doesn't earn that much, i think i need to research first how to earn more to get and achieve all the things that i wanted to have.

For me to continue work and do a lot of hardwork. I net to set some goals. And the following are the things in my mind that i need to achieve soon.  Wink  Grin

1. House & lot
2. Car
3. Motorcycle

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Bone Collector

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:15:36 AM

I like buying stuffs like electronic gadgets such as mobile phone and watches, I love them online but my favorite online don't accept bitcoin as payment. Hopefully more retailers will open to adopt bitcoin as alternative payment method that would make their sales high for sure.
maryanti

Activity: 500

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:03:54 PM

I just love clothes, and I will buy using BTC.

masterwakokok7

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 12:27:50 PM

If I do have enough Bitcoins in me (extra), I would probably buy some:

- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles

If outdoor equipment/toys includes Mountain/Road Bikes, Hiking equipment and basketball stuff then I would probably bought it. Since, I'm into outdoor activities such as Hiking and Mountain Climbing, biking especially road biking though I also wanted to try trail biking (but I'm too afraid) and not but not the least my first sport I ever love basketball. Also, Games and Puzzles. Since, Me and my friends love to play puzzle/board games. If ever I bought some of the games we play, We wouldn't spend money to go to a place that offers such kind of services and just stay at our home and play for free.

Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 02:46:11 PM

I would like to buy many things in this list bad sadly currently I cannot buy any thing in my country and if I order from other country its going to be very high price for me which is not good idea
Well, I would like to buy many things like altcoin and hold it for a long time because I know that the price of any coin will increase in the near future and it will help me to make a good profit. In addition to that, I also want to buy a new house for my family and everything that they need in their daily life. However, the first that I would like to buy is altcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
blackmagician

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:32:27 PM

Well i will buy the needed things in our house,  like beds ,bedsheets ,pillows, wallpapers requested by my wife.
And toys for my son, and for me i like to buy handy tools.

Peashooter

Activity: 868
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:47:45 PM

I would like to buy more daily stuff that everyone use, I think that will blow a whole in the market.
If you got something that is needed everyday and by everyone, this can be tech at this point because everything is getting digital.
Well, I think I would buy the things that I need in my daily life like foods, drinks and clothes. In addition to that, I also want to buy some video games in the online market. I think buying some altcoin will help to gain more profit and I will hold it for a long time. Lastly, I think it’s better to save than buying some stuff that you didn’t really need.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 09:06:01 PM

I would like to buy more daily stuff that everyone use, I think that will blow a whole in the market.
If you got something that is needed everyday and by everyone, this can be tech at this point because everything is getting digital.
Well, I think I would buy the things that I need in my daily life like foods, drinks and clothes. In addition to that, I also want to buy some video games in the online market. I think buying some altcoin will help to gain more profit and I will hold it for a long time. Lastly, I think it’s better to save than buying some stuff that you didn’t really need.
I'm a little surprised at why, but users also rush to spend their Bitcoin on some trinkets. The fact is that we understand when Bitcoin can bring the maximum profit and this in the near future, When it is necessary to wait a little longer. Perhaps it is possible to trade on the exchange and receive some income from the difference in currencies, that's the money you can spend on anything.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 02:39:17 AM

I would like to buy everything with bitcoins that I am buying at a moment with fiat and if that happens just imagine where the price of bitcoin would land in future as if bitcoin is widely accepted then it will draw attention of people who are still not aware about it.
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:27:00 PM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

Don't make LQ posts, only ones telling me what you would want.

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Wrapping Paper and Cards
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery
- E-Cigarettes (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Lighters (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Smoking Accessories (will require customer to provide valid ID)

Thanks,
James.

I want to buy lot of things but for now I really really like to buy a cellphone. Even though it is not brand new as long as it is still functioning well its very okey for me.
        Since android enter the market then the technology is growing so fast and the cellphone camera's are getting a clearer capture front and back i started dreaming to have that kind of cellphone. But my mom does not have budget for that. Now that i am earning, I will save money that will be alloted for my future high technology cellphone. It is also okey if it is not latest or most popular what important is the camera for clear shoot. Yes I love taking pictures. I want to capture clearly every moment.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:30:23 PM

I want that liquor bar in my area starts accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and I don't have any plan to buy something big with bitcoins as I don't have too many bitcoins but I would be really happy if I can spend them on my daily needs.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 03:02:03 PM

I want that liquor bar in my area starts accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment and I don't have any plan to buy something big with bitcoins as I don't have too many bitcoins but I would be really happy if I can spend them on my daily needs.
in fact in current time i to not want to buy anything, but want to continue holding my bitcoins for the price increase, because i am sure that bitcoin investment can give me a good profit after some time.
marseille

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:18:39 PM

in fact in current time i to not want to buy anything, but want to continue holding my bitcoins for the price increase, because i am sure that bitcoin investment can give me a good profit after some time.

Yeah its not wise to spend bitcoins at a moment as price can go more higher in future and that would be the right time to spend bitcoins as of now price is good but not the best to spend them on useless things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: