Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:47:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to buy?  (Read 126219 times)
Mynameisange

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

First Trading Ecosystem

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 05:48:23 AM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

Don't make LQ posts, only ones telling me what you would want.

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Wrapping Paper and Cards
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery
- E-Cigarettes (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Lighters (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Smoking Accessories (will require customer to provide valid ID)

Thanks,
James.

Not just buying items but also paying for services as well
1. Insurance either life, security, health
2. Repair services like automotives and household
3. Telecomunication bills
4. Hote land resort accomodation

TWITTER ◢                    ☆✩✩✩✩ FTEC ☆✩✩✩✩                      ◢ WHITEPAPER         24
   WEBSITE                  First Trading Ecosystem                    MEDIUM               April    
TELEGRAM                 For Traders By Traders                    FACEBOOK         Public Sale     

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:16:21 AM

I just like buying designers shoes and shirts, I will also like to buy posh cars if the opportunity comes, in fact there are so many things to buy, of course human wants is unlimited, but when the opportunity present itself I will surely utilized it judiciously.
Bitcoin  earned has been very helpful it has enable me to buy so many stuffs that I could not afford to buy with my monthly salary.
That’s pretty nice if bitcoin has changed your life so much and now you are enjoying all that was just in your imaginations. Bitcoin is that’s why appreciated all over the world because they have changed lives of masses. Many people are now living their desired lives just because of bitcoin. I think we should keep on buying as bitcoin as we can because they are continuously increasing in price.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:32:28 AM

for now I am saving money to buy a motorcycle and make a house, my target next year all that has been achieved. only those two are not yet bought from bitcoin.
Do you know what they say about the patient dog? It eats the fattest bone. Sure, that may be your target and I don’t know if you are planning to use most of the bitcoin that you have to achieve that but have you considered the fact that the little bitcoin you have today may actually end up buying you a lamborghinni ? Well, I am just trying to help you consider your options, wouldn't want to pry. Grin
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:22:32 PM

I would like too buy all item and groceries,gadget, pay bills with bitcoin im so happy when the bitcoin is accept to the malls and public markets life has just so easy about that.
WOW! Have the amazing plane with the bitcoin I like to buy the thing the things I want like the car the house and the things that all the people needs to get. The price of the bitcoin is very high and a lot od the people will buy the domestic things and the all office things we want to buy. Car and the house is easy to buy only if you have the high amount of money is with you.
omegarockz96

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 06:32:53 PM

Sports equipment would be nice, some kind of food delivery service would be revolutionary imo
Leonbtc

Activity: 266
Merit: 190

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:02:36 AM

I would like to buy the deep Smiley BTFD

mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:31:10 AM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery

Thanks,
James.

I think many online stores that accept BTC. I like to buy clothes, outside toys, games and puzzles, outdoor products, water, picture/photo frames, party supplies. Among these is my first choice clothes then my choice games and puzzles. because i like play game.

Are they sending clothes perfectly to desired address specified country or they shifting to only to their local countries. Now a days there are many stores opened and accepting Bitcoin as payment method.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:04:08 AM

I would like to buy more daily stuff that everyone use, I think that will blow a whole in the market.
If you got something that is needed everyday and by everyone, this can be tech at this point because everything is getting digital.
I like to buy some jewelries and gold atleast its value is not depreciated even time passed by for a long decades.I like to buy some assets like land and any property that has a high value and I also want to buy some stuff for my kids and their daily needs.
Honestly, I am really looking forward to the time when bitcoin will be so easy for micro transactions and would have become adopted by most merchants worldwide, and then we can walk up to any store to purchase groceries or anything we like. A time like that is surely going to come but we don't know how fast it is going to be. The most important thing anyway is to see the community keep growing.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:01:13 AM

for now I am saving money to buy a motorcycle and make a house, my target next year all that has been achieved. only those two are not yet bought from bitcoin.
You can buy a lot more things than just a motor bike or even a house. In my opinion, you should delay your plan of buying and keep on creating more opportunities for making more money. This will help you in buying kore things and in fact better things than you are just planning to buy. I will no doubt prefer to buy bitcoins and that too as many as I can.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:21:00 AM

You can buy a lot more things than just a motor bike or even a house. In my opinion, you should delay your plan of buying and keep on creating more opportunities for making more money. This will help you in buying kore things and in fact better things than you are just planning to buy. I will no doubt prefer to buy bitcoins and that too as many as I can.

You buy bitcoin and save it will help to future growth. Bitcoin prices it change day by day so it use full to buy or sell bitcoin you know the prices before buy. you will buy check the prices is low it give more opportunity. So bitcoin growth in future. it will give more confidant for your self. Sell the high you will get profit.   
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

Delaying the plan of buying thee things which are not that much necessary is a very good thing to do. But I believe if you are in need of something and that need is genuine one, then you can go for buying of that thing. Otherwise, like you said you can wait for some more time so that you can get lot more profit which can help you in buying many more things.
Mamun74

Activity: 1358
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:07:40 AM

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery

Thanks,
James.

My option :
-clothes
-water
-gum
-game
Lucas 666

Activity: 50
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 11:53:44 AM

i only Keep holding and not use my btc to buy any things only when price be more 10,000$ can sell half and buy house
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

if i earn bitcoin .I can buy books over the world,airplane tickets,Clothes, Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.).
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:48:21 AM

I hope that I can buy everything with Bitcoin later. That will be so good. And that more people will use it. That will be also good. But you never know what will happen.
But it will be good for Bitcoin if we can buy many things with Bitcoin, so Bitcoin will be more used and more popular.
using bitcoin is currently very extraordinary progress rapidly, if bitcoin is made as a means of buying and selling it may happen. because it is safer and more comfortable because it is getting more and more popular and popular.bitcoin greatly helps human change to be better and become sufficiency.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
naitik01

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 01:58:37 AM

if i am able to earn bitcoin . i can buy Games, Puzzles and Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.).
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:51:22 PM

You have the long list of the things to buy, people who are having the bitcoin are now aware of the profit from the bitcoin. The more one will invest and the more he will gain. I have a long list just like you because it is very easy to buy the things from the bitcoin because the use of the bitcoin si now very common through the online bitcoin payment. I want to buy my house and the car and the all domestic things without going out from my home.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 10:01:01 PM

You have the long list of the things to buy, people who are having the bitcoin are now aware of the profit from the bitcoin. The more one will invest and the more he will gain. I have a long list just like you because it is very easy to buy the things from the bitcoin because the use of the bitcoin si now very common through the online bitcoin payment. I want to buy my house and the car and the all domestic things without going out from my home.
The fact of the matter is that all these things can be obtained and bought with the help of the Internet under other conditions. Of course, if there is a need for the amount of crypto currency, then there is even the possibility, it seems to me that this should be used as an investment as a means of payment.
wahb

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:53:14 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 01:48:51 AM by wahb

if i earn bitcoin .I can buy books over the world,airplane tickets,Clothes, Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.).
I want to use bitcoin as for buying daily items. But in fact the increasing transaction fee is a big issue. Because some time we buy something and pay transaction fee more than the price of the atom which we are going to buy. I think that this issue should be solved as soon as popular.
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:22:48 AM

Well i just want to buy for my btc a clothes a pet supplies /product. And party supplies through the online bitcoin payment.
But i just want to hold my btc because bitcoin prices change day by day 
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: