Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would you like to buy?  (Read 126219 times)
jwuanah

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:54:30 AM

All of that. Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 02:07:55 AM

All of that. Smiley
I also want to buy all the things because all the people are having the bitcoin and the importance of the bitcoin is now common everywhere so I hold he bitcoin and wait till all the people will start buying the things with the bitcoin and then the buying things will be more easy than to hold the bitcoin and the worth of the bitcoin will be more than double so I like the bitcoin for the high profit and the long income.
BCTBF

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:45:39 AM

There are a lot of things I want to buy, but after I think about it further, I decided to save my bitcoin, because I believe the bitcoin price will increase even higher, so it's better to keep it and after getting a very good profit from bitcoin, then I can buy an item I want easily.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:40:46 PM

There are a lot of things I want to buy, but after I think about it further, I decided to save my bitcoin, because I believe the bitcoin price will increase even higher, so it's better to keep it and after getting a very good profit from bitcoin, then I can buy an item I want easily.
of course, today there are very huge needs for every person and many things you want to buy with the help of the crypto currency that is available in our wallets. Just think about how much these coins will be worth after some time. I really do not want to spend my crypto currency for today, because the price increase will give me more opportunities until about six months later or even this. And what I would like to buy, then I have the same desires as the majority of users. I'm buying a house or a car, And maybe both.
ninch

Activity: 198
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:37:31 PM

i love gadget so i will buy gadget
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:36:24 AM

My dream is to buy a car with my bitcoins but right now I don't have that higher volume of coins in my wallet so I am trying to earn as much as possible and save it for future as I am sure price will skyrocket in future and even will smaller amount of bitcoins I would be able to fulfill my dream of buying a car.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Maian

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:33:39 PM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

Don't make LQ posts, only ones telling me what you would want.

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Wrapping Paper and Cards
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery
- E-Cigarettes (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Lighters (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Smoking Accessories (will require customer to provide valid ID)

Thanks,
James.
I will buy house and lot, vihecle for my mother and father, business to my brother and sisters, so they will not be in difficulty everyday, i will also buy my own house and lot for my future soon ang i will work veryhard to accumulate for a day i will have a hard time.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:57:24 PM

I am pissed off my laptop so next month I am planning to buy a brand new laptop with the income that I have earned from bitcoins and no doubt that I won't be able to spend my bitcoins directly for buying a laptop as I will have to sell my bitcoins and convert it to fiat but that's not a big issue for me so with an good laptop I will increase my productivity in earning bitcoins so basically its an investment for me.
a.north

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:29:59 AM

Daily stuff: groceries and bills, gasoline etc.

Guess I'm pretty boring  Cool
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:49:57 AM

I would like to buy computers because this is a very useful so that it helps you to do research or explore on internet. For me this is the important thing especially today that most everyone needs this, because if we have computer we get some information on internet and many uses like we can do business online, shopping and payments on online transactions, and for investment. But i think its better to keep bitcoin so that in the future we have already savings and your money will earn profit.
Sadikrx

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 05:59:55 AM

currently my dream is just to buy a ultrabooks  Cool
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:08:55 PM

Title says it all, what out of the following would you like to buy the most with BTC?

Don't make LQ posts, only ones telling me what you would want.

OPTIONS:
- Clothes
- Outdoor Equipment (e.g. footballs, bike pumps etc.)
- Outside Toys
- Games and Puzzles
- Soft and Cuddly Toys
- Inflatable Toys
- Art and Craft
- Paper and Card
- Office Stationary
- Glues and Sellotape etc.
- Shop/Business Supplies
- Outdoor Products
- Pet Supplies/Products
- Water
- Gum
- Bags
- Lighting
- DIY
- Candles
- Wrapping Paper and Cards
- Picture/Photo Frames
- Party Supplies
- Jewellery
- E-Cigarettes (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Lighters (will require customer to provide valid ID)
- Smoking Accessories (will require customer to provide valid ID)

Thanks,
James.
I will buy house and lot, vihecle for my mother and father, business to my brother and sisters, so they will not be in difficulty everyday, i will also buy my own house and lot for my future soon ang i will work veryhard to accumulate for a day i will have a hard time.
This is good because it is quite possible a lot of the people are making money from the bitcoin and the income of the bitcoin is very high to give the profit and the bitcoin is the type of the currency in which the value of eh bitcoin will be more than double, so if I am having the profit I want to buy the house and the car as well, the amount of the bitcoin is more than double to have the high income.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:11:36 PM

Human wants are limited and same goes with everyone when it comes to shopping as there are many things that we want to buy if we have money but sometimes we cannot buy as our budget doesn't allow us but bitcoin has helped us to get rid of financial crunches that we had in the past so if I have enough bitcoins then won't hesitate in buying anything that I want.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
wahb

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:27:32 PM

I would like to buy computers because this is a very useful so that it helps you to do research or explore on internet. For me this is the important thing especially today that most everyone needs this, because if we have computer we get some information on internet and many uses like we can do business online, shopping and payments on online transactions, and for investment. But i think its better to keep bitcoin so that in the future we have already savings and your money will earn profit.
I also have too much wishes and dreams but i think it is yet not the time to fulfill, in present time we need to trade bitcoin only and get benefit from it. i am sure that the bitcoin price will continue increasing for along time therefore i think that it will be a good option to buy bitcoin and then hod it for long time, because long term investment is more profitable and secure that short term investment.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:17:39 AM

I also have too much wishes and dreams but i think it is yet not the time to fulfill, in present time we need to trade bitcoin only and get benefit from it. i am sure that the bitcoin price will continue increasing for along time therefore i think that it will be a good option to buy bitcoin and then hod it for long time, because long term investment is more profitable and secure that short term investment.

People are not willing to spend their bitcoins for buying anything and instead they will hold it for a long term to get more value in future as if they want to buy anything they can easily get it with fiat and keep their bitcoins intact in their wallet for future.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:19:11 AM

What I want to buy I cannot find in this list. I want an apartment. It is the most necessary thing for me and I am doing  all my best to get it.
But answering the question of the topic I mention: clothes and gold.
suzukiy

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:46:06 AM

many of which I have not bought from the work of bitcoin, because sekarabng I focus for trading altcoin and bitcoin, I hope the results of my trading to make a home.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

Alot of things on my mind having discover that newegg accept BTC as payment processor, i have been tempted so many times to buy from them. I will like to buy microsoft surface pro, Iphone and my lovely plaid shirt from them with BTC. I like watch too. a Rolex will do. unfortunately these are not in the list you provided
Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:55:59 PM

Wanted to buy clothes for me and for my family.Games and puzzles for mt children.So that they have something to play with.And if given the chance wanted to buy some gadgets also for myself.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:07:38 PM

Human wants are limited and same goes with everyone when it comes to shopping as there are many things that we want to buy if we have money but sometimes we cannot buy as our budget doesn't allow us but bitcoin has helped us to get rid of financial crunches that we had in the past so if I have enough bitcoins then won't hesitate in buying anything that I want.
Better for you, isn’t? Bitcoin have made everything very easy for you to deal with. When you are making finances and you want to buy anything. You don’t hesitate. But this was not the situation when you are not related to bitcoin. I am one of the living case, now I don’t want to make my wishes keeping housing in my heart. No, when it comes, I just buy anything I want. I am happy.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: