Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:12:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Douglus should remove cryptodevil from DT due to conflict of interest  (Read 8989 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2016, 12:23:40 PM

I also actively participate in defending civil liberties which is why I don't take it kindly when some anonymous cyberbully tries to censor my speech.

Your speech is not being censored. Freedom of speech is a two way street though. As a defender of civil liberties you must be surely aware of that.

Other than the negative trust rating I've had no comments from cryptodevil which makes my belief that he is a cyber-bullying zealot that has no respect for free speech and won't accept he makes mistakes.

Have you asked cryptodevil to provide any comments? And again with the free speech. You should really look that up.

The fact that he uses a sockpuppet (Which I've provided proof of)  yet accuses me of using one is rather ironic. I have never used any other username on this forum. Some people hold others to higher standards than they have for themselves.

You have not provided any proof of cryptodevil using a sockpuppet. You provided a reference link to someone's post saying so. That doesn't make it true. That just reinforces your image as a typical noob ignoramus who rides in here on a high horse to teach everyone a lesson in "free speech". You're failing miserably so far, must try harder.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:01:22 PM

Have you asked cryptodevil to provide any comments?
Not in so many words, no.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

You're a bunch of idiots. I'm not a Leocoin shill. I even stated in my first post that I wouldn't invest in them. Obviously there is no interest in discussion on this forum. What the fuck does my trust rating have to do with discussion.  This forum has has about as much credibility as Leocoin - very little.

If you had any smarts you would have noticed the sarcasm and fucking great big chart in my first post that has massive exchange pump by leocoin on the exchange.

Go play with yourself because obviously anyone with another opinion is not welcome here. I'm deleting my account asshole.

More of a rage-quit tantrum, tbh.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 06:39:12 PM

I have reported cryptodevil to the bitcointalk admin for abusing the trust rating system. We will see if anything happens.

Nothing will happen.  Trust system is unmoderated.  That's been said many many times.  People receive all kinds of nonsense feedback on here all the time.  Theymos (admin) has said many times that if someone is continuously giving out low quality feedback, the result will be that people will remove that person from their trust lists.  It's not supposed to be centrally managed, it's supposed to be an organic network of feedback and trusted-feedback.

I know plenty of people on here that I have actually traded with and that know me in real life so i can probably fix the feedback that way.

This is probably your best bet.  If you actually have positive feedback from other people, then people will have to take cryptodevil's assessment with a grain of salt.  In any case, just don't worry about it.  Go forward and stand on your principles and let time shake it out.  I know absolutely nothing about this MLM thing you guys are arguing about, but from what I can tell, you wish to defend the concept.  Well, just defend it and go forward.  The negative feedback from cryptodevil doesn't affect your stance, I take it, so you guys have said what you wanted to about each other and that's that.  Right?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 02:01:50 AM

Your speech is not being censored. Freedom of speech is a two way street though. As a defender of civil liberties you must be surely aware of that.

Using means other than discussion is an attempt to censor.

What a ridiculous statement. I could LOL at your delusions and not engage in any discussion and that would not mean I'm censoring. I can also distrust you for anything in your behavior that I consider untrustworthy and that still wouldn't mean censoring. None of it prevents you from exercising your freedom of speech. You should really look up the meaning of the word you're throwing around with such ease. Or go live in DPRK for a couple of months or something.

Have you asked cryptodevil to provide any comments? And again with the free speech. You should really look that up.

I received no emails from cryptodevil prior or after. I would have thought some communication prior to posing negative feedback would have resolved it quite easily.

Since you don't seem to own a time machine that solution is not going to work. Do you still want an amicable resolution? You're not doing too well in that direction.

You have not provided any proof of cryptodevil using a sockpuppet. You provided a reference link to someone's post saying so. That doesn't make it true.

Quite a senior member that made the accusation. Are you saying it is untrue ? I'd bet money on it that it is true.
Cryptodevil has also not defended the accusation or provided any proof otherwise.

"Senior member" means fuck all here. You said you have proof. Do you or do you not?

For cryptodevil it would be impossible to prove a negative of this kind. Such an esteemed noob scholar should know that. So you might as well shift your focus from deepening your hole onto something more productive.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2016, 02:30:51 AM

What a ridiculous statement. I could LOL at your delusions and not engage in any discussion and that would not mean I'm censoring. I can also distrust you for anything in your behavior that I consider untrustworthy and that still wouldn't mean censoring.

LOL - Perhaps you should read what cryptodevil has publicly stated about giving negative trust to others and how to get it removed.

Blackmail for censorship.

"Senior member" means fuck all here. You said you have proof. Do you or do you not?

For cryptodevil it would be impossible to prove a negative of this kind. Such an esteemed noob scholar should know that. So you might as well shift your focus from deepening your hole onto something more productive.

Are you SERIOUSLY SAYING that you don't believe that cryptodevil is someones alt ? (aka sock puppet)

Cryptodevil hasn't even denied it.

Ok, God knows I tried. Whatever language this is I can't speak it, sorry.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 02:34:33 AM

What a ridiculous statement. I could LOL at your delusions and not engage in any discussion and that would not mean I'm censoring. I can also distrust you for anything in your behavior that I consider untrustworthy and that still wouldn't mean censoring.

LOL - Perhaps you should read what cryptodevil has publicly stated about giving negative trust to others and how to get it removed.

Blackmail for censorship.

Are you SERIOUSLY SAYING that you don't believe that cryptodevil is someones alt ? (aka sock puppet)

Cryptodevil hasn't even denied it.

Ok, God knows I tried. Whatever language this is I can't speak it, sorry.

My god. I avoid meta for a few days and this is what's going on? FFS, elv, heed the advice given, otherwise you will be painted red here forever. LOL @ how this thread turned into something completely different than the OP topic. Shouldn't this get split to a new thread?   Huh

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
MyBTT

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:22:12 AM

Solution to the problem:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust

Just enter

~cryptodevil

and whoever else you want to exclude

End of problem

This removes the problem for you. However trust is meant for other people to see, and you ignoring a guy won't make them see anything different.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 01:01:54 PM

Just strawmen and deflection - no denial that he uses sock puppets.

Are you off your meds or just another social incompetent on the autism spectrum?

If you actually bothered reading a few posts below the arbitrary claim you link to in your untrusted feedback rating you would see I have already denied being an alt or employing sock-puppetry.

I actually have some evidence that you are someone's alt, other from that, people have pm'd me saying you're someone's alt
No, you do not have evidence that I am someone's alt, you fucking imbecile. Do you know how I know this?

Because I'm not a fucking alt and just because you and the infantile circle-jerk you vaguely refer to as 'people' have pm'd each other with the same ridiculous and baseless claim, doesn't make it true.

Are you lot even capable of understanding the basic principals of intellectually-honest argument?

That you now wish to join the herd of idiots and actual sock-puppets who routinely accuse me of same, does not warrant that I jump to attention and respond to every post you make about me.

Now, seeing as we are, yet a-fucking-gain on the subject of sock-puppets and alts, I am drawn to this observation about you. Considering you claim to not have any alts or sock-puppets on this forum I find it extremely suspect that you clearly have a great deal of knowledge and experience in cryptocurrency and post about such things as your mining hardware.
Yes - R1's are very unreliable. I have 2. One intermittently works. The other will if you default it often enough work for short periods and then stop working altogether. I wouldn't recommend buying one.

They are a great idea (if they worked properly)  - bitcoin lottery 1:4000 years chance of hitting a block
I use the usb of the R1 to power a raspberry pi

I find it very very hard to believe that somebody who appears to have the experience you evidently do with cryptocurrency only thought to create an account here a couple of weeks ago.

So while you might well be the same xtraelv who uses other forums, you could have been using a different account name here prior to two weeks ago. Which means, no, you haven't proved anything about your use of alt accounts or sock-puppets.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:17:37 PM

Solution to the problem:

Just enter

~cryptodevil

End of problem

Yes!

This removes the problem for you. However trust is meant for other people to see, and you ignoring a guy won't make them see anything different.

This is how trust is meant to work.  xtraelv clearly doesn't trust cryptodevil, so cryptodevil clearly doesn't belong on his trust list. If others feel the same, they'll exclude him as well.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 09:18:23 AM

Yeah but it's suspicion based on reason and evaluation of the facts as presented, namely, a brand new account posting lengthy apologia for a scamcoin supporting an MLM. Coupled with your obvious experience of this industry and you'd be hard pressed to find somebody who wouldn't reach the same conclusion as I regarding the likelihood of you already having one or more accounts on this forum.

I've removed the trust rating as I don't believe you are here to scam or support scams, but I still strongly assert that your posts about LEOcoin are not helpful to the conversation concerning the LEO organisation's dishonest manipulation of the credulous and ill-informed. Particularly given that most of them have limited grasp of the English language and would likely latch on to anything in your post which even suggested the possibility that LEO, as an MLM and as a cryptocurrency, *might* be legit. It clearly is not and the men running it have a long history of charges for running fraudulent schemes in various countries.

People who are so heavily invested emotionally and psychologically in the dream of 'passive income', a bullshit promotional term if ever there was one, take a LOT of convincing to see the truth of the situation. Couple that in with active sock-puppets and shills working on behalf of these scammers and it quickly becomes clear that any discussion which even suggests that *maybe* under certain circumstances, an MLM operation *might* work for *some* people and suddenly it is the invested reader who now believes their MLM is the one which will and that they will be the participant who gets to benefit from it.

Gimpeline

Activity: 555
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 06:41:20 AM

Solution to the problem:

Just enter

~cryptodevil

End of problem

I think most of the people that have been here a while have made their own trust list long ago. Over time you learn who you can trust or not. Default is pretty much just there so the newcomers have something to start with
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: