If anyone have a topic they would like to see in the comic, please feel free to write here
Awesome job on these. Here are some topic ideas:
- The Silk Road (make fun of people who think they are anonymous when sending packages of drugs to their house?)
- The difficulty your average internet user has grasping the concepts of bitcoin (you've already done some of this, I know)
- The tendency of the media to get everything wrong when reporting on bitcoin
- The absurd things which bitcoin makes possible:
- Can a Nigerian prince blow his inheritance trading securities on a bitcoin black market?
- Will there be an underground bitcoin "home shopping network" for guns, drugs, and other contraband?
- Can I kill my neighbor's annoying dog using a bitcoin assassination market?
- Will people pay online pimps to set up one-night-stands IRL, where no provable prostitution takes place (no money exchanged IRL)?
- Can I hire somebody in another country to do my job, and collect the difference?
- Can any 8-year old <insert nationality> idiot-savant create a bitcoin exchange?
- What is the worst possible use for bitcoins? (toddler sex-slaves, dropped bound and gagged in a dumpster near you?)
- I personally have two kids, and I can't imagine any way to make that funny. It makes me want to cry.
- The government pretending that they hate bitcoin, while using it
- All the *coin spin-off ideas people suggest because they don't like something about bitcoin
- The absurdly high predictions of what a bitcoin might be worth someday
- Also, doing the napkin-math behind those predictions, and realizing maybe those estimates might actually be too low
- The crazy things people will do just to get some bitcoins
- How the XKCD writer must be so frustrated that he can't make bitcoin jokes since he loves/owns bitcoins and it would be a conflict of interest, but it is the perfect subject matter for his strip
Not all of these things have an obvious joke, but maybe there's something there you can use. Also, your jokes about how obsessive people get about bitcoins and mining never get old.