Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:18:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns: Worth The Time?  (Read 10308 times)
JosNekoKopa

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 05:36:25 PM

This campaign, payment rates are good and payments are on time without problems.
No this doesn't mean i don't like to see more new campaigns with different approaches and different rates.
I would like to see more that are willing to accept members. Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:42:50 PM

If you want to know if it worth time or not, you should ask the member where he is from. Then if he is from a developing country, the answer would be yes. As it is an opportunity to get some btc without buying them. In some cases, a signature payment may be equal to the local minimum wage. So it does worth time for me
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
March 09, 2016, 11:52:30 PM

It's cool to get a little pocket money for something you like doing anyway. I get about $5 a week. I'm not gonna stretch myself for that but it's nice all the same.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 01:52:21 AM

You can write some posts and earn money with it. Isn't nice?

When you upgrade your ranking on forum the campaigns become very worth. It's an extra money very welcome per a very easy job. I think it's the best way to earn without investiments. Pay more than faucets and you can learn and share knowledge on the bitcoin community.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1176

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:54:50 AM

Yes of course... its just that you need more ideas and you are creative enough to create a post/comment, otherwise, you will have problem posting..It needs more time reading articles about bitcoin whether its old or new.. coz if you don't, you'll be bored and consume most of your time posting non sense posts...
Bitcoinbro

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:30:04 PM

What do you guys find to be the best way for utilizing Signature Campaigns, best methods, and is it worth the time and effort?
It's worth it as you can get a up to $80/month
But you should change your mindset about Signature campaign
Instead of thinking "I can get paid for posting on this forum"
Change it into "I came to this forum to learn and socialize more about bitcoin and this earning is just my bonus"
I'm saying this because many of members here coming solely for signature campaign and making a really low quality post, some of them are even spams Grin
Changing your mindset to that should make post quality under control Wink
Yes it is really good to have it. You can make some money with it and that is very good.
But that depends also on the value of Bitcoin and that is hard to predict for what it will be, we all hope for a good value.
JosNekoKopa

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:13:13 PM

With Yobit campaign you are free to post in oftopics and beginners but payment rates are lowest and people need to write more posts wich lead to more spam .
In Secondtrade campaign you don't have such freedom but payment rates are higher for members and full members and you are limited with 35 posts per week.
etc..
This diversity in offers is very good and you have the ability to choose in relation to your possibilities and skills.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:22:16 PM

With Yobit campaign you are free to post in oftopics and beginners but payment rates are lowest and people need to write more posts wich lead to more spam .
In Secondtrade campaign you don't have such freedom but payment rates are higher for members and full members and you are limited with 35 posts per week.
etc..
This diversity in offers is very good and you have the ability to choose in relation to your possibilities and skills.
Both Yobits and Secondstrade is now being watched by huetanamos, he already kicked spammers from yobit and secondstrade
I think the forum will having less spammers nowadays, so no worries about that Wink
Other campaign has their own manager with strict rules
Kudos to those managers and huetanamos for keeping the forum clean Smiley

On the bad side, there are less campaign for open currently while many users wanted to join them Sad
JosNekoKopa

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 04:39:50 PM

On the bad side, there are less campaign for open currently while many users wanted to join them Sad
Yes, it will be more campaigns this is very profitable for them, with small money they get good attention, so as if we are talking about marketing this is very good move. Only problem here is who will made better more visible signature, not who have more members.
socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:00:45 PM

For me as my experience about signature campaign it is profitable for me beside you don't need any money to start join in signature campaign..
while doing other task online you can earn bitcoin by doing post and also you can learn more about bitcoin.. honestly it is my habit now every time i have a free time to be online and if im not busy in other task.. So its still help to increase your income every day..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Nameless Coin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:06:39 PM

Signature campaigns are worth it for sure because you can make a lot of money with it and its 100% profit also.
The fact its free bitcoins and also a pretty fast method is nice, its worth your time for sure no doubt about it.
GamblingIsWrongWay

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:10:03 PM

If you are newbie NO

Altcoinmoney

Activity: 344

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 07:23:29 PM

Yes, signature are worth the time for sure no doubt about that.
Also the fact that is free makes it very attractable, I'm gonna do it in the future for sure.
bctmke

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 08:16:27 PM

The answer is different for everyone.

Since I'm fairly active on the forums even if they're paying me pennies - I'm still earning some BTC for doing something that I'm going to do anyways.

Someone who has to remember to login everyday and provide constructive posts - it might not be worth it for them.

NXS is on the move!   Come subscribe to our subreddit  https://www.reddit.com/r/nexusearth/
Come mine NXS at http://nxsminingpool.com
Bazelak

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 09:22:34 PM

Signature campaign is not a way to earn a living. If you want to say something and are rewarded by some money, it is ok.

▃▄▅▆▇ STOX -  ETH based Prediction Market ▇▆▅▄▃
▂▃▅▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ Token Sale   ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▅▃▂
Whitepaper | ANN | Bounty | Telegram | Twitter | Website
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 09:31:27 PM

I find it useful as I mostly post my opinions in threads that interest me or I have something to saycontribute. I would be doing the same without getting paid but now I get an incentive for doing the same. I don't find many posts interesting these days though as mostly the same topics are repeated over and over again (troll posts/spam threads).

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2016, 09:40:51 PM

Signature campaign is not a way to earn a living. If you want to say something and are rewarded by some money, it is ok.
Yes, with signature campaigns can't give enough money for living, but I think it's great that we can earn some additional btc while posting on bitcointalk. Worst side of signature campaign - it attracts lot of spammers whose want to earn easy money by writting worthless posts.

WhoCaresCoins

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

F*CK WHALES!

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:19:35 AM

For me signature campaigns are better than clicking micro earning like faucets etc. I think BTC from signature campaign can help me for living I can buy some foods from them.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 03:48:17 AM

I'm actually not sure if it is worth the time yet.  Maybe when I get to a higher membership level and can earn more, but you don't get much per post.
Pk880058

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 11, 2016, 06:57:18 AM

Yes, with signature campaigns can't give enough money for living, but I think it's great that we can earn some additional btc while posting on bitcointalk. Worst side of signature campaign - it attracts lot of spammers whose want to earn easy money by writting worthless posts.

what you said is wrong bitcoin is a money and their are some users who are earning their living through signature campaign, it is upto which country you live .

It is true that their are some spammers who are doing worthless post to earn more post for their signature campaign. But their are so many genuine users who are giving their opinions on their topic very worthfull .. It is upto what rank you are that gives more benefit on the signature campaign plus which campaign you are getting enrolled this two points are very important.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: