Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:33:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns: Worth The Time?  (Read 10312 times)
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 04:30:48 PM

I consider the signature campaign as a sideline, but it was really worth it, does not require much time and the result is quite good.

Its indeed really worth it because the fact is that its very profitable if you ask me, you can learn from it also what people already said.
Another nice thing is that its 100% without risks...
JessicaG

Activity: 343
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:32:26 PM

Its indeed really worth it because the fact is that its very profitable if you ask me, you can learn from it also what people already said.

Hehe. These kind of comments are actually quite funny, considering the topic being filled with dozens of alike messages... I guess what has been "learned", is to reply on inviting topics perfectly suited to dump useless signature campaigns post, just like the dozens of others do to!

This topic is an excellent example how crappy signature campaigns work out in reality...

PS: No offense on your person intended mate. I just simply loved your words, as for me, it illustrated my point  Wink

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 08:25:37 AM

The worth of a signature campaign depends on where you live.
One dollar in a poorer country has much more buying power than one dollar in an industry nation.
So everybody has to decide for oneself if the effort is worth the payment under the given circumstances.
And then there is the information point: asking intelligent questions or giving such answers is always worth it in my oppinion.

It's me!!!
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 09:26:27 AM

This seems a nice thread for signature whores.

Probably this thread was made by a shill from one of these signature whores.
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 11:19:31 PM

The only way signature campaigns are worth the time is if you post a lot with good post quality(at least fair on btctalkaccountpricer.info) and have a high rank(at least members and above, although there are some that accept newbies/jr members but some of them have problems.)Just make sure not to spam off-topic replies and you'll be ok.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 01:39:35 AM

The only way signature campaigns are worth the time is if you post a lot with good post quality(at least fair on btctalkaccountpricer.info) and have a high rank(at least members and above, although there are some that accept newbies/jr members but some of them have problems.)Just make sure not to spam off-topic replies and you'll be ok.

It is worth the time to people who can easily construct a constructive and insightful proper english paragraph/sentence. But to those who are non-english speakers, they surely will have a lot of trouble posting in this forum. They will spend a lot of time trying to translate what's on their mind. They can use google translate, though. But the results on that website are not always a perfect grammar.

If you're an english speaker, then you can easily achieve the maximum posts per day. All you need is knowledge about investing, about gambling, about trading, and also some of the other stuffs about bitcoin.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2016, 01:47:16 AM

Its worth if you get to earn much per posts and i should be worth your time if you join signature campaigns of ICO. you may not have any idea how much the coin are but once its goes up, you already found your fortune. try finding the ANN threads of upcoming crowdsales on services section of the forum as they most probably have campaigns.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 06:09:53 AM

If for example you live in a poor country and happen to be a full member here, now that the price of bitcoin is quite high, I think it can be considered half paying job in those poor countries. You can make 66 USD if you fulfill all of the requirements for Yobit signature campaign (without spamming of course and with a good english) and that is quite some additional cash to poor countries, if you happen to be Sr.Member you can make about 100 USD a month with Yobit with the actual price of bitcoin of more than 500 USD now. It all depends on where you live, still even if you live in a developed country ,you can buy your self a nice perfume with this amount Smiley
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 08:51:16 AM

If for example you live in a poor country and happen to be a full member here, now that the price of bitcoin is quite high, I think it can be considered half paying job in those poor countries. You can make 66 USD if you fulfill all of the requirements for Yobit signature campaign (without spamming of course and with a good english) and that is quite some additional cash to poor countries, if you happen to be Sr.Member you can make about 100 USD a month with Yobit with the actual price of bitcoin of more than 500 USD now. It all depends on where you live, still even if you live in a developed country ,you can buy your self a nice perfume with this amount Smiley

in some Asian countries 100$ a very good salary.. if someone can earn 100$ every month just to using his bitcoin knowledge and good English, then it is very good opportunity for them. signature campaigns are could be good part time job and worth the time if they run for long time. most of good signature campaign will get closed after few months(some will get closed in only few weeks).. so Signature campaigns are good. but depending on signature campaign is not good. always be prefer for closing signature campaigns. and don't leave your day time job for signature campaign.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 10:41:15 AM

in some Asian countries 100$ a very good salary.. if someone can earn 100$ every month just to using his bitcoin knowledge and good English, then it is very good opportunity for them. signature campaigns are could be good part time job and worth the time if they run for long time. most of good signature campaign will get closed after few months(some will get closed in only few weeks).. so Signature campaigns are good. but depending on signature campaign is not good. always be prefer for closing signature campaigns. and don't leave your day time job for signature campaign.

I live in the Philippines and I think joining signature ad campaign is a good decision for me. Instead of just watching random stuffs on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram, I'm posting in this forum instead. I'm improving my english plus I get paid. It's not much though compared to when you have a regular job, but I'm still a college student so I don't actually need tons of money.

As for me, signature campaigns are worth my time because I have nothing to do except assignments and some occasional projects in school. I waste a lot of time playing Dota2 and searching what PTC site can I earn money from, unfortunately, I end up searching for hours but can't see a legit one.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:11:00 AM

I live in the Philippines and I think joining signature ad campaign is a good decision for me. Instead of just watching random stuffs on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram, I'm posting in this forum instead. I'm improving my english plus I get paid. It's not much though compared to when you have a regular job, but I'm still a college student so I don't actually need tons of money.

As for me, signature campaigns are worth my time because I have nothing to do except assignments and some occasional projects in school. I waste a lot of time playing Dota2 and searching what PTC site can I earn money from, unfortunately, I end up searching for hours but can't see a legit one.

Well in PTC you will never earn up to 3 USD per day without referrals, while you can earn this amount here in the majority of the signatures, considering at least minimum Sr.Member rank, so I suggest you stop looking for PTC-s as they are a waste of time if you don't get any referrals (active ones) to help you earn good money there. Legit ones are Neobux,Clixsense so far.
Sir_lagsalot

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 11:42:30 AM

It makes sense if your motive isn't to make money. Your motive should be to learn and educate about the bitcoin system to the community.

Fun fact - The technical support board was supposed to be the main board, and it was, until Sig campaigns came round.
newcoins1978

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:34:04 PM

Yes its for sure your time worth because with these campaigns you can gain free bitcoins and without any risks also.
I think for people that do not have the money to invest this is the solution.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 30, 2016, 07:40:23 PM

If are just thinking that you are just collecting while you are posting and learn every time your read new threads every day its worth it. but you are thinking that you need to live with bitcoin signature campaign is not enought to liive with bitcoin.. better to find other source just like trading and or start your own business online..
Junamalik

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2016, 12:11:28 AM

it's worthed than you spend your time on faucet.. Smiley
trust me it's worth

Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 04:37:22 AM

Yes I think campaigns are worth your time, its the safest way to gain bitcoins and the fact is also that its not very wrong to do it on this way.
Its risk free and you can also learn from it what other people already said.
Fatanut
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 01:49:46 PM

If are just thinking that you are just collecting while you are posting and learn every time your read new threads every day its worth it. but you are thinking that you need to live with bitcoin signature campaign is not enought to liive with bitcoin.. better to find other source just like trading and or start your own business online..

Not everyone has the money to start his own online business or even trading. Sure, signature campaigns aren't enough to make a living with bitcoin. But it's totally worth the time because you can earn a lot out of replying in threads in this forum. You don't have to find another source of income, you have to add another source of income. Rich people have 7 sources of income in average. There are some people here who makes a lot of money out of signature campaign by making an alt. Pretty sure they are trying to save money to start something else.

Having an alts in different campaigns multiplies your earnings. If you're going to ask why you should enroll your alt in a different campaign, it's because campaigns aren't here forever. If your accounts are all in the same campaign, if that campaign closes, you will have a hard time to migrate into another campaign all of your accounts. I don't advise having alt accounts though especially if you can't even manage to post constructive posts in a single account or if you can't even reach the maximum posts per week.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 02:52:10 PM

Yes I think campaigns are worth your time, its the safest way to gain bitcoins and the fact is also that its not very wrong to do it on this way.
I think its not worth time if you are fulltime earner in bitcoin.. but if you are just doing it for hobby and collecting bitcoin even is just low payment.. you save few bitcoins in your wallet but not enough even for paying for monthly internet bills. signature campaign for me it can help you to have some bitcoin and to have a dream to sell it someday for a better rate.. ..
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 03:23:03 PM

I think its not worth time if you are fulltime earner in bitcoin.. but if you are just doing it for hobby and collecting bitcoin even is just low payment.. you save few bitcoins in your wallet but not enough even for paying for monthly internet bills. signature campaign for me it can help you to have some bitcoin and to have a dream to sell it someday for a better rate.. ..

I'm also thinking this if you just do it in your spare time, nothing is wrong with that if you ask me, I even think its okay.
You have to keep in mind its 100% profit you are making.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
June 01, 2016, 05:36:45 PM

I'm also thinking this if you just do it in your spare time, nothing is wrong with that if you ask me, I even think its okay.
You have to keep in mind its 100% profit you are making.
Signature campaigns were never really meant to be a full-time job. I thought everybody knew that I mean, at most you can make for a legendary account in the highest-weekly-paying is 0.12BTC with Cryptomixer, and that's if you can make 150 posts a week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: