Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Signature Campaigns: Worth The Time?  (Read 10312 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:43:58 PM

Is it really possible to get banned for spamming?  Spamming as in "lol" "okay" stuff like that right?  Sorry, I'm new to these forums, so I dont really know.
\

Yes this is possible because spamming is of course not good due to the fact it does not add something to a discussion as you can understand.
a7mos

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:31:40 PM

do not really know the answer ? look at how many accounts are in the forum and look on the digital goods to see how many people are selling high ranks account to others to use it in signature campaigns, all of these proves it is worth the time for many people
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:44:20 PM

Is it really possible to get banned for spamming?  Spamming as in "lol" "okay" stuff like that right?  Sorry, I'm new to these forums, so I dont really know.
Spamming is highly prohibited on this forum, not only you will get kicked from the signature campaign you will also banned from the forum Wink
Make highly constructive posts and signature campaign might pay you higher than the usual rates Wink

Signature campaigns are worth the time if you ask me because its safe and does not have any risks at the moment.
There has been scam signature campaign in the past, make sure the campaign has escrow on it or managed by trusted manager Smiley
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:45:50 PM

Of course. Those are considered worthless posts and just increasing someone's post count, which is not just considered spam, but also exploiting the rewards. If you actually read the contents of each signature campaign, you can see that in the rules part, it's stated that these one-liner posts and 'others' (just look it up) are bannable if done quite often.
praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:55:24 PM

Signature campaigns are worth the time if you have the time, if you do not have this time I would suggest you to do trading.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:09:14 PM

First it depends on which signature campaign you join. There are really goodand well paying campaigns which are absolutely worth the time.
But it also depends on from where you come from. If you come from a third or second world country then you could even make a living by selling the Bitcoin from the campaign. If you are good you can make up to $150 a month. If you come from a first world country (like I am from Switzerland) it is a good additional income but you are not able to live it up. For example, with $100 I can buy 4-5 pizzas in my city.
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1531

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:11:05 PM

Oh forgot to add. A good strategy is to join discussions of topics you are interested in. So, it is very easy to write good quality posts if you are interested in the topic. And you are rather up to follow the topic mid-term.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:33:09 AM

Yes bro for me it worth the time and effort.Signaturr campaigns managers paid to to wear signature on every post you made so it worth time and post on signature campaigns because you can earn while posting on this site

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:41:45 AM

There are even people in here who are posting not 1 word but few of them and they are absolute garbage. They are trying to boost up their post count so that they will get paid a lot in their signature campaign.

Getting caught spamming will not instantly get you banned. At first it will get you kicked out of signature campaigns but if you don't stop posting senseless posts, you will surely get banned. Another note is that copy+pasting of posts will get you banned.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

jeanvandame

Activity: 180
Merit: 121

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:06:54 AM

after i find this forum and learn what is signature campaign , i think its worth to spend our time in here , beside can get a lot of information ,  we can earn some bitcoin only with post something that have quality
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1313

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 06:24:51 AM

First it depends on which signature campaign you join. There are really goodand well paying campaigns which are absolutely worth the time.
But it also depends on from where you come from. If you come from a third or second world country then you could even make a living by selling the Bitcoin from the campaign. If you are good you can make up to $150 a month. If you come from a first world country (like I am from Switzerland) it is a good additional income but you are not able to live it up. For example, with $100 I can buy 4-5 pizzas in my city.

Oh forgot to add. A good strategy is to join discussions of topics you are interested in. So, it is very easy to write good quality posts if you are interested in the topic. And you are rather up to follow the topic mid-term.

Be careful on this kind of behavior, it can be considered as spam as well because you can just edit your previous post to add something instead of making a new post. Remember how SebastianJu got banned some time ago?

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zerocharisma

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 01:42:18 PM

It should worth the time being spend here if your being paid with good amount. For me, it's worth it. I guess everybody will answer the same if they already joined Signature Campaign.

There are many accounts created here just to join signature campaigns, some even have 3-5 accounts or even more and spam all around (i even know a guy).
Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:55:06 PM

Signature campaigns are worth the time if you ask me because its safe and does not have any risks at the moment.

Listen to me mate. signature campaigns here just started to promote a site or a product..  I don't say that signature campaign bad for participants (I my self in a signature campaign). if we be honest and see the truth we will know that signature campaign almost helping everyone on the forum. signature campaign really worth the time. but the main thing is to contribute the forum, not only spam around here just for some thousand satoshi,
First of All respect forum rule. write quality posts, and help the thread and the person with your best,
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 04:21:52 PM

Listen to me mate. signature campaigns here just started to promote a site or a product..  I don't say that signature campaign bad for participants (I my self in a signature campaign). if we be honest and see the truth we will know that signature campaign almost helping everyone on the forum. signature campaign really worth the time. but the main thing is to contribute the forum, not only spam around here just for some thousand satoshi,
First of All respect forum rule. write quality posts, and help the thread and the person with your best,
Yeah your right signature campaign is one of the good source but making a post here is hard.. they are always saying that you need to make a constructive post which means post that can help to other poeple or members here..  spam posters and none sense post is not allowed while you are wearing signature.. it may cause to ban or you will receive a punishment 15 days just like that.
So for me its worth while i am learning day by day here in our forum.. if you focus is earning bitcoin there's  many ways to earn it here in our forum.. altcoin section too is the best place where you can found bounties and receive altcoin and sell it in bitcoin..
This just one of the source if you are looking or earnings..
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 09:12:59 PM

If you are asking me they are for sure worth the time to do them because the most are easy and its very profitable.
Its gaining bitcoins for almost nothing in my eyes.
senyorito123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:15:47 AM

But really sig campaign is the very best program where you can earn decent bitcoin and its really worth of the time since we can earn free money by joining sigs and also we can find good info and jobs here in furom that can make us gain another more income but our responsibility as furom members here is to post constructive ones so it can help to other member and not make spammy one that itchy in d eyes.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 12:24:48 AM

To be honest, perhaps signature campaigns can worth the time for newbies looking for alternatives to get their first bitcoin, and these signature campaigns are undoubtedly much better than faucets, but from an objective view, getting 0.01 or 0.02 each week seems a very slow method to get your first bitcoin.
Sniper44

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 02:43:04 AM

i think it only depends on how you look at the signature campaigns. if you are looking at it like cash cow and want to make millions with it then you are wasting your time

but if you are just posting on the forum regularly and want to earn while doing it then it is an excellent way of earning some small amounts to get you going.

to the moon with bitcoin...
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 05:05:43 PM

To be honest, perhaps signature campaigns can worth the time for newbies looking for alternatives to get their first bitcoin, and these signature campaigns are undoubtedly much better than faucets, but from an objective view, getting 0.01 or 0.02 each week seems a very slow method to get your first bitcoin.

0.01 or 0.02 each week is quite low. The maximum you can earn in average from signature campaigns is 0.03BTC. 0.03BTC is fair though because the exchange of BTC to USD is quite high as of today. And also, you can double this earning by having alt accounts. Be sure to not spam the forum though if you're going to have an alt account.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 09:26:24 AM

Of course. Definitely yes. Its worth of time earning in signature campaigns. You earn depends to your posting, your rank and also from what signature campaign you are participating. You're not just earning bitcoin here but you learned also for some topics about bitcoins, by reading and communiting others and sharing ideas also. But there are also limitations and rules in these forum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: