Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:45:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: du you spend coins on real life.  (Read 132065 times)
ajun96

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:29:54 AM

Yes I do, but since there are is only limited stores that accepts bitcoin as payment, I am still resorting to use my fiat in my transactions, but when I top up my mobile load and if I order something in the internet, I always ask if they are accepting bitcoin..
yeah it's the same as I do. I always try to use bitcoin as a payment option, when I top up mobile phones and other items online would I try to use bitcoin as its currency, it is my way of helping bitcoin. yeah it will hep bitcoin to be more exist

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Juliamit

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:38:05 AM

I spend bitcoins in my real life.
There is a burger shop in my vicinity and the shopkeeper accepts bitcoins, so me and my friends frequently visit that place and have fun.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:41:27 AM

Yes I do, but since there are is only limited stores that accepts bitcoin as payment, I am still resorting to use my fiat in my transactions, but when I top up my mobile load and if I order something in the internet, I always ask if they are accepting bitcoin..
yeah it's the same as I do. I always try to use bitcoin as a payment option, when I top up mobile phones and other items online would I try to use bitcoin as its currency, it is my way of helping bitcoin. yeah it will hep bitcoin to be more exist

And the fact is when you top up your phone using bitcoins then you also get some extra credit in compare to what you do from physical shop and that helps us in getting extra talk time.
zhangswujip

Activity: 309
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:47:16 AM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa

Well not yet, because there is no shops or places like that anywhere in my country that accepts bitcoin as a payment, but i would love to experience that once in my life and i wish that could be possible one day.
Yes, I'm just like you, in my country, it's not allowed to circulate in the market, let alone as a payment method. However, I believe that the next few years should be able to bitcoin will get more and more national recognition.
JessicaSe
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:11:02 PM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa

Well not yet, because there is no shops or places like that anywhere in my country that accepts bitcoin as a payment, but i would love to experience that once in my life and i wish that could be possible one day.
Yes, I'm just like you, in my country, it's not allowed to circulate in the market, let alone as a payment method. However, I believe that the next few years should be able to bitcoin will get more and more national recognition.

Getting recognition from the Government seems to be difficult but it will definitely get popular among the general public and I think we will see more users in future that will start using bitcoins.
elDano

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:39:33 PM

Never. As many people have mentioned Bitcoin is not accepted in physical stores around my area. I tried once to pay a friend for a copy in BTC but he did not accept. So, in short: No, I have not.
I used to spend Bitcoin in real life but not anymore because I came to understand that it is not smart to be spending the things that you are trying to make money with.
It is better to not touch them and hold on to them until the Bitcoin is going to rise again.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
October 12, 2016, 02:50:59 PM

Never. As many people have mentioned Bitcoin is not accepted in physical stores around my area. I tried once to pay a friend for a copy in BTC but he did not accept. So, in short: No, I have not.
I used to spend Bitcoin in real life but not anymore because I came to understand that it is not smart to be spending the things that you are trying to make money with.
It is better to not touch them and hold on to them until the Bitcoin is going to rise again.

Circulation of coins is necessary to take price of bitcoin higher, if no one will spend it then it will make bitcoin as a weaker currency, so if you want to see higher price then you should start to spend them.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 04:10:33 AM

Yes I am spending my bitcoin in my real life. But not every day instead every week, In the meantime, for me to grow my bitcoin I often proceed in the exchange to multiply my coins there and then rolling it from buy and sell the coins that's the routine of my life now.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:45:37 AM

Yes I am spending my bitcoin in my real life. But not every day instead every week, In the meantime, for me to grow my bitcoin I often proceed in the exchange to multiply my coins there and then rolling it from buy and sell the coins that's the routine of my life now.
Day trading could easily grow your money here, so instead of spending it with useless things why not just hold it or trade it regularly. There are good assets you can trade and the good thing here is if you are really good in trading, you can earn unlimited money since trading here is 24/7.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 07:47:26 AM

Since my store at my place still not accept bitcoin / notice bitcoin yet, I have to convert bitcoin to my local currency with local exchanger.
I'm only exchange bitcoin when sell value quite high. At the end , I use it for purchasing xiaomi note smartphone
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:05:26 AM

Day trading could easily grow your money here, so instead of spending it with useless things why not just hold it or trade it regularly. There are good assets you can trade and the good thing here is if you are really good in trading, you can earn unlimited money since trading here is 24/7.

Trading is the best way to grow our coins and its better to use them there instead of spending them on shopping as its price will surely increase in future and that would be a good time to spend them.
Ybalevia

Activity: 244

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:08:42 AM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
In my country Bitcoin is not really that accepted so there are almost not stores that accept so there is not much to do with them where I am from.
If I was able to spend them then maybe I would spend a bit more of my Bitcoin.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:24:51 AM

there are few cafes shops in the uk thats accepts coin and i somehow spend some  have you your experience ? and how did you feel? when i was  sending coin  peoplein the cafe was looking at me and asked me about it truly i feelt like im .... hurraaaaaaaa
In my country Bitcoin is not really that accepted so there are almost not stores that accept so there is not much to do with them where I am from.

We all are traveling in a same boat, as we don't find any place to spend them physically, so I am spending them online for buying digital goods and if I am short off money then prefer to sell them and exchange to fiat.
kdhilip7575

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:28:12 AM

We all are traveling in a same boat, as we don't find any place to spend them physically, so I am spending them online for buying digital goods and if I am short off money then prefer to sell them and exchange to fiat.

even i cannot buy digital or any goods online as the delivery charges are high when comparing the price locally so i just convert it to fiat currency and enjoy the bitcoin.
coindancer

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 08:49:43 AM

even i cannot buy digital or any goods online as the delivery charges are high when comparing the price locally so i just convert it to fiat currency and enjoy the bitcoin.
i guess we can all agree that there are people willing to spend bitcoin on and offline, but there is almost no place to do so. either it is still not enough demand for it or nobody seems to take the risk and start up a place that takes bitcoin. maybe we need to make more marketing in places that already have a business to accepted bitcoin too.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:08:12 AM

i guess we can all agree that there are people willing to spend bitcoin on and offline, but there is almost no place to do so. either it is still not enough demand for it or nobody seems to take the risk and start up a place that takes bitcoin. maybe we need to make more marketing in places that already have a business to accepted bitcoin too.

A person who is willing to spend bitcoin will spend it anyhow, either online or by converting it to fiat and now we also have an option of bitcoin debit card for shopping at physical places.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:09:28 AM

yeah I think we can only use bitcoin to buy goods online, because we do not know where the offline store that accepts bitcoin? even we sometimes trouble for spending on online though. so I also sometimes convert into a fiat to ease spending
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 09:39:15 AM

I am spending quite smaller amount of bitcoin almost daily or every alternative days to top up my mobile balance as it is easiest way for me to use small amount of bitcoin.
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:07:12 AM

I am spending quite smaller amount of bitcoin almost daily or every alternative days to top up my mobile balance as it is easiest way for me to use small amount of bitcoin.

I do that too! Although there are no smaller denominations available to top up.
We can even use it to cash out to our bank account. Maybe we use the same wallet.  Grin
subhiii

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2016, 10:08:39 AM

Thats the same thing i am also doing because my earnings are really less right now so cannot use them on buying expensive stuffs,so just use them on my mobile recharges.
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: