Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:22:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [LEMON] LemonCoin - Argon2 coin done right  (Read 76620 times)
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:42:38 PM

Can placebo shed some light on this . . .who are you working with here, what kind of guy is this ?  you ve been in it a while . . .maybe your this lemon space cadet . . Huh? Enquiring minds want to know

tougems13

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2016, 11:56:14 PM

Jeeze, this has turned into a shit show.
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:18:47 AM

Oh wow, now the server has been completely removed. Still available for viewing in the cached link I provided.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.planetteamspeak.com/serverlist/result/server/ip/5.196.67.100:9987/
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 12:26:49 AM

Withthelemons... it would be good when you could post something regarding the nodes topic.

Just as information for shareholders, I still hold the bitcoins from lemoncoins investment in escrow.

I tossed a bit of BTC into this for the hell of it and for those others that did as well, we may want to ask SebastianJu if he can refund this upon sending the coins back to lemon's wallet. Clear and intentional deception took place here and though it is not necessarily preventing lemon's from delivering on development, it warrants loss of credibility. I am not going to press the point beyond this. Whatever SebastianJu decides on the matter I'll accept it.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 01:00:48 AM

So far I still hold the bitcoins from investors and have not the intention of releasing them as long as the situation does not clear.

I will wait if lemon can come up with a good response and consult some altcoin ico scambusters for their opinion.

So far investors funds will be kept in safety...

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
tougems13

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 06:01:18 PM

I found solution to the bug related to getblocktemplate mining method.

New version of wallet, with this bugfix and other upgrades, will be released in few days for Windows, OS X and Linux.

Will this be released soon?
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 07:49:20 PM

New version of wallet, with this bugfix and other upgrades, will be released in few days for Windows, OS X and Linux.

he found the soloution, didnt want to share it, was mining like a madman no doubt.

with the lemons! (OP)

Activity: 589
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:07:49 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2016, 09:26:51 PM by with the lemons!

So far I still hold the bitcoins from investors and have not the intention of releasing them as long as the situation does not clear.

I will wait if lemon can come up with a good response and consult some altcoin ico scambusters for their opinion.

So far investors funds will be kept in safety...

I am not related to Spacecredits in any way. In my opinion it is terrible coin and I honestly want to know what was going through mind of person who created it. I don't know why is he/she also running LemonCoin node on his/her server, my best guess is that he/she likes LemonCoin.

I mined MMXVI and OPES for some time, because both seem very interesting to me, but that's where my relation to them ends.
with the lemons! (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:10:48 PM

well he is fixed that now, it says refused to connect in web browser, i should of screenshot that too, there is something fishy here . .   this morning when i discovered this coincidence the ip http://5.196.67.100/  which was the only peer keeping space credits open.  went to the lemon ico ftp folder . . .

if you were smart there mr dev you would of said yeah so what i have a space credits wallet, instead you tried to blow it off, but unfortunatly this isnt going away, this coin has been very slow moving ...

Really, you should educate yourself and stop trolling. First, you should probably learn English, I don't understand half of the things you are saying. Yesterday when I was reading your post, I checked that IP too. All I saw was an empty directory listing. If you want to invest your time in something meaningful, you should do analysis of alt-coin nodes and you will find out that it's pretty common that there are more wallets running on one computer. I once had Dash, Orbitcoin and Groestl running. Does that mean I'm related to those coins?

It surprises me that I even have to reply to this. Trolls are getting worse every day.

A google search for Lemon's Awesome Server shows this as the 10th result:

Server Details: 5.196.67.100:9987 - Server Details » Planet ...
https://www.planetteamspeak.com/serverlist/.../server/ip/5.196.67.100:99...
General Information. Name: Lemon's awesome server. Status: Online. Users Online: 8 / 32. Flags: Last Update: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 13:15 UTC. Address Information.

It was updated today by the server owner and the server name is now "testing"

But using the webcache search for google it shows that it was indeed named Lemon's Awesome Server:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://www.planetteamspeak.com/serverlist/result/server/ip/5.196.67.100:9987/

Hard to chalk this up as coincidence and it is beginning to look as if this is indeed one of your IP addresses. Yet you said you looked it up. I personally would have had no problem with that being your IP address.

Both links were dead when I checked them, so I cannot determine what does it really mean. I tried using searchbox on https://www.planetteamspeak.com and I found 2 pages of servers with "lemon" in their name, so I think that's coincidence. Or someone wants to make me look suspicious, I don't know.
jeremy grol

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:14:42 PM

Hope you will solve that situation.
Don't like your coin,but after yobit ico refuse, you deserve those funds.
with the lemons! (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:19:52 PM

I decided to take better approach and I instead modified cpuminer. It took some time, because I'm not familiar with cpuminer code (and it wasn't written with code clarity as goal), but here it is.

This problem was caused by implementation of BIP 34 in Bitcoin. When BIP 34 was implemented, block height was already quite high, so nobody noticed this bug that affects only blocks in range 32767-65536. Wallet would like the signature to be 3 bytes long, even when 2 bytes would be enough. But since we are using getblocktemplate in LemonCoin since start, this bug affected us.

Repo: https://github.com/withthelemons/cpuminer-multi/
Download: https://github.com/withthelemons/cpuminer-multi/releases
PM me if you have any issues.
with the lemons! (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:23:40 PM

Of course, 1.0.1 release is still being worked on, but since there are not many changes (you can check Github), it will be probably released after I get both Linux and OS X wallet tested.

I don't have any OS X machine, so testing it is hard for me. I already posted beta version of OS X wallet in this thread, but nobody reacted to it. If you have OS X machine and would like to help with testing, please PM me.
with the lemons! (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:39:17 PM

I created LemonCoin after watching altcoin scene for a few years. I want to create coin that's technically superior other coins and used at least by some people. I would prefer to not get involved into fighting with trolls and other meaningless things. I am developer, not PR department of big company.
andyatcrux
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:13:27 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 09:03:23 AM by andyatcrux

well he is fixed that now, it says refused to connect in web browser, i should of screenshot that too, there is something fishy here . .   this morning when i discovered this coincidence the ip http://5.196.67.100/  which was the only peer keeping space credits open.  went to the lemon ico ftp folder . . .

if you were smart there mr dev you would of said yeah so what i have a space credits wallet, instead you tried to blow it off, but unfortunatly this isnt going away, this coin has been very slow moving ...

Really, you should educate yourself and stop trolling. First, you should probably learn English, I don't understand half of the things you are saying. Yesterday when I was reading your post, I checked that IP too. All I saw was an empty directory listing. If you want to invest your time in something meaningful, you should do analysis of alt-coin nodes and you will find out that it's pretty common that there are more wallets running on one computer. I once had Dash, Orbitcoin and Groestl running. Does that mean I'm related to those coins?

It surprises me that I even have to reply to this. Trolls are getting worse every day.

A google search for Lemon's Awesome Server shows this as the 10th result:

Server Details: 5.196.67.100:9987 - Server Details » Planet ...
https://www.planetteamspeak.com/serverlist/.../server/ip/5.196.67.100:99...
General Information. Name: Lemon's awesome server. Status: Online. Users Online: 8 / 32. Flags: Last Update: Fri, 01 Apr 2016 13:15 UTC. Address Information.

It was updated today by the server owner and the server name is now "testing"

But using the webcache search for google it shows that it was indeed named Lemon's Awesome Server:

Hard to chalk this up as coincidence and it is beginning to look as if this is indeed one of your IP addresses. Yet you said you looked it up. I personally would have had no problem with that being your IP address.

Both links were dead when I checked them, so I cannot determine what does it really mean. I tried using searchbox on https://www.planetteamspeak.com and I found 2 pages of servers with "lemon" in their name, so I think that's coincidence. Or someone wants to make me look suspicious, I don't know.

The first link, the server was removed within a couple hours after I posted.

Then shortly afterward the cached link was taken down.

A few people were made aware of the links. Don't know if anyone else checked them, but all I can say is the image I posted is real. Why would you quote my post and remove the image?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1392177.msg14542741#msg14542741

If you are officially denying that it is your server than just say so. I do not mean to troll and I never enjoy posting something that can harm someone's reputation. But the inconsistences of everything and the fact that the server was called "lemon's awesome server" was just to coincidental to ignore. The timely removal of the links, especially a cached link make it all the weirder. Than there is you not including the picture.....

If by some chance it is a VERY BIG coincidence than I am sorry. Sometimes decisions need to be made based on the evidence at hand and I did not make the decision lightly.

zmija

Activity: 676

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 07:23:58 AM

maybe the next one will be orange coin  Smiley. will be watching this one  Cheesy

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
wersd

Activity: 126

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 09:46:17 AM

Let him get it to an exchange, and we will see...

BTCbtcLOVE

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:19:09 AM

Let him get it to an exchange, and we will see...

Yes, lets go on exchange, and we will see ... give the man to do the job ...
keesdewit
Copper Member

Activity: 1024
Merit: 513

txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 11:37:10 AM

I created LemonCoin after watching altcoin scene for a few years. I want to create coin that's technically superior other coins and used at least by some people. I would prefer to not get involved into fighting with trolls and other meaningless things. I am developer, not PR department of big company.

And after a few years you did not notice that LemonCoin already exists: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=456597.0

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:44:24 AM
Last edit: April 16, 2016, 11:57:16 AM by white92d15b7

[ANN] MMXVI - NO PREMINE/ICO!BUYBACK PROGRAM- REDUCE BLOCK- MORE TEAM MEMBERS
January 07, 2016, 09:20:58 PM

MMXVI is a no premine/ no ico - pure pow coin. This is a Argon2 algorithm coin.  Block halving every 600 blocks. First 50 blocks are 1 MMXVI (to prevent instamine). The next 550 blocks = 1000 MMXVI.  Halving every 600 blocks till 10 MMXVI per block. Block time 30 sec.

Block Explorer: http://5.196.67.100:6001/

An ip address may as well be your real name, did you make the block explorer here ? or is that just being hosted on some guys wallet ?   your ip address is holding their block explorer . . its a node for several Argon2 coins Including the only one keeping spacecredits open . .

there are too man coincidences here and you havent really answered or explained anything . . . your beating around a bush saying i dont like to fight with trolls . . \

why not actually answer some questions  . . .

It seems that this IP is no longer in use, its funny that everything that  was using this IP is dead, you've been a busy guy Mr lemon space cadet. . . shutting it all down. . . .   the coincidence cant be ignored that once we stated asking you about this everything stopped working . . . its been working for months . . now all of a sudden your pulling shit from the net everywhere . .

If this isnt the Fourth or more coin this space cadet  has made i'll shit in my hands and clap, then post it on youtube lol Take a few minuites, browse through the other coin threads( mmxvi, spacecredits, lemon) look at the language the dev uses in all 4 . . .

EX - I created LemonCoin after watching altcoin scene for a few years. I want to create coin that's technically superior other coins and used at least by some people. I would prefer to not get involved into fighting with trolls and other meaningless things. I am developer, not PR department of big company.

its like using google translate, The, too, a . . . little words missing from every message . .. words you would know if you knew english, words that would be missing from google translate .. .

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:56:12 PM

so now its possible that placebo grabbed that node by chance out of his wallet, or this lemon MMXVI roscoin space cadet has been doing this for a long time Huh

and the crypto world gets even smaller  . . .

You know you have people that create logo's for coins and they get paid. You have people that create block explorer and get paid, you have people that create coins based on other coins and get paid, you have people that promote coins and get paid, you have people that mine coins and promote a coin, you have people that buy coins and promote it so that they can dump it.

The ROScoin block explorer was created by someone that i have paid money for, so this person can use his services for other coins too, as logo creator is using his logo for other coins too. We all know that there are group of people that make block explorers for a lot of coins, make logo's for a lot of coins etc, but that still doesn't mean that it is their coin or not.

Personally i don't fucking care about who MMXVI dev is, i bought cheap, spam the trollbox and dump my coins. Space cadet? don't know that coin..

Lemon, i didn't bought any coins of it during ICO, the escrow can easily confirm that... so i don't fucking care about Lemon, i mine a few, but the amount is like ridicules, but don't get me wrong, when it is on a exchange and someone dumped on my buy wall, then i will spam the trollbox again like crazy so that i can dump it. The same what i did with STS, TRUMP. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: